What's new

ISI engaged in helping Taliban: Former CIA Official

Can someone answer for me one simple question; What does Pakistan, a country with not enough resources to provide a basic living standard for many of it's citizens (both historically and currently), get from financing Taliban who in turn wish to overthrow them?

Because according to Hamid Gul Pakistan is doing Jihad against the Big Satan(USA). If those kind of idiots ran ISI once its not surprising some elements in ISI are still supporting Taliban.

and ISI also engaged in hook up of Paula Broadwell.and David Petreaus and using their verbatim arm FBI, they brought the mighty CIA to it''s knees

Because according to Hamid Gul Pakistan is doing Jihad against the Big Satan(USA). If those kind of idiots ran ISI once its not surprising some elements in ISI are still supporting Taliban.

Idiots? you would not call the mi6 idots? would you now? for all you care its for the queen! :blah:

Indian express is cannot be considered as credible and recently India has blamed ISI for training Sikhs.

I wonder how ISI can run all these shows, and no evidence ever existed?

but usual haters got to hate. :pakistan:

Pakistan is only helping the GOOD TALIBANS and not the BAD TALIBANS....:D

Any evidence of your BS? don't tell me news reported in indian media is your bible!

so we have ISI operatives working in Bangladesh, than ISI supports sikh leaders for separate punjab, than we have isi who trains militants to fight proxy war in JK,, than we have ISI which trains militants like Ajmal kasab to kill innocent civilians in cities, than we have ISI killing its own people in balochistan, than we have ISI helping Taliban.....damn man ISI is awesome :yay:

Whats for the Queen dear? I didn't understand your comment.

a cup of chai so you can take it and spill it all over yourself. calling a person a idiot at the time when Pakistan would have been invaded by Russia is not so smart my friend.

What I would like to see is actual hard proof.

In an interview with the BBC former NDS chief Amarullah Saleh was asked if there was any proof of a foreign government financing, arming or training the Taliban and he confirmed that there was nothing. In fact he even admitted that a lot of the financing comes from within Afghanistan itself through sources like US contractors. However, knowing that it doesn't stop these scumbags from making up stories about the ISI which is a professional institution made up of upstanding men and women doing wonderful work protecting Pakistan and its interests.

If we go by one supposed CIA official than we should also take into consideration an internationally recognized former member of the CIA by the name of Micheal Scheuer who confirms that Pakistan has only worked for peace.

However, Pakistan owes nothing to Afghanistan particularly its collection of warlords that now run the government and ship their heroin into our country. Pakistan must pursue its own interests and those individuals who seek to use Afghanistan as a staging ground to attack Pakistan should not expect our support or sympathy. Pakistan should only work with those groups in Afghanistan that want to work with Pakistan and are completely mindful of our security and economic interests.

a cup of chai so you can take it and spill it all over yourself. calling a person a idiot at the time when Pakistan would have been invaded by Russia is not so smart my friend.

Pakistan could have stayed neutral. So you support the US funded Jihad against Soviet Union during 1980s?

ISI is supporting Taliban and same Taliban is killing pakistani civilian and soldier. What kind of intelligency is ISI ?

Not same Taliban dear ... TTP is created by RAW & CIA ... Taliban couldn't be related with them .........

Pakistan is only helping the GOOD TALIBANS and not the BAD TALIBANS....:D

Not good nor bad ... There are just Afghan Taliban & Pakistan Taliban ... And Pakistani Taliban are enemy of Pakistan ... They are paid touts ............

Pakistan could have stayed neutral. So you support the US funded Jihad against Soviet Union during 1980s?

I fully support Pakistan's involvement in Afghanistan during the countries conflict with the Soviets.

Aside from the fact that the USSR was a long time supporter of India and they even have a video produced in Russia that demonstrates some of the ways they helped India in the 1971 war:

Their ultimate desire was Pakistan and former Gen. Zia Ul Haq was clear that this wasn't just a fight for Afghanistan but one for Islam and Pakistan's existence.

The BLA itself was started by the USSR in the 70s via the BSO and you simply need to look at the latters flag to see the connection (red flag with the five pointed star). I am proud Pakistan led to the destruction of the USSR and I hope their soldiers and leadership rot in hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any evidence supporting this claim? Or is this more hot air coming out US, ala Iraq WMDs? i.e. more just conspiracy theories about ISI?

Is there any evidence supporting this claim? Or is this more hot air coming out US, ala Iraq WMDs? i.e. more just conspiracy theories about ISI?

So many Pakistanis are lapping up Indian media psy-ops against ISI.

the guy in question is BRUCE RIEDEL

Who retired from CIA long time ago.

He is known anti-Pakistani individual.

Quoting him on ISI

is like Quoting Mullah Omer on the status of women in society.

I appeal to Pakistanis to understand who is saying and in what context.

peace

Back
Top Bottom