What's new

ISI Summons RAW Chief Over Terrorism In Pakistan

zavis2003

Reaction score
ISI Summons RAW Chief Over Terrorism In Pakistan

ISI Chief Shuja Pasha has summoned his Indian Counterpart, K C Verma for a meeting through the Indian defence attache in the Indian High Commission in Islamabad.
The Indian government has not responded to ISI’s request yet, and is reportedly assessing the implications of a possible meeting carefully.
After the July 16 Sharm el-Sheikh joint statement between India and Pakistan, India fears that Pakistan would use this meeting as a forum to expose Indian connections with terrorists in Balochistan and Baitullah Mehsud’s Tehreek-e-Taliban

ISI Summons RAW Chief Over Terrorism In Pakistan Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz

ISI cannot summon RAW chief since his position is not equivalent to ISI chief. RAW chief is a civilian bureaucrat and isn't involved in decision making unlike ISI chief who is from military and is very much part of decision making.

Regards

The Raw cheif might not show up,even if he does nothing much is going to change when meeting with thier PM has not brought much result.IMO the India will stick to its typical Denial posture regarding terrorism in Pakistan.Anyways great title dude :enjoy:

ISI Chief Shuja Pasha has summoned his Indian Counterpart, K C Verma for a meeting through the Indian defence attache in the Indian High Commission in Islamabad.
The Indian government has not responded to ISI’s request yet, and is reportedly assessing the implications of a possible meeting carefully.
After the July 16 Sharm el-Sheikh joint statement between India and Pakistan, India fears that Pakistan would use this meeting as a forum to expose Indian connections with terrorists in Balochistan and Baitullah Mehsud’s Tehreek-e-Taliban

??? a request or a summon or no idea:azn:

SCENARIO BUILDING - MERELY NEW IDEAS (NOT TO BE TAKEN TOO SERIOUSLY)
Some time back when peace was being attempted, Indians gave the karachi address of the person who killed a person in India to test if the Pakistanis were serious about reaching a mutual counter insurgency vision. Withing days that man was shifted from the karachi safe house to god knows where oh also the IB & ISI know where but that one test case was blown up by your people, obviously your country was not ready for peace. Sharm el-Sheikh looks like another such test. That could be the reason why there is a delay from Pakistan's side about the dossier (the delay suggests that your team may actually be thinking of peace this time. Though still too early to say anything). and even this item (Shuja Pasha wanting to talk to RAW:smitten:) could be a step in the direction of peace. Last many times one of the "A" was not so deeply involved. This time with Obama in place and getting out of Iraq fast we could actually see some progress in terms of some years time. This could be a good thing, esp since world economies are set to slow down hurting the A and P somewhat seriously.
I believe we can live in peace. Agreed we had many fights, but still both of us have let each other live since 1971 inspite of nuces on both sides. Terror failed to provide dividends to Paks even after 35 years (1984 to 2009). Lets get the best deals for each others interests in each others country and start living instead of killing each other. I think deals will Pakistan will be well received in India though I doubt if same will be the case in Pakistan.

or if you have other ideas.....:pop::guns::flame::devil::pop:

probably many people do not know that INDIA has itself a very complex mechanisms of collecting domestic as well as international informations.

It is RAW which comes to everybody's mind

It is perhaps the IB or Intellegence Bureau...comprising of compex structures and is handled by indian bureaucrats...and not always necessarily by military....and also many would not know..that is one of the most unknow intellegence organisation...which nobody talks about...it is perhaps considered as top 5 intellegence organisation in the world for collecting informations and act accordingly

perhaps the UK's and sweeden and irish and russian intellegence that also work on covert operations...apart from the most advertised in movies the CIA

probably many people do not know that INDIA has itself a very complex mechanisms of collecting domestic as well as international informations.

