What's new

ISI affiliated terrorists fuelling insurgency: Afghan Diplomat

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I simplify it we can say that difference between India and Pakistan is that in Pakistan military decides to interfere in it's neighbors issues and in India it is the elected democratic govt which decides when to harbor and export terrorism.

Right? :azn:

Right :lol:

Whole world know the reality

Who harbor and export terrorism to their neighbor and world.....:cheesy:

So if I simplify it we can say that difference between India and Pakistan is that in Pakistan military decides to interfere in it's neighbors issues and in India it is the elected democratic govt which decides when to harbor and export terrorism.

Not at all, you are wrong AGAIN!

On the same page on the same thread two Pakistanis are speculating whether ISI supports factions of terrorists or not. And that speculation has no meaning in rebutting or supporting the assertion. And thats what I'm pointing out, no need to simplify it further.

Last edited:

Cho chweet.. Pakistan only interfears in neighbour's issues (so benign) and India exports terrorism :rofl:

Well your view may be 180 degree deviated from rest of the world but hey, every one is entitled to their own opinion.. Innit?

;)

Cho chweet.. Pakistan only interfears in neighbour's issues (so benign) and India exports terrorism :rofl:

Well your view may be 180 degree deviated from rest of the world but hey, every one is entitled to their own opinion.. Innit?

;)

Well I have mukti bahni and LTTE for my view. ;)

Run of the mill accusation against the ISI. Come back when you have evidence. Otherwise F off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom