What's new

Is US intervention in Syria justified?

No, I never posted racist comments about other peoples skin slum-dog. (BTW, am I allowed to use the word slum-dog, or is only brown-skin JayAtl allowed to use it?)

And yes you do want to be White, or else why do you continue to pretend to be a part of the nation with the largest White population? It's no surprise once you see the burgeoning skin-whitening industry in India, or the mentality of some of my colleagues Indian co-workers in California.

That's a generalized comment. All it would take is for one non-White to contribute a single innovation to disprove such a theory... but did people of European ancestry overwhelmingly build America?

You tell me how many of these people are White:

Timeline of United States inventions (before 1890) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timeline of United States inventions (1890

Timeline of United States inventions (1946

Timeline of United States inventions (after 1991) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timeline of United States discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You seem unable to grasp that FACTS and RACISM are not intertwined. It is a FACT, not RACISM, that Indians have contributed little to nothing of the technological and economic development of this country.

again do not claim the innovations of other decent people as one coming from the ranks of the KKK trailer park trash like you.

And yes you do want to be White, or else why do you continue to pretend to be a part of the nation with the largest White population? It's no surprise once you see the burgeoning skin-whitening industry in India, or the mentality of some of my colleagues Indian co-workers in California.

again , you keep bringing in the white nation, white this and that just like you did under your previous account ( where you used to provide the same sampling of links/ invention lists)and then ask the moronic question of when you keep push the white power theme? :rofl:

Indians are contributing 100000 fold that you bagger racists are.

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

what is you think is the advantage to be white? we doing far better on our own.

DO you THINK WHITES built this country?

Lol, your cheerleading has no limites: worshipping other won't make you superior, try to learn to love your own kind and your own country no matter how backward it is.

I know every HAN looks the same, but we have diversity of looks . and that child you posted is a beautiful child too...why you attacking my son now? you think that you doing so will get at me?

Unless it bothers you that my son is not what your racist opinions tells you he should look like.

again do not claim the innovations of other decent people as one coming from the ranks of the KKK trailer park trash like you.

AGAIN, I'm going to have to explain this to your thick-headed Indian brain very slowly.

I. DO. NOT. TAKE. CREDIT. FOR. ANYONE'S. INVENTIONS.

I. SEEK. TO. REFUTE. YOUR. POINTS. THAT. WHITE PEOPLE. DIDN'T. CONTRIBUTE. MINIMALLY. TO. THIS. COUNTRY.

I'm hoping this made it easier for you to connect the words and form a more rationale sentence fitted to your own mental needs.

Also, it is indeed true that all 'groups', whether they be races, ethnicities, religions, or nationalities, LIKE TO TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR COMMON PEOPLES' INVENTIONS.

When you state that it's wrong to take pride in America and/or White people, I'll only say screw off and don't you dare talk to me about Indian intelligence or Indian innovation again. After all, Indians don't exist. There is no such thing as nationality, ethnicity, family, or race. We should all just take pride in our individual selves. :rofl:

where you used to provide the same sampling of links/ invention lists

PROVE IT RIGHT NOW. WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU.

But we all know that you won't, because even you know that you are wrong.

Indians are contributing 100000 fold that you bagger racists are.

AGAIN, he claims that Indians are now contributing 100,000x what us Whites have contributed to this country. You are a LAUGHING STOCK everywhere you go, I'm sure.

DO you THINK WHITES built this country?

OK, let's try this exercise again? I am going to copy-paste exactly what I said in the previous time you asked me this question. Why? Because I answered this question already. Here it is bolded, maybe so you don't miss it yet again (like your small mind does literally every dumb question you ask).

That's a generalized comment. All it would take is for one non-White to contribute a single innovation to disprove such a theory... but did people of European ancestry overwhelmingly build America?

Timeline of United States inventions (before 1890) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Timeline of United States inventions (after 1991) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You seem unable to grasp that FACTS and RACISM are not intertwined. It is a FACT, not RACISM, that Indians have contributed little to nothing of the technological and economic development of this country.

@American_Millenium dude are u really an american :D

Yes, what else would I be?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know every HAN looks the same, but we have diversity of looks . and that child you posted is a beautiful child too...why you attacking my son now? you think that you doing so will get at me?

Unless it bothers you that my son is not what your racist opinions tells you he should look like.

Why is it that you brain-dead Indians are the one's screaming racist, KKK, and White supremacist, when you are the ONLY one's making racial insults?

If that's not racist, would saying that all Indians are genetically inferior un-accomplished individuals, unable to delay gratification in their testosterone-fuelled obsession with raping our women, be racist?

You people stink of entitled hypocrisy, which is why everyone has an aversion with your locust-like immigration into our nations.

AGAIN, I'm going to have to explain this to your thick-headed Indian brain very slowly.

I. DO. NOT. TAKE. CREDIT. FOR. ANYONE'S. INVENTIONS.

I. SEEK. TO. REFUTE. YOUR. POINTS. THAT. WHITE PEOPLE. DIDN'T. CONTRIBUTE. MINIMALLY. TO. THIS. COUNTRY.

I'm hoping this made it easier for you to connect the words and form a more rationale sentence fitted to your own mental needs.

Also, it is indeed true that all 'groups', whether they be races, ethnicities, religions, or nationalities, LIKE TO TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR COMMON PEOPLES' INVENTIONS.

When you state that it's wrong to take pride in America and/or White people, I'll only say screw off and don't you dare talk to me about Indian intelligence or Indian innovation again. After all, Indians don't exist. There is no such thing as nationality, ethnicity, family, or race. We should all just take pride in our individual selves. :rofl:

PROVE IT RIGHT NOW. WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU.

But we all know that you won't, because even you know that you are wrong.

AGAIN, he claims that Indians are now contributing 100,000x what us Whites have contributed to this country. You are a LAUGHING STOCK everywhere you go, I'm sure.

OK, let's try this exercise again? I am going to copy-paste exactly what I said in the previous time you asked me this question. Why? Because I answered this question already. Here it is bolded, maybe so you don't miss it yet again (like your small mind does literally every dumb question you ask).

Yes, what else would I be?

you would be a bagger racists that was asking to be seceded from the US :)

Now for the rest:

and I refuted your claim that you or your people ( the KKK bagger racists) had anything to do with Americas success. Unless you think you fringe are now a majority of Americans, I stand by my statements.

It is you who keeps bringing the color of the skin WHITE into the equation.

Gathering your exact comments under @Flat_Top56 will take me some time. admins can do easier

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol:I'm not attack anyone, I just don't want to people get away with a claim that no one can verify: the avatar is your son c'mon :rofl:

you would be a bagger racists that was asking to be seceded from the US :)

Tell me this.. Are you joking or trolling? When did I ever even bring up the topic of US secession? You lying troll. You should be banned from your pervasive lying. Every new comment is just another completely made up lie. Are you unable to refute my actual words, so you have to make it easier by pretending I said such things?

and I refuted your claim that you or your people

You refuted NOTHING. Where is it? Go ahead and copy-paste it in your response. I'll bold my statements so everyone here can take a look at your embarrassing display of intellect: I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE ABOUT EASILY REFUTING MY STATEMENT THAT MOST OF THE ADVANCES OF THIS COUNTRY CAME FROM PEOPLE OF EUROPEAN DESCENT.

Now go on and show me where you refuted this.

Unless you think you fringe are now a majority of Americans

Oh. My. God. Do you actually think that Indians are the majority population of the USA? Are you sick in the head? Or do you think it's Hispanics? Or American Indians? White people are still some 60-65% of this country you brain-dead incompetent Indian. WE ARE A MAJORITY

I bolded that statement as well. I want as many people that happen to come across this forum as possible to see you for what you truly are. An Indian with no intelligence whatsoever. You've shown your people's true intelligence here today.

Gathering your exact comments under @Flat_Top56 will take me some time. admins can do easier

Wow, how many different profiles do I have? This is the sixth or seventh person you have claimed I was. I'm not sure if I'm capable of understanding your level of incompetence, but I do know that you have used the terms KKK, racist, and bagger, far more times than I have used all of the words in my vocabulary here today. You don't insult anyone by using such terms. It's a sad and desperate attempt to get me on the defensive, but it won't work. I'm not some ***** far-left liberal that will so easily be forced to feel that I have wronged a minority because he/she cried racism. You need to try harder.

yes he is my son. why do you find it unbelievable ?

Because it's unprovable you retard.

Here is my son:

LD_TwitterPic.jpg

Don't believe me?? You finish the sentence.... (I believe you would end up saying something along the lines of "racist, KKK, bagger")

Why is it that you brain-dead Indians are the one's screaming racist, KKK, and White supremacist, when you are the ONLY one's making racial insults?

If that's not racist, would saying that all Indians are genetically inferior un-accomplished individuals, unable to delay gratification in their testosterone-fuelled obsession with raping our women, be racist?

You people stink of entitled hypocrisy, which is why everyone has an aversion with your locust-like immigration into our nations.

That was not a racist comment, I was being sarcastic to him to show the absurdity of his attack on my child.

