What's new

ISI chief Shuja Pasha present himself for accountablity

Gen Pasha offered his resignation to Parliament.

Today he present himself infront of closed in camera briefing and took the responsibility of Intelligence failure in Abottabad.
Its time for politicians to learn. I think its historic moment of Pak history when Army come front and took the responsibility of failure ready to face all consequences.
More info is coming.

yes becaues they cant do anything there is no way to save ! simple.. otherwise ... anyone can easily escape and change/divert anything easily because of power! in this issue no one able to divert or change anything ... for every way apni he wajti hey! tu karna tu parayga ub asa!

i wonder if they gonna plan to kick america out??

or is it just to cool us,awaam down!!
if they dont give a decission today brothers n sisters hope u wont wait till america attacks/invade us to control our nukes !!!

i hope osama issue wud end up with war! ameen:sniper:

i wonder if they gonna plan to kick america out??

or is it just to cool us,awaam down!!
if they dont give a decission today brothers n sisters hope u wont wait till america attacks/invade us to control our nukes !!!

i hope osama issue wud end up with war! ameen:sniper:

osama has just become more alive than ever for us...

the idiots should have rejected the claims or atleast should have created doubts...but look at our leadership accepting the american version as it is.

servants at their best !!

What’s happened here is that the politicians have totally washed off their hands from the ongoing conflict and are only using the OBL raid to bash the military against which they have grudges.

If the politicians truly want to be respected then they must shoulder the responsibility.

When the Germans attacked Britain, the armed forces heads did come on television to tell the nation what has happened and what we must do, it was their PM Churchill who came forward.

He was a politician; he inspired his nation and directed the military to take action against the aggressor.

What’s happened here is that the politicians have totally washed off their hands from the ongoing conflict and are only using the OBL raid to bash the military against which they have grudges.

If the politicians truly want to be respected then they must shoulder the responsibility.

When the Germans attacked Britain, the armed forces heads did come on television to tell the nation what has happened and what we must do, it was their PM Churchill who came forward.

He was a politician; he inspired his nation and directed the military to take action against the aggressor.
i heard few politicians including Sharmila farooqi, Kashmala, Firdos Ashiq Awan and few more they were very balanced and were rightly saying its our collective responsibility and we should not weaken our own institutions.

i think this is the line we should adopt.

now it is the turn of the govt.......but they are all goons.......instead of putting all the blame on amry and PAF for drone strikes....it is the govt.s duty to direct the army to take acion.....without the consent of govt...army action cannot be taken.

i heard few politicians including Sharmila farooqi, Kashmala, Firdos Ashiq Awan and few more they were very balanced and were rightly saying its our collective responsibility and we should not weaken our own institutions.

i think this is the line we should adopt.

yup.it is the right thing to do....it was US that came ....not zimbabwe!!

now it is the turn of the govt.......but they are all goons.......instead of putting all the blame on amry and PAF for drone strikes....it is the govt.s duty to direct the army to take acion.....without the consent of govt...army action cannot be taken.

the air chief also said today the Govt should decide and order we will hit it down.

i saw in this forum that:

air chief asked why dont you bring down drones??

he replied you should order us to do in a very funny and backlashing way!!..

anybody thinks that we have changed our american policy??...shooting down of a few drones?

i saw in this forum that:

air chief asked why dont you bring down drones??

he replied you should order us to do in a very funny and backlashing way!!..

anybody thinks that we have changed our american policy??...shooting down of a few drones?

Nawazs Shahir was putting oil to fire saying Pakistani jets should have shot down the US helicopters on which Talat Hussain asked him do you know that the elected govt would order for that and only then you could have otherwise doing so was declaration of war.

the air chief is right unless govt orders they cant shoot down

much much better than takla nawaz and Prez PM. why political govt is quiet ? Army on its part has accepted the responsibility now its time for the govt.

I said it before that Executives are answerable to Parliament, and Parliament to Nation. in this particular issue PM was told about the operation at 2 am (Gilani said) so how exactly do you think that head of Parliament is responsible for not giving appropriate instructions?

Back
Top Bottom