What's new

ISI trying to revive Khalistan movement, says government

Well how about we do a referendum in AP and Aksai chin?? Its their cities in past like Tibet belonged to China...koi referendum nahi, seedha hamla hoga, Punjabi toh hum bhi hai or woh bhi Indian Punjabi, Hume hamre sheher wapas chaiye!!!!Dena paunga veere, thudi faujj de phatte na chakte taan assi bhi Punjabi ni!!! Waheguru ji da khalsa waheguru ji di Fateh!!!!!

O ja o sastay khusray..Filhal ty hindua ny twadiyan lataan chukian ny O chuda k das fer gal kareen..vda aya phatte chukan ala.. ja k ik hor OP.bluestar kra apnya prawan utay..fer ja k jutiyaan chateen hindu baniye diyaan..

upload_2017-12-30_12-22-44.png

This is the only issue... The Khalistan will cover all of Pakistan too.

Well looking at your post ,Maps are definitly not ur area of expertise .. Leave every thing aside..Tell me..why 90%+ sikhs living abroad hate india..??
Source for that 90% figure?
BTW India has 20 million sikhs out of total 25 million sikhs. Why the hell those outside of India sikhs even count for us?

Well looking at your post ,Maps are definitly not ur area of expertise .. Leave every thing aside..Tell me..why 90%+ sikhs living abroad hate india..??
I didn't draw the map. I took it from a Khalistani website. You have a problem, ask them.

Lol 90%+ sikhs ?? the only sikhs that hate india are khalistanis and all of them are living in exile and majority of die hard khalistanis are dead and the rest are aging.. There is a reason why there are little takers of khalistan even in the sikh dominated state of punjab..

Hope Pakistan is spending money on Khalistan movement. It would be a monumental waste of resources with little benefit. The Khalistan movement is dead and its most die-hard supporters are either dead, in prison, or in exile.

You keep hoping that. Want to know what else is dead?
1. Arjun/Arjunk project
2. Tejas/Tejunk project
3. Cold start doctrine
4. Akhand Bharat dream

Agreed. So what's your point?
Nothing actually. Its called WhatAboutry. Problem with Pakistan is that they invest a lot of effort in doing something which they didn't invest a single ounce of energy in deciding if it is right for them. You know like trying to squat a fly sitting on your forhead with a 30 pound hammer. Sure it will be killed but then ...
It happened with Taliban.
It happened with USA, whom they curse like hell.
And now its Khalistan.

All India needs to do is to give a little bit of angular momentum to the momentum which pakistan is imparting in this movement with her own money. The day demand for annexing birth place of Nanak Saheb and 'Khalas Punjab' comes, the look on the collective faces of Pakistani and ISI will be really worth watching.

If Pakistan spent the money and energy they use for riling up Sikhs to build dykes along the indus....the country would not need to go on a “ finance exploration trip” next time it rains heavily and the river floods yet again.

Pakistanis don’t even talk about really important things like that.

No sense of priorities, this country lives for India bashing only.

Nothing actually. Its called WhatAboutry. Problem with Pakistan is that they invest a lot of effort in doing something which they didn't invest a single ounce of energy in deciding if it is right for them. You know like trying to squat a fly sitting on your forhead with a 30 pound hammer. Sure it will be killed but then ...
It happened with Taliban.
It happened with USA, whom they curse like hell.
And now its Khalistan.

All India needs to do is to give a little bit of angular momentum to the momentum which pakistan is imparting in this movement with her own money. The day demand for annexing birth place of Nanak Saheb and 'Khalas Punjab' comes, the look on the collective faces of Pakistani and ISI will be really worth watching.
you really think we are spending money on this ?
on the other hand. how hard is it to spark the riots in india ? for us its easy peasy .
india mey communal riots karana koi mushkil kaam ha .
ek cow mata hi maar do riots ho janey .
(i think mr sajid wafadariyaan sabit ker rey :D )

Khalistan te mitti pao. Jammu and Kashmir is the only region of India that concerns me. Peace with India impossible without India being serious on Kashmir.

you really think we are spending money on this ?
on the other hand. how hard is it to spark the riots in india ? for us its easy peasy .
india mey communal riots karana koi mushkil kaam ha .
ek cow mata hi maar do riots ho janey .
(i think mr sajid wafadariyaan sabit ker rey :D )
If that is the case then India would have been divided by now. Salay giray huye mulk ki giri hui soch.

Khalistan te mitti pao. Jammu and Kashmir is the only region of India that concerns me. Peace with India impossible without India being serious on Kashmir.
Tussi lokki Paillay apni soch te mitti pao.Tussi lokki puri zindgi addai dhakkay khanday raogay. Tuadda end bhotti khrab hovega.

Jo putna hai put la, wad wad kay kadaya si, hoon a ker wada gain. tanho chadna nahi, bhawain nukes chalan tanho chadna nahi!!!!!!!!!
Tanho ki pata tawhadi faujj kinna dardi ae...tussi Jake nuke nuke Afghanistan naal khedo...:lol:
Te sadhe kol Bi koi phussi bomb ni hage:p:

O ja o sastay khusray..Filhal ty hindua ny twadiyan lataan chukian ny O chuda k das fer gal kareen..vda aya phatte chukan ala.. ja k ik hor OP.bluestar kra apnya prawan utay..fer ja k jutiyaan chateen hindu baniye diyaan..
Tanu ki?? Punjab will not survive alone from wolves like you, jina duun Indian army tanho dindi ae naa, unaa ta shayad mein maccharan nu bhi ni deta hona hai!!!!!:enjoy:
Op blue star was directed at the proxies and people that were against the state....Punjab would had been much better, but your op failed lol:agree:

We are serious about Kashmir,we are ears if you want to talk about the Pakistan held kashmir

Back
Top Bottom