It is RAW which comes to everybody's mind

It is perhaps the IB or Intellegence Bureau...comprising of compex structures and is handled by indian bureaucrats...and not always necessarily by military....and also many would not know..that is one of the most unknow intellegence organisation...which nobody talks about...it is perhaps considered as top 5 intellegence organisation in the world for collecting informations and act accordingly

Pls do not create a scare about IB. Poor guys lost ground to RAW after 1962. They are just ok. Mostly stuff like information management (the way it is done in the subcontinent - separate the elements of the group then use third degree and see if the information extract matches or not) and stuff like payroll management ;). Nowhere near 5th i am sure, but still just good enough to do what Indians want from it.

this heading is nothing close to reality. one should be careful when selectin the thread topic

The Raw cheif might not show up,even if he does nothing much is going to change when meeting with thier PM has not brought much result.IMO the India will stick to its typical Denial posture regarding terrorism in Pakistan.Anyways great title dude :enjoy:
the title of the thread is awesome :smitten: Indian members must be very depressed by it lol but it's alright, guys what we're thriving for here is the greater good - average folks of both countries living a better life.

more on RAW sponsored terror in Pakistan

ISLAMABAD: Interior minister Rehman Malik has alleged that the terrorist training camps in Afghanistan are imparting training to Baloch youth to creating disturbances in the province, according to a DawnNews report.
He said that he himself held a meeting with President Hamid Karzai in Kabul and provided him with proofs regarding training camps in Afghanistan where Baloch insurgents were being trained.

The Interior Minister said that President Karzai had assured him about closing down these camps, which Malik claimed were being run by the Indian intelligence agencies on their soil.

Rehman Malik informed the House that President Karzai also agreed to put in place three biometric check-posts on the Pak-Afghan border by the first week of August.

He told the house that Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani had also raised the issue of Indian involvement in Balochistan with his counterpart Manmohan Singh in Egypt.

The demand for separation by Baloch separatists cannot be accepted, Malik declared.

Some time back when peace was being attempted, Indians gave the karachi address of the person who killed a person in India to test if the Pakistanis were serious about reaching a mutual counter insurgency vision. Withing days that man was shifted from the karachi safe house to god knows where oh also the IB & ISI know where but that one test case was blown up by your people, obviously your country was not ready for peace.
Stories, stories, stories. We South Asians sure make great fiction authors.

It is really quite frustrating when India keeps refusing peace-talks and ignoring international peace-efforts by claiming that Pakistan is not serious. It was the case before the Bombay attacks, and it was much more so after. But yes, it is purely believable that Pakistan, the conventionally weaker country with everything to lose, does not want peace in the region. And that is why your foreign minister claims that peace with Pakistan is impossible unless it hands over its civilians to India.

I too want peace, but on equal terms. Quit hiding behind the excuses and make real efforts. The war Pakistan is fighting right will benefit India as well, and I don't think the average Indian or the average Indian politician wants to admit that. Hence, the hesitancy and blame. The pot calls the kettle black, and nothing gets done.

Edit
Oh, by the way, I doubt the RAW chief will be sent. If he is, then hats off to India for showing courage, even if it is reciprocative.

Last edited:
this heading is nothing close to reality. one should be careful when selectin the thread topic

what do you mean by carefull

i got the news from net and provide link and open it for discussion and you make me careful ?

Whats this is?
:what::what::what::what::what:

ISI cannot summon RAW chief since his position is not equivalent to ISI chief. RAW chief is a civilian bureaucrat and isn't involved in decision making unlike ISI chief who is from military and is very much part of decision making.

Regards
How did you get that information :woot: All i can say is that your statement has no weigh, as you believe ISI and Army works on it's will. Since the answer is NO. I expect better then that from you. You are a newbe and i will advice you to post some facts instead of just your thoughts, Thanks and no offense

The title should be actually depressing for Pakistanis because it raises the age old doubts of power centres. What is the point in requesting a meeting with RAW chief bypassing Pakistan's officials, prime minister and president?

We all know how much weight the word 'summon' deserves here.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom