What's new

ISIS using IM to recruit poor Muslims in Kerala, TN, J&K

He's going to accuse you of being Tamil :lol:

As long as kerala provides a fertile ground for breeding Terror, such cases will always pop up and shame them. At last count, kinder garden girls were allowed to have scarves to cover their head in kerala :sick:

Was that for all girls? I think it was limited to only a few who wished to cover their heads.

Was that for all girls? I think it was limited to only a few who wished to cover their heads.

Does that matter ? Its is horrendous that the brainwashing starts that young and the state supports it :sick: . Its almost like being born into slavery. Your freedom ends the moment you reach school going age.

You should not be surprised.Somehow from last few years many terrorist outfits have found huge fan base in Kerala.
It was not long back when Fredrick Forsyth had mentioned kerala as the terrorist hub of India inhis book and few days later a malayalee terrorist was shot dead in kashmir.His mother later refused to accept her son's body for cremation.
@nair FYI.
Its nothing but the Gulf effect. Wahabism is flowing into India through the youth employed out their in the arab lands. But Kerala govt is also not helping in keeping a check, rather they recently went out of the way to defend a bomb blast accused thereby setting a wrong precedence and emboldening the ones who have already taken the wrong path.

Does that matter ? Its is horrendous that the brainwashing starts that young and the state supports it :sick: . Its almost like being born into slavery. Your freedom ends the moment you reach school going age.
I agree state should not be supporting such a thing. It should be based on personal choice.

Sir any plans to stop it by Indian goverment will do opposite and as for Muslims they need to come up Islamic answers and prove ISIS not according to Islam and I am fed up off listening thoughts against wahabis but no one comes up with single thing off Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab and prove that that is not according to Quran and Sunnah

Bro, seriously, I think you have always persisted with your viewpoints regarding this issue (Muslim rights, Sharia, ..). Persistence always pays in the long run. The zeal and enthusiasm you show is really creditworthy.
Just one thing though.... Do you really feel posting on forums and internet blogs will do your talent any good? I have seen you so many times declaring that you will fight the Kuffars, Indian terrorists, etc given a chance, and so on... what are you waiting for? Learn from your Muslim brothers who are flocking to Syria/ Iraq and join ISIS. You can liberate this world from so many shirks/ sins and un islamic ills.
And before dismissing my post, just think about it. I am serious. :-):tup:

Sir any plans to stop it by Indian goverment will do opposite and as for Muslims they need to come up Islamic answers and prove ISIS not according to Islam and I am fed up off listening thoughts against wahabis but no one comes up with single thing off Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab and prove that that is not according to Quran and Sunnah

His own brother is enough.

Bro, seriously, I think you have always persisted with your viewpoints regarding this issue (Muslim rights, Sharia, ..). Persistence always pays in the long run. The zeal and enthusiasm you show is really creditworthy.
Just one thing though.... Do you really feel posting on forums and internet blogs will do your talent any good? I have seen you so many times declaring that you will fight the Kuffars, Indian terrorists, etc given a chance, and so on... what are you waiting for? Learn from your Muslim brothers who are flocking to Syria/ Iraq and join ISIS. You can liberate this world from so many shirks/ sins and un islamic ills.

It might just happen that @Darvan may take you seriously and take off...
Only to find a very quick Moksha from all the cares of this weary world! :P

Bulaava aaya he..same call karsevaks had, when they were invited to destroy babari masjid for the cause of religion(RSS), the same religious blindness that forces muslims from some parts of India to join/support ISIS.

Being a vigilante is no better than sitting here complaining about it.
Why not write to your MP or something? They could address the issue in parliament?

Bulaava aaya he..same call karsevaks had, when they were invited to destroy babari masjid for the cause of religion(RSS), the same religious blindness that forces muslims from some parts of India to join/support ISIS.
By a conservative estimate 150,000 karsevaks had gathered. The actual number was a million. If there was a plan to kill people like the ISIS, Ayodhya would have been Muslimfrei (pls pardon the expression). Understand the difference of magnitude between karsevaks and ISIS.

Also I don't think it is 'religious' blindness that 'forces' Muslims to join ISIS.

ISIS using IM to recruit poor Muslims in Kerala, TN, J&K: Sources

New Delhi: Even as the whole of Iraq and Syria cower under ISIS threat, central security agencies in India say that the terror group may be recruiting in India. Sources told Tuesday that the terror outfit, which has already killed thousands in Iraq in a deadly pursuit to establish an Islamic Caliphate, is recruiting poor Muslims in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Jammu and Kashmir.

The security agencies say that more than 100 Indian men could have already joined the ISIS in Iraq. The terror group is radicalising poor Muslims through online videos, they say.

ISIS is currently focusing on Iraq and Syria but its idea of a greater Islamic Caliphate includes India and several videos have been uploaded on YouTube exhorting Indian Muslims to join the cause.

Investigators say that the man behind the digital mask could be Indian Mujahideen's Sultan Abdul Kadir Armar, a resident of Bhatkal in Karnataka.
Kashmir has minimal support for ISIS. We are NOT extremists. There may be some silent sympathy but no major direct involvement.

Last edited:
Arab lineage is both an old and a recent phenomenon. The need to claim connection to the Prophet's bloodline is much older but the recent to be Arab by hook or by crook(whether it means identifying yourself with a bloodline of a concubine screwed by an Arab trader) is much more damaging.

While the Wahabbis have their play in this, the greater proponent of this is the usual isolationist quasi-deobandi-salafist ideaology that has now jumped back into India from Pakistan thanks to the internet.
Sadly, neither the more educated Indian Muslim lot nor the Indian government is recognizing this dangerous trend.
Actually the outer difference is not very stark b/w a Wahabbi and a non Wahabbi and hence identifying the radicals has become very very difficult. Perhaps India can learn from Pakistan on how the TTP sympathizers are selectively apprehended (I am guessing they are).

Also focussing the ire of the agencies on certain groups have long lasting political repurcussions.

What you guys need to do is target and uproot Salafism from Indian soil, that is the root of this brainwashing and terrorism nonsense.

TN only because it is next to apartheid jihad factory Kerala.

IMO we should hand over Kerala on a 10 year lease to Xinjiang govt. they can do a better job than even AFSPA would do if imposed in Kerala which is quite likely in the near future.

J&K is already ISIS hub in North Kashmir areas.

Karnataka in the Mangalore/Bhatkal areas basically the coastal regions.

Hyderabad another leading source for jihadis.

Bihar problem is in Madhubani and Darbhanga basically North West Bihar which has many illegal BD.

Maharastra also has ISIS problem in Mumbra and Nanded areas

Kerala jehadi terrorists behind the rise of Islamic terror in tamil nadu is a myth TN had its own terrorists like palani baba in late 80's , Imam ali (killed in 2001),and french police arrested a tamil guy named mohd niyas for Alqueda connection(2011) and these people have no kerala connections .....But one advantage for TN is their police force ,they are 1000 times better than kerala in handling terrorists

Back
Top Bottom