What's new

Islamabad ranked among the world’s safest cities

@moderators: One of my post was deleted, on the ground that it was serving no purpose to the topic of the thread. Even though it was written in the response of someone's post.

Care to tell us how this post serving any purpose to the title of the thread!!
No wonder, people here boost due to the count of their posts. No matter.

Ahh the mast eyes of Islamabad, beautiful girls everywhere.

Move to a non-Muslim country then. This is Islamic Republic at least on paper.
I would pefer he stay there but all rapists, murderers, thieves, corruptwallahs, liars, cheats, work shy and others shipped out ......

Ps. I don't drnk. I don't condone drinking. I think it is a despicable habit along with others like smoking etc.

Ahh the mast eyes of Islamabad, beautiful girls everywhere.

Are you the same one, who was threatening to leave this forum due to the attitude of some on this forum!!
I guess when the shoe is on the other foot everything is acceptable, right!!
Typical Pakistani behaviour, no surprises.

Agha Shahi avenue ko chor kr baqi Islamabad is lovely.... Lolz

According to the ranking, Karachi is safer than Delhi.

And Karachi is supposed to have serious safety issues as per Pakistani media.

While crime is not a major issue in upcoming Delhi state elections. FREE Electricity, water, transportation, healthcare are the major perks which are being promised. strange !!

According to the ranking, Karachi is safer than Delhi.

And Karachi is supposed to have serious safety issues as per Pakistani media.

While crime is not a major issue in upcoming Delhi state elections. FREE Electricity, water, transportation, healthcare are the major perks which are being promised. strange !!

Crime rate in Karachi has improved drastically since the last many years, except for street crimes and muggings(in some localities), no major terror attacks since last years.

Crime rate in Karachi below that of many first world cities: DG ISPR

The survey further revealed that Karachi has improved its ranking almost 11 times more since 2014, while Lahore’s improvement tripled.

It also showed that the rating on the World Crime Index by Numbeo has been persistently in the ascending order.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2137970/1-lahore-among-safest-cities-world/

Beautiful Islamabad, the safest city in the world if you can afford to live there:
th

Will this do!!

upload_2020-1-19_18-48-18.png

and outside,

upload_2020-1-19_18-49-19.png

Are you the same one, who was threatening to leave this forum due to the attitude of some on this forum!!
I guess when the shoe is on the other foot everything is acceptable, right!!
Typical Pakistani behaviour, no surprises.

Yeah, so? What's your problem with me.

I find it boring but very amazing , Islamabad if I was rich would be place to live a retired life .. koi 80 Gaz ka plot free mai baant raha hai ? ya IK ki Ghar scheme hai ? :kiss3:

I find it boring but very amazing , Islamabad if I was rich would be place to live a retired life .. koi 80 Gaz ka plot free mai baant raha hai ? ya IK ki Ghar scheme hai ? :kiss3:
to be fair, all cities in Pakistan can be boring as they don't tend to have much outside of eating and shopping.

to be fair, all cities in Pakistan can be boring as they don't tend to have much outside of eating and shopping.

personally I have been in Karachi all my life and I disagree , Karachi can hardly be boring if you have peace there .. You can have all sorts of fun from late night street sports , to indoor games like CS and Snooker , than you always have those Chai ke Dhabbay which remains open 24/7 , than there is High way restaurants for Lamb Karai etc .. I stayed in Pindi Sadar Area for 15 days at Army mess , after 10 its all dead and dark except few shops , Islamabad is closed even earlier .. But I think that adds up this uniqueness to Islamabad , which I really like ,No Thelle , No Ricksha's , Buses , Smoke Pollution was minimal , greenery everywhere , undoubtedly clean streets and well maintained .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom