What's new

Islamabad: The Centaurus Corporate Complex

My question to all those violent anti Musharraf political activist, incl. violent judiciary activists:
Is Zardari govt. has also intiated any projects of similar nature?

I have been following this project. Probably the greatest project in Pakistan at the moment because the construction pace is good. It will be good for Islamabad's skyline :pakistan:

good looking pictures...........
south asia should be known for these monuments not for poverty and terrorism..
agar bhagwan ne chaha or insaallah we can and we will do it..........

I heard its going to be a 7 star hotel in the league with Burj al Arab. Probably the third after Burj al Arab and Emirates Palace.

I heard its going to be a 7 star hotel in the league with Burj al Arab. Probably the third after Burj al Arab and Emirates Palace.

Yes and i think its going to be Concord hotel, but the hotel will be finished in 2012. The apartments and the mall will open in 2010.

Coming along nice. I am eager to see the finish product. It's a awesome structure.

Can't wait to see the master peice! guys any news on the skyscrappers in karachi near the sea line ?

Can't wait to see the master peice! guys any news on the skyscrappers in karachi near the sea line ?

Well, the first one, the 1947 tower is done for good as The Karachi Waterfront Project of which the tower was a part of, was canceled by the Limitless group.

The second one, the port tower complex, is currently on hold and will most likely be canceled too due to lack of funds. :tdown::cry:

Well, the first one, the 1947 tower is done for good as The Karachi Waterfront Project of which the tower was a part of, was canceled by the Limitless group.

The second one, the port tower complex, is currently on hold and will most likely be canceled too due to lack of funds. :tdown::cry:

Thats a real shame. It seemed to be really good project, but with tough times come tough measures.:cry:

Just a quick question was this the one that was supposed to be built on the island in the shape of the pakistan flag?
:pakistan:

keep on building these beauties... we are doing it and you should also do....
f*** the terrorists .. they cant derail us from development and take us to 1500's . we both have ability to have more than we are having now.. so pray that sanity prevails and every body gets what they want .............. i.e. allround development.......

Back
Top Bottom