What's new

ISI trying to revive Khalistan movement, says government

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Certain elements in Pakistan are providing funds to separatists for secessionist and terrorist activities in Jammu and Kashmir as well, Minister of State for Home Affairs Hansraj Gangaram Ahir said in response to a question.

Published: December 27, 2017 6:28 pm
khalistan3-759.jpg
ISI operatives are making efforts towards supporting pro-Khalistan elements for anti-India activities, the government informed Rajya Sabha on Wednesday. EXPRESS PHOTO BY RANA SIMRANJIT SINGH

Operatives of Pakistan’s espionage agency ISI are making efforts through moral and financial support to revive pro-Khalistan elements for anti-India activities, the government informed the Rajya Sabha on Wednesday.

Certain elements in Pakistan are providing funds to separatists for secessionist and terrorist activities in Jammu and Kashmir as well, Minister of State for Home Affairs Hansraj Gangaram Ahir said in response to a question.

“Inputs indicate that ISI operatives are making efforts towards moral/financial support to pro-Khalistan elements for anti-India activities as well as to revive militancy in Punjab,” he said.

He said the government has adopted an integrated approach to counter the attempts to revive militancy. This includes sustained vigilance along the borders, strengthening of mechanisms for intelligence gathering and sharing.

“A close watch is maintained on the activities of various groups known to have been engaged in trying to foment terrorist activities. Necessary action is taken so as to maintain peace and harmony in the State,” he said.

He said the government has adopted an integrated approach to counter the attempts to revive militancy. This includes sustained vigilance along the borders, strengthening of mechanisms for intelligence gathering and sharing.

“A close watch is maintained on the activities of various groups known to have been engaged in trying to foment terrorist activities. Necessary action is taken so as to maintain peace and harmony in the State,” he said.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...e-khalistan-movement-says-government-5001401/

Sikhs in Melbourne hate India. Whoever I spoke to hates Modi and India as an enemy would hate. If ISI is looking to support their cause of freedom, it should Google Gurudwaras in Melboure.

data=qUKS2twY-Yr32u4I45Cakj_ZrB1o66lqHXsAKQyNV2PXwfuGz8ceCEoee_YIcBYAuM3eRB9bfTlV5XhtOZkYc5_S1G_aeXV_OTFJ6LKD1XpQELeWQJoPzeWG4xYCdVk1VS8c_wgNLwWRygX6I23E3Bzpm8I5S9Rd5vPQjSz9NnqeBUnhM07ij277Q0QIgYLLQ5dskW0DDBx4K_kV5VnfKb0gQ8O1ieZDLsJyi9xOQ6yoERg7u_XCqrVuiRatBgAQfrityZmg6q4PsaMOkDMQMsxdOVTgjQ5ol2uYNazKCAUq7P4lKf3aliI_Obz2FmMNHPzSjzGiatDwXkzdQFXloMG2Lt3hbQDRe9leqbE5gO-vbGsMlhl8Mves9gi1C3ijJYaArcWJqjygQ0uwPGHYmthJc-mm2inwC6S_QC7BzYtnOPj88DgJqpW5SNgeFvwwUyjpzXASxwuf5KLPCZJ_t2kfA0UWhGdXqG3b2BzE5nVAcvf6Q471e4RLrkVd7FIQraok5nOtH-dj-xcyEgiX9Hqp6Frx0FcCEMPp1WMk8MYW9EWqpJlsDgoA8AKeIFZGw8T08y0PqgZYryCz2AcvbZfAzh5Y0HNjnbwq-Upt2w7prni9x1elIKU8L6W_sbjAJXTobNs4zSHZOXFfgNWW78TbnmsTWSlmUP37rWjTgizWC5jE2Ni5rmAl4RYG1bx5sdXJV1zVFLIAOukf8jWSmmnBAyRxZjoMivc

Last edited:
Last night i met two sardars. Both are against india and were abusing modi. Both were very pro Khalistan and Pakistan as well. This is a general trend i have seen in indians here in Europe. The southies stick together and don't talk to the north hindi speakers and vise versa. The muslim indians hang out with Pakistanis and talk repeatedly about discrimination they have to face from hindu indians and how they are treated. They are not invited to the indian parties and are not very welcome in their circles. The sardars i met they were also telling me the same story.

India is steadily moving towards the breakage. It will happen soon, it's just the matter of time.

Dekho I have no problems with khalistan, but I can assure you that they will take every major city that belonged to them once during Sikh rule of raja Ranjit Singh....and you have to give up Islamabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi etc...are you people up for it....
According to reports it was you people that gave up khalistani struggle lol...

Dekho I have no problems with khalistan, but I can assure you that they will take every major city that belonged to them once during Sikh rule of raja Ranjit Singh....and you have to give up Islamabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi etc...are you people up for it....
we will have referendum in the cities they are asking for

we will have referendum in the cities they are asking for
Well how about we do a referendum in AP and Aksai chin?? Its their cities in past like Tibet belonged to China...koi referendum nahi, seedha hamla hoga, Punjabi toh hum bhi hai or woh bhi Indian Punjabi, Hume hamre sheher wapas chaiye!!!!Dena paunga veere, thudi faujj de phatte na chakte taan assi bhi Punjabi ni!!! Waheguru ji da khalsa waheguru ji di Fateh!!!!!

Well how about we do a referendum in AP and Aksai chin?? Its their cities in past like Tibet belonged to China...koi referendum nahi, seedha hamla hoga, Punjabi toh hum bhi hai or woh bhi Indian Punjabi, Hume hamre sheher wapas chaiye!!!!Dena paunga veere, thudi faujj de phatte na chakte taan assi bhi Punjabi ni!!! Waheguru ji da khalsa waheguru ji di Fateh!!!!!
Gaand mn dum nhe hum kisi se kaam nhe ye baat ha tum logon ki bus batain kar walo

Gaand mn dum nhe hum kisi se kaam nhe ye baat ha tum logon ki bus batain kar walo
Reported, Tere warge vadde dekhe ne mein, tudhe warge lokan naal gal ni gaali chal di hai, par mein Tere jinaa gireya Banda ni, tussi ida hi maro!!!!
And it suits your country better, if your army still has some shame ask them to fight Indian army on border and settle the score, aur jab ladai hoti toh tu Kya karta hai? Goli chalta ya tank chalta? Tu bhi sirf muhh chalta hai...:blah:

Sardar jee when was Islamabad ruled by Raja Ranjeet Singh ?:partay:[/QUOTE]

Hope Pakistan is spending money on Khalistan movement. It would be a monumental waste of resources with little benefit. The Khalistan movement is dead and its most die-hard supporters are either dead, in prison, or in exile.

Jo putna hai put la, wad wad kay kadaya si, hoon a ker wada gain. tanho chadna nahi, bhawain nukes chalan tanho chadna nahi!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom