What's new

Ishaq Daar meets President Arif Alvi for third time in past one week

Pichhla waala Beghaerat tau ab Crore Commander hae, Karachi ka. Naye waalay kay kartoot kuchh dair main saamnay aayain gay.

He was with COAS at LOC, and was also missing (or i missed it) in COAS visit to KHI. So i am assuming that he is still at ISPR.

If PTI and PMLN can sort things out politically, thugs of military Inc can be put to their right-sized place.

Political parties can fight things in the political arena but who can fight guards armed to the teeth paid by the household but who put the guns to the household?

the problem with PMLN is they know they have no real future without Boot Mafia. PTI is alone, even their "ally" PMLQ is in Boot Mafia back pocket

He was with COAS at LOC, and was also missing (or i missed it) in COAS visit to KHI. So i am assuming that he is still at ISPR.

May be, but new one has been announced. May be taking some time in procedures.

..... even their "ally" PMLQ is in Boot Mafia back pocket

Both father and son, Illahis, are breaking the record of boot-licking of Wardi-Mafia.

the problem with PMLN is they know they have no real future without Boot Mafia. PTI is alone, even their "ally" PMLQ is in Boot Mafia back pocket
The real even playing field is when military Inc is NEUTRALIZED.
After that if Pakistani awam wants to bring fossils of corrput mafia or PTI is fine.
We need to trust awam, majority shall make right decision.

Someone said it best in the past, this awam is begairat and deserves what it gets. Everyday I lose sympathy for people of Pakistan, they have adopted vulgarity from the west but the part they should have adopted hasn’t been touched.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom