What's new

Is Tibet Part of China?

Tibet is not a part of China, but it is under forceful occupation of China.....and they will earn their freedom someday.

It is time for a reality check, China has both higher number of rapes and a higher incidence of rape per 100,000 people compared to India.

Tough facts about rape in China - China.org.cn

There is nothing called Chinese actually. It is a blanket term to denote a huge number of diverse people. There multiple 'Chinese' countries as well. Like Mongolia, PRC, ROC, Honk Kong. PRC acts as a bully, but the rest of the Chinese states are not. Even PRC is an artificial state, built on imperialism. The individual nations within it like Guanxi, Manuchukkuo, Manchuria, Outer Mongolia, Yunnan, Mengukkuo, Macau, Hong Kong, Turkestan, Xinxiang, Tibet should be given to self determination per the rights enshrined in the UNO. @SarthakGanguly :)
There is no one country called China. Even today there are officially two Chinas. :D They have coined a fanciful phrase called 'One China Policy' but that's in name. Eventually the wheel will move and numerous kingdoms will once again flourish in what is now artificially called China.

We would be happy to become part of China, but I think it will serve both of our interest more to become a full fledged security and economic partner of China, just like Pakistan.
Once a slave. Always a slave.

Just like Kashmir is not part of India. :D India promised a vote on independence for Kashmir back in the 1950's. So what happend to that vote ? And why don't India give all these people's the right to vote on the question rather they want to stay with India or seperate from it.

Separatist movements of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is hilarious to see Chinese bragging about voting. :D Do you know what that means, other than from CCCP newsreels? :P

you should not put china in any competition with india, totally insulting.
we don't want to compete with china in any means, the Americans are also feeling the same, you should not be in competition with america its an insult for them, the Americans say they can take china to stone age in 3 days, we are as territorial as you are, china is behaving the same way the Nazis behaved, they were the most powerful in those times but what happened to them, i think you will learn from them

Just like Kashmir is not part of India. :D India promised a vote on independence for Kashmir back in the 1950's. So what happend to that vote ? And why don't India give all these people's the right to vote on the question rather they want to stay with India or seperate from it.

Separatist movements of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan failed to fulfill the conditions for that voting to happen.

Btw, this thread is about Tibet and China, not Kashmir. :) @Manticore please take a note of it, I got back to back two warnings from you yesterday for a similar reason, i.e. for raising Baluchistan issue in a thread about Kashmir! :)

There is no one country called China. Even today there are officially two Chinas. :D They have coined a fanciful phrase called 'One China Policy' but that's in name. Eventually the wheel will move and numerous kingdoms will once again flourish in what is now artificially called China.

Once a slave. Always a slave.

It is hilarious to see Chinese bragging about voting. :D Do you know what that means, other than from CCCP newsreels? :P
gilgit baltistan doesnot belong to you aswell as aksai chin what happened to your promis of granting freedom, where is democracy in gilgit baltistan
images

sachin-bharat-ratna2.jpg

1334396914banners.jpg

shia-genocide-stats2.png
India did not promise anything...UNSC resolution in 1947 stated conditions to be fulfilled so that there could be a opinion poll... but our Pakistanis friends decided to play FU with Kashmiris... they violated first and second parts of resolution and now they go around telling the world that India is not helping...
Ask Pakistan to fulfill condition number one and two.. and then talk of anything from India.
bangladesh_photo.jpg

you know we don't trust these girls as they are from Bangladesh, hence we get them tested before taking them to bed and and there is something called condom for our safety, and as for the HIV infection we know how to be safe. do not worry there will be many kakathiyas without AIDS:omghaha:

first give independence to gilgit baltistan and then speak
separatist movements in pakistan

Map of Pakistan.
Pakistan was established in 1947 as a state for Muslims . The driving force behind the movement for Pakistan was the educated Muslim in the Muslim minority states of United Province and Bombay Presidency and the Muslim Majority areas. Its formation was based on the basis of Islamic nationalism. However, rampant corruption within the ranks of the government and bureaucracy, economic inequality between the country's two wings caused mainly by a lack of representative government and the government's indifference to the efforts of fierce ethno-nationalistic politicians like Mujeeb-ur-Rehman from East Pakistan, resulted in civil war in Pakistan and subsequent separation of East Pakistan as the new state of the People's Republic of Bangladesh.[citation needed].

Balawaristan[edit]

Flag of Balawaristan National Front.
The name Balawaristan is used mainly by nationalists of the Gilgit, such as the Balawaristan National Front, who are seeking to define a separate identity for Gilgit, Baltistan and Ladakh regions from that of the Kashmir Valley and Jammu; Not recognised by either the Government of India, Pakistan andChina.The strength of the group varies between 50 - 100 people.

Waziristan[edit]
Main article: Islamic Emirate of Waziristan
Waziristan comprises the area west and southwest of Peshawar between the Tochi River to the north and the Gomal River to the south. The North-West Frontier Province lies immediately to the east. The region was an independent tribal territory until 1893, remaining outside British-ruled empire. Tribal raiding into British-ruled territory was a constant problem for the British,[1] eliciting frequent punitive expeditions between 1860 and 1945. The region became part of Pakistan in 1947.

In the rugged and remote region of Waziristan on British India's northwest border with Afghanistan, mountain tribes of Muslim fighters gave the British Army a difficult time for decades. The Northwest Frontier is now part of Pakistan, which is fighting its own war against Waziri tribesmen in the early 21st century. The Waziristan Revolt of 1919–1920 was sparked by the Afghan invasion of British India in 1919. Though the British quickly defeated the Afghans, the Waziri tribesmen gave the colonial forces a very difficult fight. Many of the Waziri men were veterans of the British-led and controlled Indian Army (India and Pakistan were combined at this time as part of the British Empire), and used modern military tactics and modern Lee-Enfieldrifles against the British and Indian forces sent into Waziristan. One aspect of this conflict is the effective use of air power against the Waziri fighters. This is similar to Royal Air Force tactics in suppressing the Arab Revolt in Iraq in 1920 and 1921.

On June 4, 2007, the National Security Council of Pakistan met to decide the fate of Waziristan and take up a number of political and administrative issues in order to control the "Talibanization" of the area. The meeting was chaired by President Pervez Musharraf and attended by the Chief Ministers and Governors of all 4 provinces. They discussed the deteriorating law and order situation and the threat posed to state security.

The government decided to take a number of actions to stop the "Talibanization" and to crush the armed militancy in the Tribal regions and the North-West Frontier Province.

Sindhu Desh[edit]
Main article: Sindhudesh
Influenced by the separation of the province of East Pakistan, the Sindhi separatist movement began in 1972. Jeay Sindh Mahaz was the umbrella organization of several Sindhi separatist groups. Ghulam Murtaza Syed (G. M. Syed), a Sindhi separatist leader, wanted Sindh to become an independent Sindhudesh like the then newly formed Bangladesh. However, support for separatism amongst common Sindhi folk is lukewarm as shown by their voting preferences; of eight pro-separation parties, no party has been voted into power in Sindh to this day. Most of these parties do not believe in parliamentary politics and do not participate in elections. The Jeay Sindh movement had abated by the mid-1970s but revives from time to time.

Sindhudesh flag

Balochistan[edit]
The Baloch Liberation Front (BLF) separatist group was founded by Jumma Khan Marri in 1964 in Damascus, and played an important role in the 1968-1980 insurgency in Pakistani Balochistan and Iranian Balochistan.Mir Hazar Ramkhani, the father of Jumma Khan Marri, took over the group in the 1980s. The Balochistan Liberation Army (also Baloch Liberation Army or Baluchistan Liberation army) (BLA) is a Baloch nationalist militant secessionist organization. The stated goals of the organization include the establishment of an independent state of Balochistan separate from Pakistan and Iran. The name Baloch Liberation Army first became public in summer 2000, after the organization claimed credit for a series of bomb attacks in markets and railways lines. The BLA has also claimed responsibility for the systematic ethnic genocide of Punjabis in Balochistan (about 500 as of July 2010) as well as blowing up of gas pipelines. In 2006, the BLA was declared to be a terrorist organization by the Pakistani government.