But just like flat_top56, you have the same racist , bigoted comments about Indians and fixation white white man superiority. here are some of your greatest past hits under that account.

Maybe because they are smart enough to separate fact from fiction, unlike you Indians.

Who other than you people would have the audacity to claim that you are more innovative than the White race?

You have yet to list one of these so-called inventions.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ly-two-thirds-u-s-h-1bs-14.html#ixzz2dZa2dpnl

Go ahead and try it. You'll be back in the slums again. America belongs to Americans!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...rly-two-thirds-u-s-h-1bs-3.html#ixzz2dZbPn9XZ

What a bunch of stupidity. My people built this country, Indians did not. Indeed, most Indians have no heritage in America; they just come here to make money because what we built over here is a lot better than what your people built over there.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...rly-two-thirds-u-s-h-1bs-3.html#ixzz2dZbPn9XZ

It was we who landed on the Moon; we who built the most powerful nation the world has ever seen; we who built the computer, discovered most of the elements, and together with our European kin, have invented almost everything of modern convenience. Can any of you Indians really tell me what you have done in the last 2,000 or so years? Of course other than the numeral system, blah blah blah...

Look, you come here because what WE built is much better than what your dumb people built over there. That's the reason. We are more productive, far more educated, and even the most idiotic hicks have lives far more prosperous than the average upper-middle class Indian. It really does say a lot about the differences between us.

They hire you because you work for slave-like wages, and we do not. The Chinese slave laborers are making more than us Americans exporting their goods. Their goods must be world-quality then right? Far superior to Americans?

Sorry to say, it's not.

If you Indians are so smart, go and build up your own country, and stop making pathetic excuses as to why you continue to fail to this very day (over 50 years after my British cousins chose to give you your freedom).

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...rly-two-thirds-u-s-h-1bs-4.html#ixzz2dZbvlrfb

America was 90% White, and almost 10% Black during the Moon Landings. Even today, NASA is almost exclusively White.

More complete and utter bull from you. It was our people who built it, not yours. Your people were on the reciting end of a tiny island nation invasion, owning you for an entire century. You wouldn't even not what a rocket is without the White man's knowledge..

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...rly-two-thirds-u-s-h-1bs-5.html#ixzz2dZcHUgeY

More productive? Can you name 15 things that your people have invented? I mean, you guys are so much more productive and intelligent compared to us lowly White people.

We only discovered all of the elements, invented electrical motor, dynamo, transformer, and electric light, and indeed most of the familiar electrical appliances, the ship's chronometer, the screw propeller, the locomotive, bicycle, automobile, and aeroplane, the telegraph, the telephone, radio, television, communication and navigation satellites, mobile phone, and the Internet, the pencil, ballpoint pen, CRT, LCD, LED, photograph, photocopier, laser printer, ink jet printer, plasma display screen and world wide web, concrete, aluminum, clear glass, synthetic rubber, synthetic diamond and the plastics polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC and polystyrene, iron and steel ships, bridges and skyscrapers, the transistor, integrated circuit, memory chip, and computer, Eyeglasses, the telescope, the microscope and electron microscope, all the varieties of chromatography, protein and DNA sequencing, computerised tomography, NMR, x-rays, and light, ultraviolet and infrared spectroscopy, vaccination, anesthesia, and all the pure antibiotics, radiography, Computed tomography, Positron emission tomography and Medical ultrasonography, vitamins, hormonal contraception, hormones, insulin, Beta blockers and ACE inhibitors, along with a host of other medically proven drugs, discovered evolution, chromosomes, DNA, genetics and the methods of molecular biology, the atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and proton, AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE

Seeing as how Indians are more productive, can you name some more advanced inventions, and of course in much greater number?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...rly-two-thirds-u-s-h-1bs-6.html#ixzz2dZcYdP5w

Is that all you have? That Indians earn more? Well, of course they do! They are the most intelligent of all Indians. Of course, you think this is due to the either genetic or cultural superiority of Indians, so you believe that flooding America with MORE Indians will make you look even more great! Too bad, the average Indian tends not to be too intelligent. Or else, why is India just one big slum?

In addition, you have STILL yet to tell me why your superior people have yet to invent things at even CLOSE to the rate my people have, or WHY you have this desire to immigrate to OUR countries to become successful.

