What's new

Is The Taj Mahal Pakistani ?

Agreed.

BTW Pakistani students are welcome to visit Taj mahal if they have proper papers.

May be they will find their love while visiting Taj. :D

@Imran Khan : Kya khayal hai? :P

On Topic: Taj Mahal can not be Pakistani, based on single fact that Pakistani didn't exist while it was built.
nhi aana taj mehel dekhny wo badshah chutiya tha hum nhi hain :angel:

you mean the mughal family or the stone masons?
The Mughals of course. Stone masons can only put stones on top of each other but cant envision or create monuments. That is the job of the engineers and their patrons.

It's part of our history, but it's nothing to do with the state of Pakistan that exists today, with that said, it has almost equally less to do with today's republic of India too. Neither of which existed back then.

Does the Colosseum have anything to do with Italy ?

Does the Colosseum have anything to do with Italy ?

Of course it does. by the way my dear.

I knew there'd be at least one person like you who's missed the point will ask this sort of question or claim that today's India has been around for thousands of years.

India is the inheritor of the great Dharmic civilization that arose from our lands and spread across the world (peacefully) and all the history that happened on our sacred land.

Of course it does. by the way my dear.

I knew there'd be at least one person like you who's missed the point will ask this sort of question or claim that today's India has been around for thousands of years.
Then how are Italy and India different ?

upload_2014-3-1_12-5-49.jpeg

The Mughals of course. Stone masons can only put stones on top of each other but cant envision or create monuments. That is the job of the engineers and their patrons.
hmm.. not sure how it came under GoI control, but ASI is managing it since british period.

According to Pakistani History text books, Pakistan was ‘created’ in 712 AD when an Arab invader came to what is now part of Pakistan.

Back to the drawing board guys! Maybe India was created out of Pakistan in 1947 when the Yindoos wanted freedom from Muslims in Pakistan!!

According to Pakistani History text books, Pakistan was ‘created’ in 712 AD when an Arab invader came to what is now part of Pakistan.

Back to the drawing board guys! Maybe India was created out of Pakistan in 1947 when the Yindoos wanted freedom from Muslims in Pakistan!!
And you take these text books seriously?

And you take these text books seriously?

We are talking about history books that are given to all young pakistani children to learn from, not fairy tales.(except the madarassa educated ones)
This is the official narrative of state of Pakistan.
Ironically even you seem to think its a fucking joke:D

Back
Top Bottom