What's new

ISAF (NATO) Killed 3 Pakistani Soldiers @ Pak-Afghan Check Post (Again)

11 pages of this thread has anyone noticed when Pakistan was conducting Operations NATO left their posts and those terrorists were getting back to their holes into afghanistan where they would come back attacking Pak Army. Where was NATO's commitments and Duties to protect borders.

Nato is full of crap this army is the most coward army in the world believe it or not if pakistani army decided to go after them it would be more like a lion going after rats which never happens in the jungle world so m not sure if pak army will take any action physically ........ but but pak army must n this is must send a message to these white rats so next they think hundred times b4 taking one step .....

"To know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice."

The CIA runs an illegal militant force to cause mayham in Pakistan , NATO abandons posts when we start operations , india is intentionally being allowed a free hand to back terrorism in Pakistan , I say enough is bloody enough!!!

I hope those who have the tirgger of the nukes in their hands will not hesitate to pull the trigger should the time come.

We should deal with these bloody bastards in the manner that they understand all this bullshit about the west being 'civlilized' is just that ..its bulshit. They are just murderes and thrirsty for muslim blood.

In kay aik do pakar kay maro and toss over the border then they'll get the message otherwise this is how they will behave.

look at how this digusting CIA pig behaved when he came to Islamabad.

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | CIA chief takes tough line on drone hits

According to sources, Mr Panetta snappily demanded full cooperation in neutralising the Europe terror plot, more intelligence sharing and greater ‘operational space’ within Pakistan to avert future threats.

American journalist Bob Woodward has recently disclosed in his book Obama’s Wars that the CIA was using secret ‘pursuit teams’ of elite Afghan fighters in Pakistan for hunting Taliban leaders.

Analysts believe the demand for more operational space pertains to those secret units, whose presence has been denied by Pakistan

Sources said the Pakistani leaders were stunned by Mr Panetta’s menacing tone and assured him of intensifying the military offensive against militants in the tribal areas.

ye dallay samajhtay hain kay in kay b a a p ka mulk hi.

You can NOT cross over into a country and then attack their outpost. There are laws in place. If the U.S. feels insurgents are crossing over they can inform the outpost which in turn can deal with them or inform the officers of their crossing. The gunship alternatively could have simply left the outpost alone as well.

So think 3 or 4 guys are going to stop a group of Taliban when they are comming back to Pakistan after a raid. Really if Pakistan is going to continue to provide a Sanctuary for the Taliban we either need to get out of Afghanstan or see if Pakistan wants war with the USA and NATO too.

This is all bull crap that 'militants attak and cross over into Pakistan' , these militants must have very speedy legs that they can get up to 7-8 km into Afghanistan and then run back 7-8 km into Pakistan and NATO froces cannot spot them.

For transport in those areas they mostly use 4x4 toyota hilux and there are no straight higways or motorways that they speed into afghanistnan , do attakcs and then speed back , there are dirt track on which even 4x4 cannot travel at more than 20km/h so this story of 'hot persuit' is just HOGWASH!!

These bastards have lost the war in Afghsnitan and being blood thirsty animals they are finding excuse to target Pakistan.

Lets not forget the fake case of war they created against Iraq.

Be Prepared , Be Armed and Be Ready to defend Pakistan for the enemies are defnitly plotting against us.

So think 3 or 4 guys are going to stop a group of Taliban when they are comming back to Pakistan after a raid. Really if Pakistan is going to continue to provide a Sanctuary for the Taliban we either need to get out of Afghanstan or see if Pakistan wants war with the USA and NATO too.

More like the other way round , it seems NATO and US want war with Pakistan. Having lost the war in Afghanistan they want to have some sort of consolation by attacking Pakistan.

I am agreeing with you fellows if Pakistan is going to provide Sanctuary for the Taliban we need to get out, I think taking on Afganstan, the Taliban and Pakistan is just too much to handle, but of course there are going to be consequences, lots of them.

This is an attempt to save the government and bring the image of Pak Army low in people’s eyes. This attack was with the blessing of Pakistani President for revenge on army for demanding of him rooting out of the office.

Well
It makes me feel proud when i think of being a citizen of 7th NUCLEAR POWER OF WORLD but at the same time I am also ashamed of such incidents when we, despite of being eligible to retalitate, cannot do anything against these losers just because of political benefits and DOLLARS.
We,the overseas pakistanis,dont expect anything from politicians but we do expect from our ARMY that they will never let us down and as long as we have our ARMY, PAKISTAN will be there on world's map.
SO its a very humble request to Mr. Kayani to please act and react as the Chief of Worlds 7th LARGEST MILITARY FORCE and One of the best ARMY in the world as well as operational HEAD of 7th NUCLEAR POWER, TRUST ME NATION WILL STAND BEHIND YOU.
PAKISTAN PAAINDABAAD:pakistan:

This is just a delicious beginning. There is only one way left which will save you otherwise you will once again see the power of the house, historical event, your failure.

You just have to organize a free and fair election without intelligence involvement, rest will be taken care.

If you do not do it, time will prove my words once again. This time, quite harsh.

We actually make decisions without considering your religion. No one is superior, everyone is equal. Your time is around the corner, avail every second of the opportunity. We WILL NOT considering anyone if it is late, trust me.

Regardless of pir pagaris, mullis, gernails, your DUA--anything!
Time will prove my words! You want to see the metal? Welcome, come to my league!

War ? They have nuclear weapons. No one is going to go to war here so don't get excited. This is how things work on the WOT. Only drone strikes are allowed in pakistan atm cross border incursions of other kind are not. Especially when the intruding force attacks members of that countries security. Remember Pakistan like every other country also looks out for their own interests.

War ? They have nuclear weapons. No one is going to go to war here so don't get excited. This is how things work on the WOT. Only drone strikes are allowed in pakistan atm cross border incursions of other kind are not. Especially when the intruding force attacks members of that countries security. Remember Pakistan like every other country also looks out for their own interests.

You will see white men (ground forces) crossing the border as well.
^^Mark my WORDS!

This time media will highlight!

I am agreeing with you fellows if Pakistan is going to provide Sanctuary for the Taliban we need to get out, I think taking on Afganstan, the Taliban and Pakistan is just too much to handle, but of course there are going to be consequences, lots of them.

Like the terrorists following us home :rofl::rofl:

That one was my favorite bush moment.

Pakistan’s Interest is to make sure post US Afghanistan will not be a mini India on its eastern boarders.
Indian interest is to make sure Pakistan has no assets to run down a pro Indian government after US leaves the scene , it seems US agrees with the Indians.

Back
Top Bottom