is this a paid PTI site ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village life

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have bee banned here many times because I don't praise Ik now any more, the threads which i open are unjustifiably closed by Mod The Eagle and his associates , due to their this behavior many people are leaving this site, as sir Mastan did, the traffic is very low , the only criteria to remain here is praising Ik and PTI , is it a freedom of speech ? now The eagle just closed my thread leading industrialists to meet COAS!!! just for no reason , I challenge to him and rest of PDF management that prove my thread wrong if you have guts ,
Screenshot_2019-10-03-01-28-20.png
@WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Dubious @The Eagle @Retired Troll

Last edited:
I have bee banned here many times because I don't praise Ik now any more, the threads which i open are unjustifiably closed by Mod The Eagle and his associates , due to their this behavior many people are leaving this site, as sir Mastan did, the traffic is very low , the only criteria to remain here is praising Ik and PTI , is it a freedom of speech ? now The eagle just closed my thread leading industrialists to meet COAS!!! just for no reason , I challenge to him and rest of PDF management that prove my thread wrong if you have guts ,
View attachment 582220 @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Dubious @The Eagle @Retired Troll
Raise an issue in GHQ
https://defence.pk/pdf/forums/general-headquarters.170/

The meeting indeed took place. I just watched an hour long talk show by Dr.Shahid Masood on the topic of the meeting between the industrialists and the COAS.
I.K is performing excellently in his Premiership, but there are somethings that are out of the control of I.K and that is the economy. I.K has to take decisions regarding economy under overwhelming presence of multiple financial advisers. The Financial machinery of the country needs some fixing yet again.
If Bajwa wants to send Hafeez Sheikh packing, he needs to have some opinion from the business community.

The meeting indeed took place. I just watched an hour long talk show by Dr.Shahid Masood on the topic of the meeting between the industrialists and the COAS.
I.K is performing excellently in his Premiership, but there are somethings that are out of the control of I.K and that is the economy. I.K has to take decisions regarding economy under overwhelming presence of multiple financial advisers. The Financial machinery of the country needs some fixing yet again.
If Bajwa wants to send Hafeez Sheikh packing, he needs to have some opinion from the business community.
My argument was simple that I had this news and later I will share the link when it comes to media, people here open threads like.. Imran had potty on golden commode of MBS in KSA this and that ,,, do they share links , secondly this guy The Eagle is like shah sy zayada shah kay tatu wafadar , he is like bunder ko adrak kaya mil gai pansari bun gaya,

My argument was simple that I had this news and later I will share the link when it comes to media, people here open threads like.. Imran had potty on golden commode of MBS in KSA this and that ,,, do they share links , secondly this guy The Eagle is like shah sy zayada shah kay tatu wafadar , he is like bunder ko adrak kaya mil gai pansari bun gaya,

well if you gona be disrespecting the mods then expect to be banned, its as simple.

if they ban me unjustifiably I am not going to respect them , better be banned than towing their line,
...or you can just move on.

I fail to understand that some members feel that they are the (very) anchor that is keeping PDF afloat and that their absence would lead to its very end.

[Not that I care if you care to stick around or move on to another place that might welcome your opinion].

If anything, the absence of certain Members (of late) has been a positive sign on PDF.

Thumbs up to @paindobaba for speaking out against PDF repression specially by this new mod. I don't know what is the selection criteria by PDF.

View attachment 582220 @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Dubious @The Eagle @Retired Troll
NO its not

because Imran Khan is not used to paying. he gets everything free.
PTI party is msot stringy party in Pakistan. Jahangir tareen is only exception who feeds all freeloaders and then get to do what he wants.

in short, there might be inclination for PTI but this is an independent site that self finances itself without any political support. PTI doesnt even pay it self let alone it will pay this site

Dear if you promise to reform and stop saying non-factual and abusive stuff and follow the rules, we will support you sir. I don't like when someone gets banned. You don't need to tow anyone's line but just be open minded, drop your biases, unlearn the false narrative and learn the factual stuff.

because Imran Khan is not used to paying. he gets everything free.
Even the private jet to fly to USA ;)
PTI party is msot stringy party in Pakistan.
I have been supporting PTI since the last 5-6 years and in all time ..it is me who has been paying them... they never offered me even a single sandwich :mad:

You political lobbyist throwing your Krona's at our politicians trying to influence their decision making...

skäms på dig!

It does not matter because my ideas align with PTI's vision & motto. Though what the party or some members of the party do it different.

Serves you right... at least with PML-N, they'd give keema wali naan @paindobaba ennit bro?
I never enjoyed biryani or qeemay wala naan from PMLn since the price to pay for that haram food is too much.
Aye tair e lahouti iss rizq se maut achi...

It’s good to shut down countless threads opened on everything from IK sneezes too loud to why he wears black slippers.
Every idiot with an axe to grind against IK opens up his own thread and go crazy picking and commenting on anything which they have a zero clue about.
Moderators are doing a good job shutting down some of these idiotic threads started by Patwaris .

if they ban me unjustifiably I am not going to respect them , better be banned than towing their line,

What do you consider "unjustifiably"? I am a well known PTI supporter but that didn't stop the mods to ban me for breaking the forum rules. The rules are same for everyone irrespective of their political affiliation. If you don't want to be banned then just follow the rules.

or do you reckon the rules don't apply to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom