What's new

Islamabad Afghan camps search operation, 70 suspects held

your country was butcher's land when there was no pakistan on earth should i remember you ? you people are fighting even when there was no islam .

You are right, Pakistan has trough out the history been naturally a part of Afghanistan.

No he maybe an Afghan, of the chinky northern alliance variety. MO maybe our boy, so bloody what? Don't you see, they have a problem with him! :D

Mullah Omar is not our "BOY".

He is Afghan Citizen so that means he is your BOY or your Headache, not ours.

Our Aid has nothing to do with Afghanistan. Besides currently there is no AID flowing into Pakistan. IMF loans are just that, LOANS.

If you Afghans get some Education then you would know the difference between a LOAN and an AID Package.

Most Pakistanis would prefer Pakistan Govt. to cut its expenditures rather than take loans from IMF which does not benefit the common man.

Anyway, we want your Parasitic Afghans off our land. Pure and Simple.

You people have no GHAIRAT. LIKE BEYGHAIRAT people you come and plant yourself in other peoples Country.

Get out of Pakistan and stay out of Pakistan.

BTW, we know you are no Afghan, Just a useless Indian troll with false flags.

Chall bey... yavvan day....... "aids" are dependent... which "aids" do you speak of??? Get the fukk out of our country, you chinky eyed northern alliance guys....... the true immigrants from Afghanistan, our Pashtun brothers are already integrated into our society, all over KPK as they had family members here since before creation of Pakistan. Whereas, all the Farsibans & economic migrants, who couldn't find any place, settled in these camps. Time to pack up your bags and go back home.

And regarding MO, he is the real Afghan, a true Pashtun, not some scum Uzbek or Tajik infiltrator. Just wait for your arse to be whipped @ 2014. Do you remember the hurt after Russian withdrawal? Well, we shall make sure this time it hurts more.

RAW & NDS? You must be kidding me. We made CIA eat ****, who are these that you speak of? :D

Those true immigrants are worth as much to the rest of us as toilet paper is ! :pissed:

Kiyun phir Ethnicity kei haaathooon kar rahaa haii aiseiii ? :hitwall:

You are right, Pakistan has trough out the history been naturally a part of Afghanistan.

before nadir shah ?
Habibullāh Kalakāni was executed by firing squad on 1 November 1929 along with his brother and ten other rebel leaders.

From whom???
This decision was already taken by chaudry Nisar one month ago. He is very good man..

he is jst a bald man, a man who losted in the gerl elections, i guss?
& above all been made , interrior minster because of his brother in uniform? thts reality is?
& now if you like devil, thts your personal bussiness, you are not a example, for me, or too this nation, that if you said somthing or liked some 1we all shall belive or follow you ?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
anyway your avatar looks good, with the kind of your posts!;)

Mullah Omar is not our "BOY".

He is Afghan Citizen so that means he is your BOY or your Headache, not ours.

Our Aid has nothing to do with Afghanistan. Besides currently there is no AID flowing into Pakistan. IMF loans are just that, LOANS.

If you Afghans get some Education then you would know the difference between a LOAN and an AID Package.

Most Pakistanis would prefer Pakistan Govt. to cut its expenditures rather than take loans from IMF which does not benefit the common man.

Anyway, we want your Parasitic Afghans off our land. Pure and Simple.

You people have no GHAIRAT. LIKE BEYGHAIRAT people you come and plant yourself in other peoples Country.

Get out of Pakistan and stay out of Pakistan.

BTW, we know you are no Afghan, Just a useless Indian troll with false flags.

Loans whom without your society will not run, and i'm Afghan. Beghairat? hmm Pakistan has lost all wars it has been in.

before habibullah ?
Habibullāh Kalakāni and his followers chased king Amanullah's Rolls Royce on horseback but Amanullah managed to escape at January 18, 1929.
Inayatullah was airlifted out of Kabul by the Royal Air Force.

I'll try to shove it in your head with something very easy real life example.......

Punjabis:

Is a Pakistani Rajpoot as loyal to Pakistan as an Indian Rajpoot?

NO. Because he is Indian FIRST, doesn't give a crap about Pakistan.

Similarly extrapolate this logic to Afghans...... NLA guys are all over Pakistan...... they pass themselves as Afghans.....

Do I need to drill this info into your head by some other means? :pissed:

Those true immigrants are worth as much to the rest of us as toilet paper is ! :pissed:

Kiyun phir Ethnicity kei haaathooon kar rahaa haii aiseiii ? :hitwall:

Chall bey Afghan.... allaka darogh ma vayya.......sen Uzbek veya Tajik pic sin... :devil:

Loans whom without your society will not run, and i'm Afghan. Beghairat? hmm Pakistan has lost all wars it has been in.

Chall bey... yavvan day....... "aids" are dependent... which "aids" do you speak of??? Get the fukk out of our country, you chinky eyed northern alliance guys....... the true immigrants from Afghanistan, our Pashtun brothers are already integrated into our society, all over KPK as they had family members here since before creation of Pakistan. Whereas, all the Farsibans & economic migrants, who couldn't find any place, settled in these camps. Time to pack up your bags and go back home.

And regarding MO, he is the real Afghan, a true Pashtun, not some scum Uzbek or Tajik infiltrator. Just wait for your arse to be whipped @ 2014. Do you remember the hurt after Russian withdrawal? Well, we shall make sure this time it hurts more.

RAW & NDS? You must be kidding me. We made CIA eat ****, who are these that you speak of? :D

Hahah, wasn't it CIA with help of an Afghan agent, which conducted a raid close to Islamabad, and killed your good friend Osama.
As singh said: Pakistan is still the epicenter of terrorist, enjoy the TTP:devil:

Hadi pic, sikter git burdan. Afghan my hiney..... effin NLA Uzbek/Tajik! :smokin:

As I said, dread the day we come for your families... it will be the biggest safari northern Afghanistan has seen in centuries..... I'll personally take 2 years off of my work engagements, just to return the favors 10x over....... :devil:

Hahah, wasn't it CIA with help of an Afghan agent, which conducted a raid close to Islamabad, and killed your good friend Osama.
As singh said: Pakistan is still the epicenter of terrorist, enjoy the TTP

Back
Top Bottom