What's new

ISIS preparing to attack India, readying for 'final battle': Report

ISIS gained momentum when Iraqi soldiers fled from their position.....since Indians as well as Pakistani's don't desert their positions....ISIS will not be able to defeat even one brigade....leave alone an army.....which can shed its blood just to save its face(for both the armies)
I dont think that Iraqi Soldiers had enough arsenal, man power and enough tactics and training to deal with these militants and what else they could have done.They didnt fled but they lost the battle to ISIS.

Pakistan Army was never made to deal with militants like stuff but they have manage to learn dealing during the War on Terror...So I think we have positions there already dealing with TTP and I guess when ISIS come we can manage to deal with it and it will hardly reach India's boundry unless it penetrates all Pakistan's defences which is unlikely.Both of ours forces are well trained and well armed and is capable of defending against them.

Its a wrong concept that ISIS cant defeat even an brigade...Their battle tactics arent like the one in todays Modren war...What they play is called Hide & Shoot like tactic but Modren and I think they can do alot of damage to one.

I think Pakistan and India should focus on boosting Counter Terrorism relations but highly unlikely...You know why....Arch enemies lol...

I dont think that Iraqi Soldiers had enough arsenal, man power and enough tactics and training to deal with these militants and what else they could have done.They didnt fled but they lost the battle to ISIS.

Pakistan Army was never made to deal with militants like stuff but they have manage to learn dealing during the War on Terror...So I think we have positions there already dealing with TTP and I guess when ISIS come we can manage to deal with it and it will hardly reach India's boundry unless it penetrates all Pakistan's defences which is unlikely.Both of ours forces are well trained and well armed and is capable of defending against them.

Its a wrong concept that ISIS cant defeat even an brigade...Their battle tactics arent like the one in todays Modren war...What they play is called Hide & Shoot like tactic but Modren and I think they can do alot of damage to one.

I think Pakistan and India should focus on boosting Counter Terrorism relations but highly unlikely...You know why....Arch enemies lol...
its not just the covert help ISIS are getting or terror in the worst manner or their gurrila warfare which is making a force in middle east its just that they dint have had a strong opposition but whole thing changes when they meet one

as for india and pakistani forces joining hands to combat terror well thanks but no thanks you take care of your own monsters which your establishment fed , trained and groomed for so long and we will take care of owrs and "non state actors/na maloom afrat" if they try to harm owr interests and we will show no mercy to them and their backers :butcher:

This is india and not some arab country whom u can dare to attack and make a dent.U will be crushed for ever if u dare to attack india.

its not just the covert help ISIS are getting or terror in the worst manner or their gurrila warfare which is making a force in middle east its just that they dint have had a strong opposition but whole thing changes when they meet one

as for india and pakistani forces joining hands to combat terror well thanks but no thanks you take care of your own monsters which your establishment fed , trained and groomed for so long and we will take care of owrs and "non state actors/na maloom afrat" if they try to harm owr interests and we will show no mercy to them and their backers :butcher:

Your right ISIS uses worst of worst tactics but usefull against its rival Armies and there are Military intervention against ISIS you can google it and its not like they arent facing a strong opposition but yet they are doing fine but they will face an rival before reaching Pakistan in Afghanistan which is Afghan Taliban and they wont let any one take over their power in Afghanistan and your right Pakistan and India is strong enough for them if thats your point.

I didnt said Pakistan and India "MUST" join hands to hands and take care of terrorists, I said they should but im okey with the other way around.
We are taking care of our and America's ignorant adopted child and other terrorists working againts Pakistan very effectively who today is feeding it self in the hands of an other....So dont worry for us we are doing great.

As for Indian side you can take care of it your self we got no problem and no concerns..."Except for one that stop blaming everything for Pakistan that happens in India"...
Thank You Sir.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom