Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISI planning ‘virtual war’ against India: Intel report

Posted: Jun 12, 2020 07:28 AM Updated: 2 days ago
2020_6$largeimg_1976979754.jpg

Photo for representational purpose only.

Mukesh Ranjan

Tribune News Service

New Delhi, June 11

Intelligence agencies, in a report to the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), have alerted about a nefarious design of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), which has created a new terror brigade to wage a “virtual war” against India.

Sources, while confirming that a report has been forwarded to the ministry for “appropriate action”, said the ISI had named the brigade as “Defenders of Pakistan”, which had been assigned the task of carrying out its operations “in the virtual mode by creating social media handles and hashtags”.

“Thousands of handles and hashtags are being created to fuel anti-India sentiments. The ISI is in the process of hiring around 550 tech-savvy persons, who also know how to handle and manage social media platforms,” said a top Intelligence Bureau (IB) official. The official said, “We have reported to the ministry that they have put in place a plan to distribute such hired persons in a dozen odd teams and assign them the task to radicalise Indian youth and draw them towards terrorism in a number of ways.”

The IB officials said the report also mentioned a recent meeting held by the ISI in Rawalpindi, where the plan was chalked out to allot the tasks of waging “1,000 fights” with India by exploiting the cyberspace to further this agenda.

As part of this design, ISI teams have begun their activities, as recently they widely circulated fake videos of police beating Muslim youths in mosques. Security experts are of the view that the ISI has devised the online mode to foment trouble in India.

https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/isi-planning-virtual-war-against-india-intel-report-98019

About time ! I have waged a lonely war against gangus from my personal fb id (not a good idea i know) and post comments and reply to trolls on Pakistani pages which are huge in numbers but the majority of them are low iq gutter rats.

Mukesh Ranjan

Tribune News Service

New Delhi, June 11

Intelligence agencies, in a report to the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), have alerted about a nefarious design of Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), which has created a new terror brigade to wage a “virtual war” against India.

Sources, while confirming that a report has been forwarded to the ministry for “appropriate action”, said the ISI had named the brigade as “Defenders of Pakistan”, which had been assigned the task of carrying out its operations “in the virtual mode by creating social media handles and hashtags”.

“Thousands of handles and hashtags are being created to fuel anti-India sentiments. The ISI is in the process of hiring around 550 tech-savvy persons, who also know how to handle and manage social media platforms,” said a top Intelligence Bureau (IB) official. The official said, “We have reported to the ministry that they have put in place a plan to distribute such hired persons in a dozen odd teams and assign them the task to radicalise Indian youth and draw them towards terrorism in a number of ways.”

The IB officials said the report also mentioned a recent meeting held by the ISI in Rawalpindi, where the plan was chalked out to allot the tasks of waging “1,000 fights” with India by exploiting the cyberspace to further this agenda.

As part of this design, ISI teams have begun their activities, as recently they widely circulated fake videos of police beating Muslim youths in mosques. Security experts are of the view that the ISI has devised the online mode to foment trouble in India.

https://m.tribuneindia.com/news/nation/isi-planning-virtual-war-against-india-intel-report-98019

About time too. indians have been conducting a virtual war against Pakistan since 1996. Better late than never I guess.

About time ! I have waged a lonely war against gangus from my personal fb id (not a good idea i know) and post comments and reply to trolls on Pakistani pages which are huge in numbers but the majority of them are low iq gutter rats.
Yes, be careful. I already made one mistake, showed my real name on social media, and then these Gangoos gangs took me out from my 15-year-old job. Since I lost my job, become more patriotic and actively supportive my all Pakistani and Muslims from all over the world brothers/sisters :pakistan::smitten:

Last edited:
The narrative of Indian intel, Indian media, PTM and BLA, all match so interestingly.

ISI and Pakistan Army are responsible for everything wrong with them.

Indians don`t have toilets. CBI, DMI, IB and RAW reports that ISI has told off all contractors to not sell commodes to Indians.

Arnab Goswami slips while taking bath, "PAKISTAN K SAREY ATANKIYON KO TO HUM NE MAAR DALA. AB PAKISTAN NE ATANKI SABOON BNA KR INDIA K UPAR HAMLA KR DIYA HAI TAKAY HUM GIR GIR KR MAR JAIYN!"

Manzoor Pashteen: "O MAIN PEDAL GAWON JA RHA TA TO RASTAY MEIN PATHAR PDA HUA TA. MAIN FORAN SAMAJH GYA K PAKISTAN ARMY NE MERA RASTA ROKHNEY K LIYE YEH KAAM KIYA HAI. HUM BEGUNAH HAIN. HUMEIN Q TUNG KIYA JA RHA HAI?"

BLA: :pissed:!@?*^ :sniper:

What's new in all this and why all of a sudden song and dance? Does India is not doing the same? Is it the same thing while its ok for India to possess any plane, tank or nuclear bomb and we are not suppose to have it any, as it will be used against India? So who India is buying for as you can't tell me for China again as its non starter as fully armed India soldiers were disarmed by Chinese soldiers and tied them down with good old fashioned robes and displayed them to the media face down. Isn't true then India can only go to war against Pakistan, Nepal and Burma as China is not in their league. So India should do what they are good at mostly farting, rundi rona and the rest and let us do what ever we are interested in.

Phack!!!!!
our plan is busted.....:o:

we have a rat among our ranks, need to find out who ..... let me call the boss and inquire :buba_phone: .....

all I know is, that document was "Eyes only" and i did dispose it off :close_tema:
it was our best kept secret :lock: what are we going to do now:fie:.....

shit!!!!:suicide:

Yes, be careful. I already made one mistake, showed my real name on social media, and then these Gangoos gangs took me out from my 15-year-old job. Since I lost my job, become more patriotic and actively supportive my all Pakistani and Muslims from all over the world brothers/sisters :pakistan::smitten:
First rule of Social Media: NEVER show your current job or location esp if you're outta the country.

Mukesh Ranjan

Tribune News Service

New Delhi, June 11

Every day there is a new shit on Indian mainstream media.

Back
Top Bottom