What's new

ISIS map of areas it wants to take over by 2020 includes India

ISIS should bring it on
The biggest Curb-Stomp Battle in History :yahoo::yahoo:

Basically ISIS has been formed to attract all Islamic radicals from all over the world at one place and make Syria and Iraq their graveyard .

Before that ,they should face two professional militaries of Iran and Pakistan.
And Shia Iran wont give a single inch of land to Sunni Arabs no matter what.
They can get foothold in Afghanistan and from there on move to Pakistan bypassing Iran .

Terrorism and violent extremism has no place in the sub continent or in Pakistani society. We were meant to be a secular people free from the machinations of the more narrow-minded unintelligent mullahs and their ilk. Jinnah was one of the most ardent supporters of secularism and his 11 Aug speech is proof of that.

I am from a Lucknowi family which has always maintained a very liberal outlook. Specially Ansaris are very liberal and forward looking. No matter how hard groups like ISIS which are actually children of the US try they cannot drag us into the stone age.

Well Hindustan was a part of the great Islamic empire. Medieval Rulers unfortunately couldn't Islamize all the pagans.

When it comes to atrocities these rulers have done, these guys become muslims and the rule becomes muslim rule nothing to do with Islam.

But when it comes to Islamic caliphate India is shown as a part of it !!

For your info. Arabs, Persians, Europeans are all crumbled under turkic onslaught. This is what happened, Mugals has nothing to do with Islamic empires to the west.

They can get foothold in Afghanistan and from there on move to Pakistan bypassing Iran .

They will still have to fight Taliban groups and Shia Militias will rise in Taliban and it would be a nother head ache for ISIS and if other Central and South Asian countries take action against ISIS then ISIS is doomed

Terrorism and violent extremism has no place in the sub continent or in Pakistani society. We were meant to be a secular people free from the machinations of the more narrow-minded unintelligent mullahs and their ilk. Jinnah was one of the most ardent supporters of secularism and his 11 Aug speech is proof of that.

I am from a Lucknowi family which has always maintained a very liberal outlook. Specially Ansaris are very liberal and forward looking. No matter how hard groups like ISIS which are actually children of the US try they cannot drag us into the stone age.

Dont take it personally brother, but isnt it the 1567378th time you are telling us that you belong to Lucknow?

Believe me, every time I look at your posts, even before reading I know there is a Lucknow somewhere :taz:

Last edited:
When it comes to atrocities these rulers have done, these guys become muslims and the rule becomes muslim rule nothing to do with Islam.

But when it comes to Islamic caliphate India is shown as a part of it !!

For your info. Arabs, Persians, Europeans are all crumbled under turkic onslaught. This is what happened, Mugals has nothing to do with Islamic empires to the west.
What are you trying to say?

Well Hindustan was a part of the great Islamic empire. Medieval Rulers unfortunately couldn't Islamize all the pagans.
Bhaisahab usse se bhi thoda peeche chale jao...Pehle it was not under islamic rule but under non-islamic rulers.So why claiming it to be part of Islamic empire?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom