What's new

Is This LOC or Mainland India ?

indian version: they died due too much noise and driver negligence that caused the bus to crash no retirement benefits for the families of the dead soldiers cuz they weren't following proper procedure. :lol:

or maybe he is just pointing out an obvious lie in the tweet that this thread is based on?
What is this obvious lie? He is saying its BSF and they magically got themselves killed.Thread is saying its Indian army and Pak army did something. The only thing I will point out is who cares what is true. The only constant is Indian soldiers got hurt.

What is this obvious lie? He is saying its BSF and they magically got themselves killed.Thread is saying its Indian army and Pak army did something. The only thing I will point out is who cares what is true. The only constant is Indian soldiers got hurt.

The obvious lie that this occurred in LOC when in fact it didnt.

As for you rejoicing Indian soldiers death, you are free to do that. I don't think it matters to us, it just says more about you as a person

Possibly but the dialect in perfect Hindi makes it confusing.
Past footage from the Red Corridor had contained different dialect.
Sounds more like a Jharkhand/Chhattisgarh accent. Kashmiri local accent doesn't sound anything like that. Also, IA or BSF doesn't drive in buses that close to the LoC and generally uses military trucks.

As for you rejoicing Indian soldiers death, you are free to do that. I don't think it matters to us, it just says more about you as a person
You know there is a study that Indian brains are smaller than average. You genuinely cannot comprehend grammar. I have not rejoiced any indians death and never will.

Sounds more like a Jharkhand/Chhattisgarh accent. Kashmiri local accent doesn't sound anything like that. Also, IA or BSF doesn't drive in buses that close to the LoC and generally uses military trucks.

Meghalaya in North East. It was also in the news.

so let me guess, Indian army crossed LOC, action took place and then in retaliation Pak Army blew up a bus full of Indian soldiers, that Indian forces were casually driving along LOC...
Okay.
Crossing line of control is like crossing from toilet to room in your country . Becoz the numbers would have been double in case of any misadventure . Looks like IA did ceasefire violation and in response PA blew up their bus .

No one was rejoicing . And go see the Indians on twitter , they also tell about your whole nation and a common Hindu , the kind of intellect they posses as a person .

Back
Top Bottom