What's new

Is this true ? China's Launch of Second Heavy-Lift Carrier Rocket Fails.

MULU, notice in the thread I am belittling the Indian propensity to boast and jump over trivial matters. I told you I would be open to accept trully advanced achievement vis a vis China, if tomorrow India completes a QUANTUM COMPUTER, I would say Indian is the leader and ahead. You have to give recognition when it is due.

I do not want you to accept anything but I exposes you here that how liar you are and how you double speak on different forum and how you have become very humble as your satellite failed and talks very sane. How differently you were talking few days back though the thread was not related to china at all. It was on a ISRO heavy lift vehicle still you came and brag theer a lot. Here you say that you are a very humble fellow and you will school any chinese who mock India or failure of any space mission. What sort of Human being you are?
recolonization from you guys? Sorry you can not do that. You guys are born and bought up in a communist closed society. We expect only bragging from you guys and nothing else. Atleast do not try to show yourself a liberal and open minded because everybody know you and I have exposed you completely here.

Last edited:
I do not want you to accept anything but I exposes you here that how liar you are and how you double speak on different forum and how you have become very humble as your satellite failed and talks very sane. How differently you were talking few days back though the thread was not related to china at all. It was on a ISRO heavy lift vehicle still you came and brag their a lot. Here you say that you are a very humble fellow and you will school any chinese who mock India or failure of any space mission. What sort of Human being you are?
recolonization from you guys? Sorry you can not do that. You guys are born and bought up in a communist closed society. We expect only bragging from you guys and nothing else. Atleast do not try to show yourself liberal and open minded because everybody know you and I have exposed you completely here.

China has not been communist since the first commune started private production bro, I was born in the 80s. If you mean I was brought up in a poor and technologically backward country then yes I was.

Read my debate with Bussard, I was thrashing him around and we argued bitterly, now they is new found respect and we look at things in a more neutral way. Against people like you , I had to become hawkish, but yet there is a redline, never insult launcher failures, it is humanly too low to do that.

China has not been communist since the first commune started private production bro, I was born in the 80s. If you mean I was brought up in a poor and technologically backward country then yes I was.

Read my debate with Bussard, I was thrashing him around and we argued bitterly, now they is new found respect and we look at things in a more neutral way. Against people like you , I had to become hawkish, but yet there is a redline, never insult launcher failures, it is humanly too low to do that.

What about your posts which I just gave the references ? Was it you or somebody else?

What about your posts which I just gave the references ? Was it you or somebody else?
I just explained myself that to talk to people like you, you need to appear hawkish. What do you not understand?

Back
Top Bottom