What's new

Is there any way to limit thanks to similar flags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It seems too many people are influenced by who is thanking a post rather than what is being said, and make insinuations about the poster based on that fact alone.

Would it be possible to limit thanks such that only compatriots with at least one (or both) similar flags can thank each other?

VCheng, Sir!

What you are asking will only cause a different game to be played. But a game nonetheless. False-flagging would just increase. The simplest approach would be to eliminate "thanks" altogether ....

......... The simplest approach would be to eliminate "thanks" altogether ....

An even better solution, elegant in its simplicity!

Why dont you ask that thank button for your posts should be taken off??

VCheng, so finally they get into your mind.

Or, at least take the thanks button off my posts? I like that too.

(My mind is a dark and scary place, even for me. Trust me, nobody wants to enter there! :D )

It seems too many people are influenced by who is thanking a post rather than what is being said, and make insinuations about the poster based on that fact alone.

Would it be possible to limit thanks such that only compatriots with at least one (or both) similar flags can thank each other?

I always thank a post if its quality, or sense or something i agree with - to be honest doesnt matter where the flags are from.

Or, at least take the thanks button off my posts? I like that too.

(My mind is a dark and scary place, even for me. Trust me, nobody wants to enter there! :D )

Seems you are itching to prove your loyality towards pakistan.

Rather than saying truth, which hurts, start bashing Indians. Believe me it will do 2 things....first no indian will thank you, secondly you will get the tag of patriotism from PDF mullahs.

Seems you are itching to prove your loyality towards pakistan.

Rather than saying truth, which hurts, start bashing Indians. Believe me it will do 2 things....first no indian will thank you, secondly you will get the tag of patriotism from PDF mullahs.

Please judge my posts impartially, and you will see that I still speak the truth as best as I can, regardless of any itching, sneezing, crying, or various other bodily functions! :D

Thank you for thanking me! So, I return your thanks, with pleasure ....

yes sir,and i thanked you for thanking me and for returning my thanks...
Thanks you...

(now what the hell is happening to this thread....thankfest?)

Please judge my posts impartially, and you will see that I still speak the truth as best as I can, regardless of any itching, sneezing, crying, or various other bodily functions! :D

Hey! I don't see a thank button for this post. Can you remove your own thank button??

Thats seems to be the cause of your sorrows and hence opening such thread.

You are the one who dont want to be judged as anti pakistan because more than pakistani its indians who thank your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom