What's new

Is there any new policy regarding ranks?

I hate being demoted! I resign from this Ranking system. instead of rank mark me as a'Civilian'

The ranks are adjusted to the user group promotions.

Will post rank details soon.

Are ladies allowed to attain the exalted rank of 'Field Marshal'?? They should be retired gracefully with pension after attaining the rank of Lt General!

(And yeah! I'm a male chauvinist pig!)

At PDF yes. PDF believes in gender equality :azn:

When male pigs are able enough we will retire till then :P they can dream of flying

How do these rankings matter anyway? I'm sure quite a few Majors, Lt Generals or Field Marshals haven't even fired a gun yet! @Spring Onion Have you, Madame Field Marshal?:azn:

How do these rankings matter anyway? I'm sure quite a few Majors, Lt Generals or Field Marshals haven't even fired a gun yet! @Spring Onion Have you, Madame Field Marshal?:azn:

If ranks dont matter then why so much male bitching around here.

BTW if glock falls in your category of guns?

If ranks dont matter then why so much male bitching around here.

BTW if glock falls in your category of guns?

I fail to get that too....And a lowly Glock for a Field Marshall? Nothing less than a Howitzer was expected from you:p:

I fail to get that too....And a lowly Glock for a Field Marshall? Nothing less than a Howitzer was expected from you:p:
;) at that rank you dont need even a shotgun.

At your end despite being a man even if you manage to carry a bullet on Indian roads that would be a biggest courageous act :D in my case yeh even glock is just shoulder shrug

Back
Top Bottom