Pashtun separatists
See also: Daoud Khan
Another movement based amongst Afghan Pashtuns is abolishing the Durand Line, which proponents of this idea believe to be illegal, and returning what is now Pakhtunkhwa to Afghanistanwhich would mean creating a "Greater Afghanistan" resembling Afghanistan before the Durand agreement.[2] Afghanistan still has not recognized the Durand line which remains a very controversial issue between the two countries.[3]

Pashtunistan is a proposed state for ethnic Pashtuns seeking to separate Pashtuns from Pakistan and Afghanistan.
I'm not a Pakistani, I'm Chinese and I just wan to show that India has its far share of problems too and is using more violence than China to keep its country together.

Last edited:
We will know if Tibet is part of China or a free country AFTER Modi's visit :D

Btw, this thread is about Tibet and China, not Kashmir. :) @Manticore please take a note of it, I got back to back two warnings from you yesterday for a similar reason, i.e. for raising Baluchistan issue in a thread about Kashmir! :)
Why not raise Kashmir and other problems of India if your talking about Xingjian and Tibet ? Because you don't want to face your own hypocrisy ?

We don't get the water anyway. India blocks most of it and has plans to divert all of it. Please keep your water and don't let it flow past the Indo-China border, thanks!

Yeah, that river is the third largest river in the world in terms of discharge at the Bay of Bengal after passing through the entire length of Bangladesh, get it blocked by China and feel free to get fcuked.

Btw, such idiocy is natural to you or came with practice? :)

you should not put china in any competition with india, totally insulting.
Insulting to who ? You or us ? I'm feeling kinda of insulted to compare our free press and democracy to your oppressive one party rule. How many things has your government banned in China? You don't know what is going on in your country so no news is good news.

Why not raise Kashmir and other problems of India if your talking about Xingjian and Tibet ? Because you don't want to face your own hypocrisy ?

Check my previous post, it's not me but the moderators who would object to it. Moderators here are very serious about the forum rules and they are quite unbiased about it. So, if @Manticore disapproved raising Baluchistan issue in a thread related to Kashmir, then I am quite sure that he would disapprove raising Kashmir issue in a thread related to Tibet. That's why I quoted him to help him maintain the standards of this forum. :)

I'm not a Pakistani, I'm Chinese and I just wan to show that India has its far share of problems too and is using more violence than China to keep its country together.
I have assumed the same about your ethnicity. Chinese. But there IS no country called China, nor was there one Chinese state ever.

we don't want to compete with china in any means, the Americans are also feeling the same, you should not be in competition with america its an insult for them, the Americans say they can take china to stone age in 3 days, we are as territorial as you are, china is behaving the same way the Nazis behaved, they were the most powerful in those times but what happened to them, i think you will learn from them
so you represent U.S. or run to your master for help like in 1962?india is a 1/5 size of china,which lagging behind almost the entire world.if one party is far far behind, the competition makes no senes.reality hurts but still reality.

In the next Chinese revolt Tibet may be one of the first provinces to become independent.

Insulting to who ? You or us ? I'm feeling kinda of insulted to compare our free press and democracy to your oppressive one party rule. How many things has your government banned in China? You don't know what is going on in your country so no news is good news.
yes india is a democracy with most slaves and untouchables who were born to be.anyway, you can keep it,as a people with innate Inferiority complex, indians need some illusions to live on

In the next Chinese revolt Tibet may be one of the first provinces to become independent.
"may,will,if" typical:what:

Back
Top Bottom