What's new

Islamabad Afghan camps search operation, 70 suspects held

Phir @Hyperion - If we send all Afghans back to Afghanistan tou aaap dil pei tou nahin leiii leiiin geiii ? :unsure:

Its either that or mine & @SHAMK9 's plan of using Afghans as 'cheap' labor in our concentration....ummmh....rehabilitation camps ! :)

Afghans are very cheap labor here too, compared to indians and bangalis who are very expensive specially when they see pakistani customers they skyrocket their prices. :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you want Pakistan to ignore international law?
if done so, Pakistan will not get its aid from the US and IMF, and then Pakistan will be well on its way to bankruptcy

We don't give a damn. Get these parasites out of our country. They bite the hand that feeds them. They don't belong to Pakistan, they need to go back to their own country.

Which part of International Law would we be ignoring ? :unsure:

Neither our aid nor our loans are contingent on keeping Afghans on our soil !

You can't deport refugees back to a country in war, your aids are dependent on how you behave.

We don't give a damn. Get these parasites out of our country. They bite the hand that feeds them. They don't belong to Pakistan, they need to go back to their own country.

If you get your Mullah Omar boys out of our country, and if that takes to long then i'm sure that NDS & RAW will increase their support to our TTP boys.

Sabb ko bhejo wapas.... nough is nough....... :confused:

They don't go & you lot don't force them to go either ! :cray:

Pataaa nahin jaisee humm seiii ziyadaa sakeiii lagteiii haiiin neiii tumm logoon keii ! :cry:

If this continues on - Don't blame me for having 2 Tajik & 2 Uzbek wives & a few dozen worth of their offspring calling you Tayaa Abuu ! :whistle:

You can't deport refugees back to a country in war, your aids are dependent on how you behave.

If you get your Mullah Omar boys out of our country, and if that takes to long then i'm sure that NDS & RAW will increase their support to our TTP boys.

in musharraf's time we deported hundreds of thousands of afghanis, did it effect our aid program?

You planning to marry the "Tajiks" & "Uzbeks" from "I" sector? :D

Karr lay.... achee baat hai...... your offspring will be ugly as hell..... :P

They don't go & you lot don't force them to go either ! :cray:

Pataaa nahin jaisee humm seiii ziyadaa sakeiii lagteiii haiiin neiii tumm logoon keii ! :cry:

If this continues on - Don't blame me for having 2 Tajik & 2 Uzbek wives & a few dozen worth of their offspring calling you Tayaa Abuu ! :whistle:

Why not? we have done it in the past :cool:

super power afghanistan has responsibility to its people, not pakistan, get your sh*t back together and bring them back instead of playing victim card all the time.

I Agree, but for now the state is in war, and we don't have the capacity to do it all at once.

Chall bey... yavvan day....... "aids" are dependent... which "aids" do you speak of??? Get the fukk out of our country, you chinky eyed northern alliance guys....... the true immigrants from Afghanistan, our Pashtun brothers are already integrated into our society, all over KPK as they had family members here since before creation of Pakistan. Whereas, all the Farsibans & economic migrants, who couldn't find any place, settled in these camps. Time to pack up your bags and go back home.

And regarding MO, he is the real Afghan, a true Pashtun, not some scum Uzbek or Tajik infiltrator. Just wait for your arse to be whipped @ 2014. Do you remember the hurt after Russian withdrawal? Well, we shall make sure this time it hurts more.

RAW & NDS? You must be kidding me. We made CIA eat ****, who are these that you speak of? :D

There are plenty of loopholes in International Law & it isn't that hard to muster up the initiative to get rid of a few million ungrateful Afghans by sending them back to 'their' own country especially when their presence has been nothing but a negative influence !

we adied zahir shah to overthrow his father? we killed Mohammed Nadir Shah in 1933?

Mullah Omar is not our "BOY".

He is Afghan Citizen so that means he is your BOY or your Headache, not ours.

Our Aid has nothing to do with Afghanistan. Besides currently there is no AID flowing into Pakistan. IMF loans are just that, LOANS.

If you Afghans get some Education then you would know the difference between a LOAN and an AID Package.

Most Pakistanis would prefer Pakistan Govt. to cut its expenditures rather than take loans from IMF which does not benefit the common man.

Anyway, we want your Parasitic Afghans off our land. Pure and Simple.

You people have no GHAIRAT. LIKE BEYGHAIRAT people you come and plant yourself in other peoples Country.

Get out of Pakistan and stay out of Pakistan.

BTW, we know you are no Afghan, Just a useless Indian troll with false flags.

systematically aiding terrorists

Perhaps you should've told Babrak, Daud Khan & their predecessors to mind their business & not bring the Loy Afghanistan & Pashtunistan Issue up at every opportunity ! Or you could've asked them to not support & give sanctuary to Baluch Separatists in every single uprising in our country's history ! Or you could've asked them to have not invaded Pakistani Territory in Bajaur in the '60s only to be kicked out by the Bajauri Tribals themselves ! Or possibly not have let every foOking Warlord in post-Soviet Afghanistan being the proxy of some power & many being used against Pakistan !

Back
Top Bottom