The average Indian makes something like the equivalent of $1,500 per year!! The average American $50,000 per year... LOL! NO COMPARISON.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...rly-two-thirds-u-s-h-1bs-9.html#ixzz2dZd8ANrP

this morbid fixation with TELL US WHAT YOU INVENTED

LIKE WHAT

JUST STATE THEM ALREADY

I already made a simple and very incomplete list of White inventions a few minutes ago:

We only discovered all of the elements, invented electrical motor, dynamo, transformer, and electric light, and indeed most of the familiar electrical appliances, the ship's chronometer, the screw propeller, the locomotive, bicycle, automobile, and aeroplane, the telegraph, the telephone, radio, television, communication and navigation satellites, mobile phone, and the Internet, the pencil, ballpoint pen, CRT, LCD, LED, photograph, photocopier, laser printer, ink jet printer, plasma display screen and world wide web, concrete, aluminum, clear glass, synthetic rubber, synthetic diamond and the plastics polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC and polystyrene, iron and steel ships, bridges and skyscrapers, the transistor, integrated circuit, memory chip, and computer, Eyeglasses, the telescope, the microscope and electron microscope, all the varieties of chromatography, protein and DNA sequencing, computerised tomography, NMR, x-rays, and light, ultraviolet and infrared spectroscopy, vaccination, anesthesia, and all the pure antibiotics, radiography, Computed tomography, Positron emission tomography and Medical ultrasonography, vitamins, hormonal contraception, hormones, insulin, Beta blockers and ACE inhibitors, along with a host of other medically proven drugs, discovered evolution, chromosomes, DNA, genetics and the methods of molecular biology, the atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and proton, AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE

Now again, seeing as how, like you said, "the amount of unique inventions are still higher in favor of Indians", could you please enlighten us on these inventions?

Y'know, I keep hearing about your superior intelligence and innovative ability, but every time I ask for these specific inventions you keep on blabbering about, I don't get an answer.

I'm guessing that the answer I get right now will be just as stupid and pathetic.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ly-two-thirds-u-s-h-1bs-13.html#ixzz2dZerhUXv

out of curiosity. USA nay kia har country ka theeka liya howa hai? Why cant they just mind their own business? Another attack in the name of chemical bombs and they are not even waiting for the UN report. the best US can do is support the rebel factions. intervening themselves is out of the question as syrias internal fighting possess no threat to US. After IRAQ do they honestly believe people of not only their own country but of every country would support this nonsense.

out of curiosity. USA nay kia har country ka theeka liya howa hai? Why cant they just mind their own business? Another attack in the name of chemical bombs and they are not even waiting for the UN report. the best US can do is support the rebel factions. intervening themselves is out of the question as syrias internal fighting possess no threat to US. After IRAQ do they honestly believe people of not only their own country but of every country would support this nonsense.

The public opinion in the USA is clearly against this war. Americans are tired of continuous wars that screwed up the economy. IMO the US should stay out of any mess for atleast 10 years & focus on it's economy. Help the countries (in terms of business, investments & trade not aids) like Pakistan, Turkeye, etc to take care of those troubled regions as they understand those region more than anyone & are direct neighbours.

The public opinion in the USA is clearly against this war. Americans are tired of continuous wars that screwed up the economy. IMO the US should stay out of any mess for atleast 10 years & focus on it's economy. Help the countries (in terms of business, investments & trade not aids) like Pakistan, Turkeye, etc to take care of those troubled regions as they understand those region more than anyone & are direct neighbours.

and in return for that - will you guarantee that the terrorist groups will never attack us our interest? which includes NO COUNTRY EVER thinking that a treaty and world wide ban on chemical weapons will never be tripped up?

why do you think we are going to do this? if Syria is allowed to get away with this, everyone else will go - hey no consequences so we can do it too... I too was among those Americans who said we need them to settle their own crap. But crap= human lives and gassing people let alone a slaughter of 100k people is unacceptable.

If we are a superpower then we must act as one with the moral compass expected of a superpower!

what I don't get it is- you will jump up and down if Buddhists kill your Muslims brethren but here...?

1173869_429349217182159_916883201_n.png

Why is it no-one is asking the question where was America, Britain, France and the UN when the Zionist occupiers of Palestine used 'White Phosphorous' shells on the Gaza strip in their attack in 2008?

This hypocrisy and their fake humanity and freedoms of democracy is not fooling anyone.

It is time we were not duped by these so called champions of freedom as it is not freedom or liberation they bring but chains and shackles and misery.

It is time we took our destiny into our own hands and not let these foreogn powers interfere in our affairs.

BREAKING: President Obama will seek approval from Congress for military strike on Syria

What is the aim of the strike? Is it to punish Bashar for what his sinful hands committed in respect to the chemical attack? Does this sudden passion and these deceitful crocodile tears not contradict the fact that the western leaders have been watching as the very same regime has been committing massacres one after another using every type and form of weapon including the use of phosphorus bombs and explosive drums amongst other forms of which are well known.

Back
Top Bottom