What's new

ISI's covert war wing: Directorate S

I went to Emporium Mall. There is a stall of Liberty Books there from there I got the book good read until now. Although don't agree with many things author says but still great read.
cost?

Mentally enslaved Pakistan army fanboys:

'Omg USA yew is lying we is loyal doggie we no support Afghan Taliban' (something we have a right to do)
'Oh wowowowowo ISI tricking all US and Endia in Afghanistan yasss'

I do.
This is all BS just to sell a fcuking book. If CIA get born 300 time they still will not be able to know any thing about ISI. Any one who will claim that he knows about ISI is making the biggest BS story because agencies with billions of dollars of budget don't know a shit about them.
Former ISI chief Mr. Pasha is working in pvt organisation in UAE. What is hard there to get any info, when former generals are on their pvt jobs ?

I do.
This is all BS just to sell a fcuking book. If CIA get born 300 time they still will not be able to know any thing about ISI. Any one who will claim that he knows about ISI is making the biggest BS story because agencies with billions of dollars of budget don't know a shit about them.
jiFfM.jpg

But they are smart and they know how to achiever their goals. Btw such types of books seem to be a part of american narrative building efforts to sort of mould public opinion in their favor as a run up to wage wars against other nations. Like for instance these books presenting isi as some invincible monster seem very much like a part of narrative building like americans have been doing against iran , link https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/us-p...hoice-of-war-once-its-happening-again.542950/

Thats just my opinion though.
Make sense actually.

Books are supposed to generate sales and this is not possible without mirch-masla in the mix.

I have read Directorate S and I must say the book is more of an indictment of American failure in Afghanistan than it is about ISI. The weakest link of the mess in Afghanistan are the Afghans themselves. Nothing more need to be said on this matter.

44151700_2442198265806775_2633994904518262784_n.jpg

By the at the end of Directorate S he is also mentioned. He according to Steve Coll in 2016 was head of Directorate S. He was recently promoted to Lt General Rank.

@Path-Finder @Horus

By the at the end of Directorate S he is also mentioned. He according to Steve Coll in 2016 was head of Directorate S. He was recently promoted to Lt General Rank.

@Path-Finder @Horus

I saw one of that steve colls seminar from your twitter link. I can honestly say never have I ever seen such a blatant load of croc in my life. steve coll is clearly as cia ghost writer.

Anything he says cannot be verified.

No such thing as the Directorate S exists as far as i know. Steve Coll is just trying to sell a book.

@Path-Finder @Horus

Back
Top Bottom