What's new

Is there Doctor in the house ?

Guys I got blocked from posting because I was trying to post something about the Indian army, is that normal?

Assalam alaikum brother, I am a physician.

Sounds like you have severe muscle stiffness. By chance, did you have an accident recently or in the near past?

I don't know if its available in Pakistan, but chiropractors and physical therapy could work for you.

As far as medications, it sounds like you may need muscle relaxers if ibuprofen is not enough.

No brother, I never had any accident except I once fall while playing cricket but that break my left arm, but i don't think it has any effect on my neck or back ? Plus that happen in 2007 or before ..

its hard to get Physical therapy cause of lock down, I agree with need some muscle relaxation pill but thing is many docs are away , and clinics are close so its hard to get to one ..

Pain intensity is flexing it gets worse and than some relief .. but I am unable to move my neck even the slightest .

Bro can you name a pill that might be easily available in Pakistan , Karachi ?

Take nsaid, apply voltaren gel topically and apply moist heat via wet hot towel, be careful don't burn your skin. And do these exercises.

Brother, I can't move my neck even slight , I am unable to even look down, i have to elevate everything to my eyes to see .. Its that bad , and this is first time it gets that worse.

How can you sleep on your stomach? I hate my balls being pushed towards my body.

Don't ask, I want to get rid of that habit but its hard ..

No brother, I never had any accident except I once fall while playing cricket but that break my left arm, but i don't think it has any effect on my neck or back ? Plus that happen in 2007 or before ..

its hard to get Physical therapy cause of lock down, I agree with need some muscle relaxation pill but thing is many docs are away , and clinics are close so its hard to get to one ..

Pain intensity is flexing it gets worse and than some relief .. but I am unable to move my neck even the slightest .

You need to stretch out your muscle to loosen it. Try applying heat and then stretching it. You can search online for those exercises. It will take time to heal

Brother, I can't move my neck even slight , I am unable to even look down, i have to elevate everything to my eyes to see .. Its that bad , and this is first time it gets that worse.

You should visit some general practitioner/ physical therapist. Once pain is relieved a bit and your muscle relaxed then you can proceed with stretching. It sounds counter intuitive but it helps.

Bro can you name a pill that might be easily available in Pakistan , Karachi ?

Don't ask, I want to get rid of that habit but its hard ..

Synflex Tab 550 mg 1+0+0 (half hour before breakfast)
Tizorel Tablets 2mg 1+0+0 (half hour before breakfast)
5 days.
3rd day pe mujhe btana keh kaisa raha. Tumhain koi Kidney ka masla tu nahi na? Ager nahi hai tu direct medicine lylo. Kai banday thek kiay hain main nain.

Synflex Tab 550 mg 1+0+0 (half hour before breakfast)
Tizorel Tablets 2mg 1+0+0 (half hour before breakfast)
5 days.
3rd day pe mujhe btana keh kaisa raha. Tumhain koi Kidney ka masla tu nahi na? Ager nahi hai tu direct medicine lylo. Kai banday thek kiay hain main nain.

Not that I know off, I just have Panic attacks problem which is also very controlled since i am taking pills .

Not that I know off, I just have Panic attacks problem which is also very controlled since i am taking pills .
Go for these pills. Medicine will take at least two days to affect, and its effects will continue to increase till 10 days, even after you stopped medicine after 3rd or 5th days. Set hojaeyga mera bhai.

Last edited:

I had a similar problem with you after a car accident, alhamdulilah I was ok otherwise. I needed chiropractor to fix it (so I kept going) and I manage it with muscle relaxers and stretching/exercise.

Look here and find which Muscle of yours is pulled/injured. Stretch it out.

shoulder-and-back-anatomy-for-elbow-pain-blog-article.png

I would not advise you to take medication, unless I know your past medical history. Please see a doc ASAP, even if you have to call them.

Guys , So first of all I sleep upside down on my stomach, I know its bad but its a habit i couldn't get rid of, Plus many times because of sleeping in wrong position cause me neck pains , so 5 days ago it happened again so i put some pain relief cream and wear a collar to keep my neck straight , it started to heal but yesterday when i wake up it become 10000x more worse, Now i can't move my neck , i feel a stress in my neck and my shoulder blade , i can feel the pain travel from neck to back, i can't sneeze cause it hurts so much, i can't yawn , or do any sudden movements , i can't look down or upwards , right or left ,also i am unable to use my left hand because its connected to the side of where my muscle is being pulled, yesterday i took 2 Bruphen 400 mg with 8 hour interval but it did very little , does anyone knows any medication for that ???? Hospitals are close, and the doctor i was having my treatment for panic disorder is out on Vacation .. Does anyone has any idea how to fix it ? I tried hot shower , hot rag , pills and even lay straight for hours ..

That is really bad, i have experienced it. Its like every little movement hurts really bad. You need medications as its severe. Get muscle relaxant, not the smooth muscle one. Ask pharmacists for a good brand one. Also for pain killer take declofanec sodium.

Back
Top Bottom