What's new

Is the India growth story over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is Africans are better off than Indians :

'More poor' in India than Africa
'8 Indian states poorer than Africa?s 26 poorest' - Economic Times
BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

FYI..India's poorest state Bihar grew more that 13% and that means more and more poor people are coming out of poverty...
Some how you guys love to compare India with Africa...

India's population is more that Africa...
If you check by percentage of poverty than India is better that Pakistan...
India has more rich people than entire Europe...

let me ask u something else.

why is nobody here pointing out that China is in an equally big pool of $hit, despite all the indicators:

Your fellow Indians have been doing nothing BUT bashing China's economy for the past decade. :lol:

Here is a question, why don't people look at China's growth rate from 2004-2007 (boom years) and say that China's growth rate is going to hit 15% sustained or even 20%? Since it is clearly pointing upwards at that direction?

(And luckily they didn't, since that was obviously never going to be the case.)

That's the logic a lot of people use when they talk about India's economy, they look at the period 2004-2007 and then extrapolate based on those three years, to make the argument that India will soon reach sustained double-digit growth.

But how can you just take three boom years, and extrapolate from that? If you did that for China, you would arrive at some really ridiculous figures.

China's growth rate can be 50% also....your gov. can do anything :cheesy:

5% is still pretty good,indian should get to used to it.

What a waste of time by chinese fellows... good fun.. continue..

I would have the final laugh when India will be back to closer to 10%+ growth per year in fw years.. If the economic scenario in the world improves see how rapid India will progress.. !!

right now everyone in the world is down be it India, China, Russia , Brazil, EU, USA etc etc. and these chinese clowns seem to dance like ignorants...

Actually, the Indians were all jumping up and down that India would surpass China's growth rate by 2011 on several threads. :azn:

Including this one:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/77664-india-outpace-china-2011-wb.html (Though in that thread I was still, for some stupid reason, friendly to Indians).

And here is the reality:

Indian GDP growth falls to 5.3% - Financial Times

i said close to 5% for pak(4.7%)

india growth rate for 2013 will be below 6%
morgan stanly predicted 5.4%

this is why i said about 5% for india

beside this the economy is 21trillions pkr(nt 24trillions) as 24trillions was highly unlikely

so pak gdp is now about 230bn

india taking rupee 20% de value..it is
1.4trillions

Infact this tells me, the chinese are more afraid and fearful of Indian economic growth then I ever imagined.... they are using full cent army force on this thread alone.. :lol:

we dont need u friendly. spare us. :P

fearful?what a joke.

But you have FAR MORE poor people than Pakistan does.

In percentage terms the difference is not that big ( 21 % for Pak and 32.7 % for India) . Also remember India is a medium human development country while pakistan is LOW .Income poverty is just one aspect of development. Development includes lots of other things .

i said close to 5% for pak(4.7%)

india growth rate for 2013 will be below 6%
morgan stanly predicted 5.4%

this is why i said about 5% for india

beside this the economy is 21trillions pkr(nt 24trillions) as 24trillions was highly unlikely

so pak gdp is now about 230bn

india taking rupee 20% de value..it is
1.4trillions

Pakistani economics 101 :rofl:

chinese growth rate has fallen from 11.4% in 2008 to almost 9% last year and expected 7.5-8% this year. indian has fallen from 9% in 2008 to 6.5 to 7%. i dont understand why chinese are dancing around here, worry about ur growth.

chinese growth rate has fallen from 11.4% in 2008 to almost 9% last year and expected 7.5-8% this year. indian has fallen from 9% in 2008 to 6.5 to 7%. i dont understand why chinese are dancing around here, worry about ur growth.

When Indians dance over every single negative issue regarding China's economy, we are not allowed to do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom