What's new

Islamabad, the 2nd most beautiful capital

Islamabad is nice, but second most beautiful? :lol: And the article seems to be have been written by a 5 year old Pakistani kid.

It is highly developed and the developments can been seen in every angle of the city, moreover it is the ninth largest city in the world.. The most beautiful capital of the world is the one on which entire Pakistan feel proud and very well pleased. People thought to visit Islamabad for Islamabad being too striking, fine-looking and stunning.

It is also famous for being clean, cool, calm, peaceful, sparkling, hygienic, and fresh and dirt free. It is the most broad-based and urbanized city of the Pakistan. (da fuq :cheesy:) It is very up-to-dated one, modern and very well maintained lie at the northern part of the country capturing the beauty of northern areas of Pakistan. Islamabad is efficient, well-ordered, well planned and well-maintained city being divided into different zones and sectors each with a distinction of its own beauty. Islamabad is quite very source of amusement and a great place to spend holidays and to visit too due to its adorable beauty not only of buildings but of the green lands and parks and many more. For keeping in view all these dignified facts and figures Islamabad is enlisted in the top ten beautiful capital cities.

images.jpg
pakistanio

I have been to only London & Islamabad, and I think London is overrated here in this article .

just an FYI
Rome is an ancient city there are hundreds of historic cites
stop making stupid comparisons
people who have seen islamabad will agree that
it is one of the most beautiful and well planned capitals of the world

I have been to only London & Islamabad, and I think London is overrated here in this article .
it is indeed overrated
washington is even worse to enter in the city you have to pass through ghettos which basically surround the city the roads are that easy to navigate compared to the rest of the country i can go on

You mean to say Islamabad is better than the Rome which has 13 million tourists :omghaha::omghaha: Do you even have 13 million tourists in your entire country. :wacko:
LOL so u dont know abt Rome or Islamabad......... Good kiddo Live in yr world.

Last edited:
Top Ten List is actually based on votes by netizens....anybody can vote.....Sheikh Hasina was elected the worst dictator in History by getting 40% of the votes.....HItler got 10%!

Top Ten List is actually based on votes by netizens....anybody can vote.....Sheikh Hasina was elected the worst dictator in History by getting 40% of the votes.....HItler got 10%!
:lol:

Islamabad is nice, but second most beautiful? :lol: And the article seems to be have been written by a 5 year old Pakistani kid.

It is highly developed and the developments can been seen in every angle of the city, moreover it is the ninth largest city in the world.. The most beautiful capital of the world is the one on which entire Pakistan feel proud and very well pleased. People thought to visit Islamabad for Islamabad being too striking, fine-looking and stunning.

It is also famous for being clean, cool, calm, peaceful, sparkling, hygienic, and fresh and dirt free. It is the most broad-based and urbanized city of the Pakistan. (da fuq :cheesy:) It is very up-to-dated one, modern and very well maintained lie at the northern part of the country capturing the beauty of northern areas of Pakistan. Islamabad is efficient, well-ordered, well planned and well-maintained city being divided into different zones and sectors each with a distinction of its own beauty. Islamabad is quite very source of amusement and a great place to spend holidays and to visit too due to its adorable beauty not only of buildings but of the green lands and parks and many more. For keeping in view all these dignified facts and figures Islamabad is enlisted in the top ten beautiful capital cities.

Looks like written by some paindoo who was high on allu kay parathay.

Irony is when you see these so called senior Pakistani members defending this article.......and then they say Indians are in denial .

Irony is when you see these so called senior Pakistani members defending this article.......and then they say Indians are in denial .

Unfortunately paindoos exist on both sides of the border. But no one can beat a Pakistani paindoo:pakistan:

London is dirty, over crowded and full of crime. I don't live in London but i do travel to London at least once a year. Every year i go, i see less and less people speaking English. London is full of somalis who tend to do nothing but stare at random people and act all ''gangster''.

Back
Top Bottom