What's new

ISIS reportedly claims responsibility of attack on Ahmadis in Karachi

@Icarus @Slav Defence @Horus @Oscar
Dear bro OP always post specific community / minority related posts which ended up abusing and trolling. Kindly remove the thread or amended it as ISIS targeted Pakistani people.

So what you want to say that ISIS is very nice they don't kill innocent people someone else using their name. ?

They were targeted because they were Ahmadis. It even says so in their supposed claim of attack.

This Qasim Khurasani's now ISIS last week he was ahrul hind & last month he was TTp .
Shooting kids big brave drugged up gay peadophile b45tard .

I hope someone drags his body down the street on a cart so i can urinate on him .
Edit : and sh1t in his mouth .

Get well soon Kids

Whats with every one of these idiots changing their last name to Khurasani???

OP may have an agenda but these people were targeted just because of their religious beliefs....shoving things under the carpet doesn't help anyone.
Just out of curiosity, is no other Pakistani being targeted? Say our own children from APS, our own soldiers, our bases? Or is it only a stage for Ahmadis?

Three Ahmadiyya Muslims targeted in drive-by shooting in Karachi | Rabwah Times

Ahmadiyya Muslims targeted in fresh gun attacks in Karachi, Pakistan.

On 11th October Unknown men shot three Ahmadis in "Gulshan e Iqbal" area of the large Pakistani seaport city of Karachi.

Saleem Rafaqat and his two nephews were targeted late in the evening a few blocks away from their home.

shamir_ahmad_ahmadiyya_karachi_ahmadis-150x150.jpg

Shamir Ahmad
55-year-old Saleem Rafaqat was shot in the shoulder and is currently being treated at a local hospital. Saleem's 17-year-old nephew Shamir Ahmad is in critical condition while his older nephew 20-year-old Muaz Ahmad narrowly escaped a bullet to the head.

Within hours of the attack, a twitter account claiming to be linked to ISIS claimed responsibility of the attack.

Qasim-Khurasani-on-Twitter-Ahmadiyya-got-Target-By-The-Islamic-State-Khurasan-Mujahideens-Alhumdulillah-http-t.co-m1TDxpbFhb-inshallah-will-be-continue..-.png

karachi_ahmadiyya.png

The brave fighters of the Islamic State have targeted the heretic Qadianis (Ahmadis) even though Karachi's environment is very stern.
You expect us to believe in Rabwah times and some unknown twitter account. Provide some credible source.
Else its usual propaganda from you.

i think there is a mistake in Urdu tweet . In urdu and arabic 'doolat' as far as i know instead of 'tay' in urdu in arabic it has 'ta- murbotah' so it means "state" whereas in urdu is means "wealth" without 'hay with 2 dots'(arabic grammarr rule).As per urdu it means Islamic wealth not isis :)

Last edited:
i think there is a mistake in urdu and arabic 'doolat' as far as i know instead of 'tay' in urdu in arabic it has 'ta- murbotah' so it means "state" whereas in urdu is means "wealth" without 'hay with 2 dots'(arabic grammarr rule)
What are you talking about?

i think there is a mistake in urdu and arabic 'doolat' as far as i know instead of 'tay' in urdu in arabic it has 'ta- murbotah' so it means "state" whereas in urdu is means "wealth" without 'hay with 2 dots'(arabic grammarr rule)
:o:

What are you talking about?
Abhi abhi choota hey ........ previously he teach Arabic and Urdu in Nai Roshni school.:crazy:

Abhi abhi choota hey ........ previously he teach Arabic and Urdu in Nai Roshni school.:crazy:
No need to make fun about everyone with a bit of interest in Arabic...why do we praise people knowing German and French but make fun of people who know Arabic....I asked nicely what he is talking about

No need to make fun about everyone with a bit of interest in Arabic...why do we praise people knowing German and French but make fun of people who know Arabic....I asked nicely what he is talking about
:o:
ooops but why he is here displaying his language skills. he should open a thread relevant posts consider trolling.

This serves as a warning to us. Already wall chowkings of ISIS are common. These terrorists are mass murdering scum and they will stop at nothing to impose their agenda. We already have our hands full with the Taliban and another terrorist group on the loose will only mean trouble.

We need to be pro active. Massacre terrorists before they attack us.

Feel sorry for the people who got hurt.

What is up with these guys having yearssssss old IDs and post count of less than 100?

Back
Top Bottom