What's new

ISI moves in on changing the MQM leadership

me abhi kuch kahon ga tum bura maan jao ge, chalo rehne do
ghusa jan de yar.....maine to waise hi bat ki thi.......seriously na liye kar......waise mqm wale kuch ziada hi attach nai hain altaf BHAI se :p:

I dont belive in gossip. I believe in first hand accounts and my own eyes and ears. Tell me, how many units are there? What is the administrative structure of these units? Who is who in the Rabta committee?.. when is it being dissolved? ... If you support MQM, then you should know all about the Party.. everything that goes on it. ..people in it. After all, whats the difference between you and a PML Supporter or PTI supporter if like them you dont know the ground realities in the party and why you support them,

yaar bas rehne do, as i said im just a supporter, im not a party worker, but i know some stuff and i can tell you who ever is feeding u such info is only misguiding you
i know many MQM members who even themselves know a little about MQM, so being an MQM worker doesn't make you all knowledgable

there is something called common sense and common sense dictates me to the facts not talking girls gossips, media, first hand accounts or anything

yaar bas rehne do, as i said im just a supporter, im not a party worker, but i know some stuff and i can tell you who ever is feeding u such info is only misguiding you
i know many MQM members who even themselves know a little about MQM, so being an MQM worker doesn't make you all knowledgable

there is something called common sense and common sense dictates me to the facts not talking girls gossips, media, first hand accounts or anything

I can tell you they arent. However, lets agree to disagree.. I can suppose you being in the UK you dont have access to such information. MQM UK is a little different from ground zero(90).

I can tell you they arent. However, lets agree to disagree.. I can suppose you being in the UK you dont have access to such information. MQM UK is a little different from ground zero(90).

yeah bachon waali baatain matt karo

ghusa jan de yar.....maine to waise hi bat ki thi.......seriously na liye kar......waise mqm wale kuch ziada hi attach nai hain altaf BHAI se :p:
Its the issue of a single leader. They need a figurehead... and as figureheads go, they take a long time to form up and rally behind.. and cannot be just dumped without consequences. After all, what has Ghinwa Bhutto achieved after Murtaza's death?
Nothing.. she could not replace her husbands charisma.. so PPP will have to merge with PPPP.

The same is said of IK.. his presence is what keeps the party intact.. take him out and PTI will collapse.
The Sharif Bradran.. and so on.

yeah bachon waali baatain matt karo
Karachi ao.. Ill take you around.. then we'll decide. How is that for an offer? Bachon ki ankhien kholna duniya ki haqeeqaton ke barey mein bohat naek kaam hota hai... and Ill do that happily.

Karachi ao.. Ill take you around.. then we'll decide. How is that for an offer? Bachon ki ankhien kholna duniya ki haqeeqaton ke barey mein bohat naek kaam hota hai... and Ill do that happily.

lol, tum bade ho jao pehley

Oho.. ab bhon bhon mat karo. continue your support.. but when you are interested in learning more.. the offer stands.

hahahaha, one thing i like about u is, u remind me of karachi

anyways

ironically just today i heard the EXACT same thing

Afaq Ahmed to be next head of MQM but is hell bent upon keeping the name to Muhajir instead of Muthida

ironically just today i heard the EXACT same thing

Afaq Ahmed to be next head of MQM but is hell bent upon keeping the name to Muhajir instead of Muthida

All are rumors ... Infact nobody likes him among MQM workers ...............

Translation please. Even i can't read urdu

Why not you go to school? :devil:

Good move,about time :coffee:

ISI is not worth its salt, if its news got leaked before making any move! Its just another attempt to blame ISI and discredit it.

Altaf Hussain will not live for ever, foreign agencies knew it and they trapped him, first some one of his close associate(double agent), gave Altaf wrong idea of killing dr. farooq and than agencies let it happen and now he is in closed street, with all evidence against him, therefore change is imminent.
And, this is what is called a MOVE from an agency.
If any one have to blame it on any agency, than blame it on foreign agencies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom