Is The Existence Of PAF Questionable?

zavis2003

Reaction score
I dont know that paf is far made?

when i see the innocent kills of drones

i feel ashame on paf

may be paf is not responsible for this than who is responsible

condemning to the drones attacks are enoughs

if some day drones come near the islamabad than paf may do some action but i will be more ashame on that day coz y paf not cm in action when inocent people killed in drones attacks every day

why our flag is up i dont know

we are just nothing

Question not about existence but for its use.

In my point of thinking discussion over existence of PAF nothing but useless & over remarked .

you guys really think this attacks are happening with out the silent GO ahead signal from your army chief ?

i feel ashame on paf

if some day drones come near the islamabad than paf may do some action but i will be more ashame on that day coz y paf not cm in action when inocent people killed in drones attacks every day

we are just nothing

Bro.. we should know that this country is created by British ...so its Army must serve its Goraz Masterz...they will never fight against their Goraz masters..instead they will give them VVIP treatments....shame on us and our Army.....
It is clear and certified now that we people of this country are made as slaves for these bastards Goras...whenever they want they check their ammunition on us ..targetting innocent pplz...in return get commendations from our Army that ..u did great job...:cry::hitwall:

I guess we dont need no Govt ...no Army ....just Allah is enough for us to save us from these devilz and evilz....
I guess this Army and these Govt pplz be kicked out to the Goras countries ..so that they can serve them there not here...:what::agree:
Cuz we be better off without them ....and just Allah SBWT help would be enough for us ..Alhamdolillah...:coffee:

I guess we dont need no Govt ...no Army ....just Allah is enough for us to save us from these devilz and evilz....
I guess this Army and these Govt pplz be kicked out to the Goras countries ..so that they can serve them there not here...:what::agree:
Cuz we be better off without them ....and just Allah SBWT help would be enough for us ..Alhamdolillah...:coffee:

Well you already have Allah + Army + america. If allah wanted to save you from devils he would not have created devils in first place.

You dont make sense. Get a good education first.

:rofl: and proper use of grammer.

Bro.. we should know that this country is created by British ...

what are you doing here then? and why have the flag of a country made by British? my forefathers have fought for the independence and none of them was a gora or served a gora.

You are using the language and comments of Modudi and Jamaat . Which used to call Pakistan Napakistan and is now one of the most ridiculed party.

I don't think that PAF has the ability to take on the USAF and therefore this problem should be solved diplomatically and it is here that we should really ask this question: "The existence of Government is a Question"

i feel ashame on paf

we are just nothing

wth man dont u know PAF take orders from GOP

PAF has always taken orders from government.Recall the 1999 saga when Atlantic was shot down.PAF Wanted revenge but was stopped by GOP.In any case PAF Cannot go to war with USAF - IF you think 40 people are dying now then 4000 people will die regularly if we go to war with USAF.This issue is diplomatic and let's not kid ourselves we are not saint either.Look at the wider strategic picture - We don't control Waziristan if we do have control then we have every reason to shoot down US Drone but when our troops cannot even themselves enter North Waziristan then Why the hue and cry?Army is doing the right thing by not letting Americans have a chance to wage war on Pakistan.Today we might shot down one drone what if tomorrow US sends drones along with F22's.

u guyz are bunch of idiots!
cant u use ur brain for a second! PAF can easily shoot those drones down but THE GOVERNMENT WOULDN"T LET THEM!! CAUSE IT WILL UPSET US!

It must be the silly season, anything and everything is making a topic of non issues.
Seems the non think tanks here assume that the PAF is running the government or making decision in the power corridors.
Are you oblivious that when the PAF got a free hand, it did shoot down an American drone only to be covered up by the inept politicians.
MODS, kindly close this nonsense of thread.

You know what? we are people with no intellectual stance. One moment we are praising something and next moment we are against something. Ideally speaking PA should enter those areas and make an action against those terrorists if we dont want drone attacks. But the consequences would also be equal or more harmful as a massive dislocation and possible collateral damage. What we should suggest now is to have our own UCAVs so that we are able to say no to US. Why do they carry out drone attacks themselves? because they know that we dont have this capability. