What's new

Is the game over for China?

You made a lot of predictions, just like Gordan Chang, we'll see. Business people have no homelands, only profits, this coronavirus crisis spells the end of US global dominance and devastates US more than any other countries,we 'll see a world moving closer to China than US in the coming years.

I said the West will move to limit contacts and isolate China. I didn't say China was going to collapse. It will be hurt though.

I said the West will move to limit contacts and isolate China. I didn't say China was going to collapse. It will be hurt though.
maybe the US, but I don't think Europe will follow along. Australia might want to but they are too dependent on Chinese market

its not about him IF you read the post which he quoted was attempting to pich Turkish community with Arab community of this forum against each other and not only this he was mocking Tukey as well; just answer me do you want to see Turkey disowning Kamal Ataturk and Secularism and become an Islamic Caliphate again .... ??? read again I am posting the relevant part of that post hear [note read the read highlighted part]
I know it was not about him,that he was baited,the point was that we do not react to this ''fish'',we know he will jump on everything against my country.
We are not Pakistan(im sure you know what i mean),we will never allow disowning Secularism,its Atatürk's way or Atatürk's way.
States don't fall in one day or by one incident ....
This is not one incident or the first incident,Hong Kong,economy(cheaper labor manufactoring surrounding countries),SCS issue,Uyghur issue,loan traps in African countries etc.
Hence the ''slowly but surely".
Name another country but Pakistan who trusts this China.

Last edited:
The ultimate trust is doing business with and putting your money on them, China is the world biggest trading nation.

Name another country but Pakistan who trusts this Turkey.

Hence the ''slowly but surely".
My dear this use of 'slowly and surely' by you is like saying we all gonna die one day 'slowly and surely' so there is no one who can disagree with this, but the issue is when that day would come .... ???

today .... ??? tomorrow ....??

after a week or a month or a year or a decade or a century or after a Millennium ..... ????

who knowns .... so till then deal with the 'Present' .....

China will collapse
us the world will unite against China
us the world will isolate China
all these countries allegedly say America good
all these countries allegedly say China bad
Link to some private youtube channel that looks like some kid painted the cover claims to cite some reporter who said he heard

I can swear I read the exact same thing just 1 year ago or was it 10 years ago or was it 20 years or was it 30 years? I cant tell, these daily China collapse "reports" are all so similar.

I don't think in the near term, the West can 't afford to do this.

China will collapse
Link to some private youtube channel that looks like some kid painted the cover claims to cite some reporter who said he heard

I can swear I read the exact same thing just 1 year ago or was it 10 years ago or was it 20 years or was it 30 years? I cant tell, these daily China collapse "reports" are all so similar.
What the average Joe thinks and what the elites of a particular country thinks are two different things altogether. The media might paint the whole world is against China but in reality the world works based on interests. How China can trade and fulfill certain interests will reduce the animosity.

Last edited:
China will collapse

I think at this point it is less about who collapses and goes up as China has been affected by this as well. US cannot exist without China and neither can China exist without US. And a lot of this also evidenced by the endless Chinese immigrants coming to North America for various reasons, mostly to immigrate. Superpowers will always have this effect, when China sneezed and coughed, the entire world got sick. Conspiracy theories aside, I hope the Chinese government is working hard to put this Covid 19 shit past them, as it originated there (in Wuhan), without much attention given to it on how deadly it was going to be (could've been way worse than what it is already now).

They are selling only oil - no chinese investors, no property for chinese
We have stakes in a few oil fields in Iran and Russia. Plz Google....this is basic info. Last year the Iranians were begging us to invest and Russia are doing the same now.

you watch too much CNN and fox news dude, try other sources and make your own conclusion based on the facts.
I am sure you also believe Osama planned 9/11

I'm sure you're more ignorant than you sound.

Idiot! you had the time to prepare but you didn't do shit! Now keep crying!

lol another moron

Back
Top Bottom