What's new

Islamabad on high alert

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Terrorist threat: Islamabad airport locked down

ISLAMABAD: Security at the Benazir International Airport in Islamabad has been beefed amid reports of a terrorist threat, Express News reported.

Early Saturday, security at the Islamabad airport was put on high alert after receiving intelligence report of a possible terror attack.

Rangers and army have also been called in and deputed at all entry and exit points. All the roads leading to the airport have been sealed off. Security has also been beefed at Chaklala airbase.
Entrance of private vehicles into the airport was also barred.

BQs7i82CcAA1KTc.jpg

Hammad Kiani @HammadKiani

The areas around Noor Khan Air Base and Islamabad Air Port have been sealed by Pakistan Army, Islamabad Police, Airport Security Force 2/3

Farhad Jarral Rajput @farhadjarral

Photo: No cars allowed in #Islamabad Intl. Airport bcz of security threat - Traffic parked outside the airport!

Terrorist threat: Islamabad airport locked down – The Express Tribune

8-2-2013_4283_1.gif

Latest news, Breaking News | Daily Jang

@Aeronaut @Oscar @Last Hope @F.O.X @Secur @Slav Defence

Any news ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant confirm anything right now, will check with someone working at the airport in the morning and i might driveby myself to check everything, untill 6:00pm yesterday everything was in order and usual, as i was in the area.
if it is true that rangers have blocked the roads than i believe the road going from cantt side will be open and the road towards expressway, rawal road will be closed.

Vehicles barred from entering airport premises... airport surrounded..

Geo%202.jpg

Vehicles barred from entering airport premises... airport surrounded..

well there are threats now on many locations in country. untill we will not kill these bastards they will make fun of us by issuing threats every day.

the best thing they should have done long ago was to bar beggers from entering Airport premses as a terrorist can disguise as one and gather intelligence, in fact a relative who works on airport had an exchange of harsh words with policeman for letting them in, as one of the beggars swore at him.

the best thing they should have done long ago was to bar beggers from entering Airport premses as a terrorist can disguise as one and gather intelligence, in fact a relative who works on airport had an exchange of harsh words with policeman for letting them in, as one of the beggars swore at him.

For intelligence you can give some money to any helper at airport they will do whatever you want as the way they ask for money is really disgracefull .

For intelligence you can give some money to any helper at airport they will do whatever you want as the way they ask for money is really disgracefull .
well why pay someone when you can do it easily in fact you get to earn money,plus it will be first hand intel and less hustle. police just takes their ut, they are not bothered who enters the premises.

well why pay someone when you can do it easily in fact you get to earn money,plus it will be first hand intel and less hustle. police just takes their ut, they are not bothered who enters the premises.

Really i amazed by the ways used by our police and even Army in confronting these Idiots. why can't they use high technology jammers and sensors in vicinity of airport of your capital and near by your nuclear installations.

Just pray nothing will happen like DI khan. even one bomb blast will degrade us even from failed state nation list at airport.

Really i amazed by the ways used by our police and even Army in confronting these Idiots. why can't they use high technology jammers and sensors in vicinity of airport of your capital and near by your nuclear installations.

Just pray nothing will happen like DI khan. even one bomb blast will degrade us even from failed state nation list at airport.
well i dont see anything happening at the major airports Inshallah.
and i hope civil and military leadership understand this now that rather than living like sitting ducks they should atleast do something, engage them in dialogue or kill them, but effing do something.
I have yet to see a solider allowing a beggar to enter any area like that, atleast they check the ID card :D

oh btw, you are right CCTV is a first and fore most important near airports atleast. had we installed them, we would have known where did the terrorists go in their last failed attempt

well i dont see anything happening at the major airports Inshallah.
and i hope civil and military leadership understand this now that rather than living like sitting ducks they should atleast do something, engage them in dialogue or kill them, but effing do something.
I have yet to see a solider allowing a beggar to enter any area like that, atleast they check the ID card :D

oh btw, you are right CCTV is a first and fore most important near airports atleast. had we installed them, we would have known where did the terrorists go in their last failed attempt

CCTV job is very simple just need sincerity beside that they can put sensors to catch voices and frequencies around the area. jammers in case of emergency use.

Back
Top Bottom