What's new

Is Turkey a secular state or an Islamic state?

Owais

Reaction score
Guyz, kindly for ur information. Turkey is not a muslim country, its a secular state.

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Nov 18 2005, 11:34 PM
Hey turkey is a muslim country

for now turkey and greece are fighting over cyprus half of it is controlled by greece and half by turkey it is just like kashmir :)
[post=3095]Quoted post[/post]​
turkey is a muslim country ?? :stupid:
Source please!!

:p: hey its a muslim country it was first known as sultanate usmania or ottoman empire it has a muslim majority there r round abt 90% muslims in turkey :)

search on net byurself
its president and pm r also muslims

Originally posted by VisionHawk@Nov 19 2005, 12:54 AM
:p: hey its a muslim country it was first known as sultanate usmania or ottoman empire it has a muslim majority there r round abt 90% muslims in turkey :)

search on net byurself
its president and pm r also muslims
[post=3098]Quoted post[/post]​
I agree with u that turkey have majority of muslims(wat u say...90% or more) but after WW1(the decline of ottoman empire), turks declare their state as a secular country.

Originally posted by umairperacha@Nov 19 2005, 05:56 PM
Yes turkey is a secular state its was once a big muslim state Iraq, Saudia Arabia etc were just provinces of that state but then there was a huge secret war agains them and the people or organization involved were Free Mason basically juish in form of muslims they destroyed every thing they made alll the plans with bigger powers in WW1 so they could get waht they want, Israel.
[post=3191]Quoted post[/post]​
Exactly!
Thats wat I m tryin to tell them from 4-5days. :p:

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 19 2005, 06:04 PM
Exactly!
Thats wat I m tryin to tell them from 4-5days. :p:
[post=3201]Quoted post[/post]​
youve bin saying turky is a secular state for 4-5 days

islam is secular thus a a secular state is a islamic state :reading1:

(at govermental issues, rights of free practice of religion, freedom of expression, wemons rights as equal to mans [although womens role in islam is to educate the children never the less they have same rights as man], the list is endles)

Originally posted by Yahya@Nov 20 2005, 02:29 AM
youve bin saying turky is a secular state for 4-5 days

islam is secular thus a a secular state is a islamic state :reading1:

(at govermental issues, rights of free practice of religion, freedom of expression, wemons rights as equal to mans [although womens role in islam is to educate the children never the less they have same rights as man], the list is endles)
[post=3206]Quoted post[/post]​
lol :LOLANI:
turkey is not secular from 4-5 days, I m convincing u peoples to this point from 4-5 days that turkey is secular from end of WW1.

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 20 2005, 03:14 AM
lol :LOLANI:
turkey is not secular from 4-5 days, I m convincing u peoples to this point from 4-5 days that turkey is secular from end of WW1.
[post=3241]Quoted post[/post]​
my typo mistake

but Islam is Secular...thus Turky is Secular since it began!!! thats way before the first world war.

Islam was the orignal word for Secular!

at the time the west used to pray to the bones of their saints for cure the muslims had secular systems such as hospitals, at the time when science was satan islam endorsed it and reinvented science into what it is today. do you forget that the ottoman army was recruited from christians??

thus Turky has always bin a Islamic State :PakistanFlag:

yahya, u are mixing two peaks.ie. secularism and Islam.both have alot of diffrences.

Originally posted by Viper Z@Nov 20 2005, 11:52 AM
yahya, u are mixing two peaks.ie. secularism and Islam.both have alot of diffrences.
[post=3264]Quoted post[/post]​

secularism Show phonetics
noun
the belief that religion should not be involved with the ordinary social and political activities of a country
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp...71094&dict=CALD

this is what Islam sugests! this is what Sharia Law IS...although alot of the stuff is invented by mullahs the original Sharia law is exactly this..we can see an example of the real sharia law in the days when we ruled cardoba..."the city of light"

Turkey is and always will be a Muslim country. Political situations change all the time. A long time ago it was a sultanate, then it became a secular state and perhaps in the future it will become an Islamic state as a lot of Turkish people are finding their roots again.

Bangladesh is a Muslim country, the people are generally religious but the constituiton is almost secular.

Turkey is a muslim country ofcourse but
Goverment (i meant STATE) is secular (that is un-islamic) since Atatürk unfortunately :(

Back
Top Bottom