What's new

Is this true ? China's Launch of Second Heavy-Lift Carrier Rocket Fails.

It happens. Commiserations. Next time you will be successful.

You fail when you try. Its normal.

I know chinese have been trolling indian threads like mad dogs lately and PDF gives them the long leash, but there is no need to try to match them. Some of them may be paid trolls and if you respond then they succeed.

You are right . See the quote from one of their elites in a spacex thread.

True. We dont even know who they are. They may be pakistanis for all we know. And some indian flag ids who abuse and still survive may be Pakistanis too ;)

These days the forum has taken the false flag stir trouble game to a new high. Khalistanis, anti national indians, tamils who dont speak tamil, germans, dutch heck even a north korean. Bangladeshi and sri lankan was old game. I am expecting a nepali now :)

You are right . See the quote from one of their elites in a spacex thread.

True. We dont even know who they are. They may be pakistanis for all we know. And some indian flag ids who abuse and still survive may be Pakistanis too ;)

These days the forum has taken the false flag stir trouble game to a new high. Khalistanis, anti national indians, tamils who dont speak tamil, germans, dutch heck even a north korean. Bangladeshi and sri lankan was old game. I am expecting a nepali now :)

In every launch, vehicle data are continuously sent to record. The further into a launch, the more data, everything from lift off to stage separation. The fact that this launch failed so soon after ignition means investigations will not have the relevant data they want.

Everything went wrong.
And as gambhir above says so many issues from 1st stage itself will make it difficult to analyze the problems.
One of the engines in 1st stage didnt work and complete load came on 2nd engine.
Chinese havent really released any analysis yet . So difficult to get into details.

Well at least it was over water and nobody got close to being Donnie Darko'd by a falling engine this time.

http://gbtimes.com/china/rocket-engine-smashes-house-after-chinese-satellite-launch

Yes it failed... No need to rub it, they succeed last time btw.

No they did not succeeded last time. Last time cryo stage malfunctioned and satellite could not be put in orbit. One more failure occurred last year end. so china is minting its consistency in failure to satellite launching. Now you will read the news that India's success is limited.
With this sort of great launching record, china wants to compete in global launch market. Good luck china.

hmm, who knows whether its a success or failure? chinese might be deliberately playing it down.

Here are offensive comments from chinese from PDF itself from only one thread which had no mention of China still they came and trolled.

Indians are a funny bunch.:p:
See the comment of @Han Patriot himself. He has become very humble now.

I told you , these people are delusional, once they achieve a small progress, they are gonna shout supa powa.

Chandrayaan-1 failed, it was supposed to map the moon, you seen any Indian moon map? Then somehow US instruments claimed to find water, then they suddenly jump and said an impactor found water too before blowing up into pieces. The problem is Chinese instrument on the LUT probed the surface moisture and concluded there is no possiblity of atmospheric water as claimed by the moon impact probe.
India should get the basics down. It seems that India is either

Work on something that others have accomplished

Or

Claim that ancient India already had the technology.:rofl:
Just to tell you sending a 15 kg camera to Mars orbit with NASA'S DEEP SPACE NETWORK is not as a great achievement as you guys made it out to be. :cheesy:
Sure, Chinese like to say good things about others, big or small, just to make others happy. By the way, how is your super-supercomputer going along with your ingenious "frugal engineering"? 2017 is half way now. :partay:
You have to do it first then you brag...but even GSLV MKIII is a two decade old technology. There is nothing to brag, you are just catching up.

Even this current launch, ISRO don' dare to put anything upto 4 tonnes for test. Pathetic.

And what's with sending 104 satellites? You can put 200 satellites, each weighing 1 kg and so what, anybody can do it my friend, Nobody does it because people are busy launching 4 tonne to 5 tonnes satellites which you can't do and needed Ariane to launch. Can you understand how pathetic your space technology is?
Bro, calm down. I don't want to start comparing Indian failures. But the fact remains, India is a backward country compared to China and GSLV MKIII payload is practically useless for modern satellites. You need to accept reality.
Because they haven't completed copying the Russian cryo, so they needed to show som results. These people are not planning due to strategic reasons, they are planning for hype and sensation. It is to show the media, the population they are a superpower. So once the moon probe failed and they found out they couldn't compete with China on the moon, they send a probe to Mars to gain bragging rights. There is no long term plan at all. China works towards a plan, the lunar programs is executed in stages with specific goal, first is probe, second land and rove, third sample return, 4th is manned moon landings. They just go by the tempo looking for chance to brag, that's the strategic mentality. Their plan is to actually react to Chinese progress. China goes to the moon, we also go, China Olympics, we commonwealth, China HSR, India semi bullet train.
India like to use the hare and tortoise anology, as if all these countries ahead of India are stopping for India to catch up.
I just want to know why the whole world is calling Delhi the rape capital of the world, since I can't seem to find corresponding information on China. I also find it intriguing regarding the rape of particularly fair skinned foreigners, be it Europeans or Orientals. Seems to be a manifestation of some inferior complex. I had never come across any reports of Chinese raping foreigners, maybe that's why India is labelled as the rape capital of the world?

The point is current GSLV MKIII payload is 4 tonnes and even then ISRO doesn't dare to launch at 4 tonnes, this tells you something, no? Answer me how come the they are still using Ariane for the next few launches?
You didn't steal you just copy from Russian cryogenic engine. You think it got downloaded into your genius brains from heaven again? Gosh, you guys are naive.
Yah, PSLV can only launch 1.5 tonnes. :partay: except for picosats and nanosats from universities and startup, nobody is taking it seriously.
4 tonnes is never viable for any modern payload. You are comparing launching 1kg to 4 tonnes, gr8 and concluding it as similar amount of work? Gr8

Here are offensive comments from chinese from PDF itself from only one thread which had no mention of China still they came and trolled.

See the comment of @Han Patriot himself. He has become very humble now.
MULU, notice in the thread I am belittling the Indian propensity to boast and jump over trivial matters. I told you I would be open to accept trully advanced achievement vis a vis China, if tomorrow India completes a QUANTUM COMPUTER, I would say Indian is the leader and ahead. You have to give recognition when it is due.

Back
Top Bottom