What's new

Is this serious as Hafiz Saeed is acquitted in one FIR and will this impact FATF?

Sir is this serious as Hafiz Saeed is acquitted in one FIR and will this impact FATF?

@VCheng @The Eagle @waz @Norwegian @ghazi52
Pakistan considers him freedom fighter, why will they?
He openly calls for jihad against India but na, he’s not a terrorist coz the only terrorists are those who harm pakistan rest are all freedom fighters.

nothing gonna change india is doing her best to keep pakistan in gray list even if we hang HS india will not stop it .

Sir is this serious as Hafiz Saeed is acquitted in one FIR and will this impact FATF?

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

It is time to ban this thread starter his been posting on repeat the same garbage every single day and it has been answered but his just posting it on repeat this is a person with an agenda.. besides nobody gives a sxht and people have already told you why Pakistan can never go to BL so rest is waste of time.. BAN him for spamming this is to many reposts... I swear this is the millionth thread by this thread starter with the exact same content this is blatant spamming.... If you don't have new content you should probably not make a thread

Last edited:
@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

It is time to ban this thread starter his been posting on repeat the same garbage every single day and it has been answered but his just posting it on repeat this is a person with an agenda.. besides nobody gives a sxht and people have already told you why Pakistan can never go to BL so rest is waste of time.. BAN him for spamming this is to many reposts... I swear this is the millionth thread by this thread starter with the exact same content this is blatant spamming

Notice how this Noora/Indian poses subtle questions on behalf of nani Maryam and his master Modi.

This forum has lately been inundated with disgruntled Noora's and hateful Indians. All working in sync day and night. I think the mods are doing a great job, but through use of common sense such topics and OPs need be banned swiftly. If you and I are able to sense that this is pure malice, the mods should sense it immediately.

These people are here to sow chaos. They are disgruntled and and have an agenda. They are anti-Pakistan. Sometimes they conceal themselves as Pakistanis. Sometimes they are Noora's who are more loyal to anti-Pak cause than our enemies.

will this impact FATF?
Pakistan complying with more points than countries in the white list hasnt helped us get out of the grey list, what will this change when we know FATF is politically motivated.

Pakistan complying with more points than countries in the white list hasnt helped us get out of the grey list, what will this change when we know FATF is politically motivated.
I just posted this because i think it has direct relationship with the last point of 27 action plan. Am i correct on this?

These are two entirely different matters. Meeting FATF requirements is a matter of complying with the requirements of good financial practices. Hafiz Saeed's acquittal is a matter for the courts to decide according to law.

If someone has stood trial and been released due to no evidence , then they have stood proper trial and released

This is a troll thread can't people see this and I don't understand why some trying to answer it with sanity. Are people this dumb nowadays to not understand that this is an obvious troll..

The last point of 27 point action plan is about trail and punishment of UN listed terrorist right?

@VCheng

FATF has nothing to do with reality. The watchdog doesn't know about Indian financing to Baloch militants?

Pakistan considers him freedom fighter, why will they?
He openly calls for jihad against India but na, he’s not a terrorist coz the only terrorists are those who harm pakistan rest are all freedom fighters.

Freedom fighters targeting an illegal occupying force (e.g. the Nazis in occupied France) have generally not been called terrorists by any sane people/power. The UK and US fully supported the resistance movement and romanticized the saboteur because he was fighting tyranny and a draconian Nazi occupation.

Of course the occupier, and those who need the occupier to try and counter a rising China, will call freedom fighters terrorists. It doesn't mean that they are :)

They have my respect and I hope they keep taking on and getting rid of occupying scum.

FATF is a joke. But it's a real joke. We need to deal with it in a different way and continue doing what we need to protect our own interests.

Back
Top Bottom