What's new

ISI engaged in helping Taliban: Former CIA Official

I can't even tell the difference between Indians and Pakistanis. What's the big deal?

first change ur flag as u r an indian...who is eager to look like Pakistani's ...get a life blacky .... :coffee:

first change ur flag as u r an indian...who is eager to look like Pakistani's ...get a life blacky .... :coffee:

Why the racism? Calling an indian blacky. I have visited your pindi several times and they are as much "blacky" as indians.....by the way the inside of human body and blood colour is not different.
@Topic
Why Pakistan is supporting Afghan taliban who dont even believe in democracy?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the racism? Calling an indian blacky. I have visited your pindi several times and they are as much "blacky" as indians.....by the way the inside of human body and blood colour is not different.
@Topic
Why Pakistan is supporting Afghan taliban who dont even believe in democracy?.

well for ur information in PINDI there are 80% pardesi log... know wat i mean... and wat i said is right...u have issue's go **** urself...:moil: 2ndly as for ur (ISI) ...ISI Supporting Afghan Taliban is a right move... u call them terrorists... We call them Freedom Fighters...And plz now don't cry about terrorism in Pakistan and TTP...we all know who's behind it...SATISFIED

Last edited by a moderator:
cia is actually engaged in helping talibans to destabilize this region former isi official...:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom