What's new

Islam and science: The road to renewal

Feel free to believe whatever it is you wish to believe. Those who are blinded by pure hatred have lost their eyes, and there is no medicine in the world that can make them see again.

It's a fact that most of the Islamic Empires declined due to lavish lifestyles.

Do you disagree with this?

Btw, I am asking in general and not in regards to KSA.

Yes Saudis and other Arabs have wasted lot of money on lavish lifestyles and betting on horse races and other crap stuff but now at least Saudis are back on track as they are back on track not for very long they will take time to progress but soon they will be Industrial and Knowledge power I think @Mosamania will also agree

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to believe whatever it is you wish to believe. Those who are blinded by pure hatred have lost their eyes, and there is no medicine in the world that can make them see again.

Feel free ? I'm being free. i have not only mentioned others but also my country as being a looser You believe what you want to believe. My stance is clear. Iran and Turkey are the only ones leading in the Islamic World.

Define "Lavish life style".

It is every human's right to seek such a life if they have the means. Most of us working day and night just so that in the end we can have such a life. Islamic Empires went down not because of that but because of a multitude of other things, this whole "Lavish life style" BS is just something we are being taught to accept our poor and miserable state and maybe whoever is teaching us this expect us to be even glad for it.

Things are both simple and complicated. And it is the epitaph of idiocy to name one thing and pin the reason on it for a fall of a nation.

Define "Lavish life style".

It is every human's right to seek such a life if they have the means. Most of us working day and night just so that in the end we can have such a life. Islamic Empires went down not because of that but because of a multitude of other things, this whole "Lavish life style" BS is just something we are being taught to accept our poor and miserable state and maybe whoever is teaching us this expect us to be even glad for it.

Things are both simple and complicated. And it is the epitaph of idiocy to name one thing and pin the reason on it for a fall of a nation.

I agree with you, that there are multiple variables for decline.

In fact, I can even say it was the will of God, for purposes unknown to us.

But living here in the US, I can definitely correlate that situation here to some Islamic empires of the past.

A civilizations prospers, and prospers, until their development becomes stagnant. I believe lavishness is definitely a variable in the circumstances.

Feel free ? I'm being free. i have not only mentioned others but also my country as being a looser You believe what you want to believe. My stance is clear. Iran and Turkey are the only ones leading in the Islamic World.
Please explain How Iran GOD sake what Iran has done by now ?

Nawaz has always been incompetent and i still say that. However, 30 years ago was something else. Today's so called PML-Q, APML, MQM, AML, etc were all in PML-N. Today, this party is changed. The sensible ones who were once at the bottom are now at the top and now they literally put Nawaz under his toes. Another reason why the province of Punjab's law and order and economic activity is far far greater as compared to others. Just so you know Nawaz Sharif cannot become Prime Minister again. There is a new law that says that you can't be more than twice. Rest assured PML-N will this time prove to be a change in heart.

BTW here is a step forward.

Arfa_Software_Technology_Park_Lahore.jpg

ITU-at-Arfa-Technology-Park-Lahore-5.jpg

424071_489049534466991_143911501_n.jpg

74339_489049507800327_2000737563_n.jpg

work-hard-for-prosperity-shahbaz-advises-students-1329595221-6924.jpg

523204_493525944019350_715360007_n.jpg

:wave:

If I told you that getting a brain tumor is better than a heart attack, would you want a brain tumor?

That is what you are telling us.
The fact is that ALL these parties are diseases of Pakistan. One dissease might be a little less painful than the other, but it is still a disease and we need to get rid of them.

Once Pakistani people take their medicine and elect new clean people, we can start on our road to be a great nation. But until we have Nawaz and Zardari running the show, we will only be an embarrassment of the world.

@ CB4

Being a Punjabi, I will tell you this. Nawaz Sharif is the biggest beghairat in Pakistan after the President.

He was the same guy that had forsaken the Kashmiris and robbed them of their rights for freedom during Kargil.

PML-N is a joke.

If I told you that getting a brain tumor is better than a heart attack, would you want a brain tumor?

That is what you are telling us.
The fact is that ALL these parties are diseases of Pakistan. One dissease might be a little less painful than the other, but it is still a disease and we need to get rid of them.

Once Pakistani people take their medicine and elect new clean people, we can start on our road to be a great nation. But until we have Nawaz and Zardari running the show, we will only be an ensnarement of the world.

Then there is nothing me or you can do about it. We have to look for the one that is the 'least'

@ CB4

Being a Punjabi, I will tell you this. Nawaz Sharif is the biggest beghairat in Pakistan after the President.

He was the same guy that had forsaken the Kashmiris and robbed them of their rights for freedom during Kargil.

PML-N is a joke.

I have always said Nawaz is an a-- hole. but his party is not bad.

Sir if you earn money through Halal means their is no harm in spending on these things but focus should always remain in developing education system and also provide health services to people

30% of the Saudi GDP is in Education, Health care is free for all citizens both home and abroad, what more to ask for?

30% of the Saudi GDP is in Education, Health care is free for all citizens both home and abroad, what more to ask for?
Sir please tell the details of new Universities Saudia is establishing here and also the new different industries they are developing

Sir please tell the details of new Universities Saudia is establishing here and also the new different industries they are developing

Nah no need, I will let year by year statistics do that. Beside I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am the one who is living here and should be the most concerned about such a thing, and let me tell you I am very happy by what I am seeing.

Sir I have been talking about this for long those early Muslims who gave lot of new sciences to the world were hardcore fundamental Muslims which strictly followed Shariah and also made progressed in science and we can do it now their is no contradiction problem of secular guys is that their thoughts of modern society is limited to getting naked or drunk or having free sex and they are not focused on developing universities of sciences but on getting naked and having most vulgar fashion shows that is cause of the problem that is even great Iqbal said in his Persian poetry that west didn't made progress because of these things but they progressed because they developed research centers and progressed in science not by getting naked that thing have harmed them and harmed them a lot we can progress in science by keeping beards wearing Hijab because mostly we have to use mind

I have to agree with you there Zaravan... Erwin Schrodinger derived the Matrix formulation of Quantum Mechanics while he was humping his newest gf, and the critical part of the formulation dawned upon him right the moment he climaxed. Well, his gf had climaxed a quite a number of times before he did, as claimed by him.

Strange, but true :D

Nah no need, I will let year by year statistics do that. Beside I have nothing to prove to anyone. I am the one who is living here and should be the most concerned about such a thing, and let me tell you I am very happy by what I am seeing.
I am just asking for my own information not answering someone

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom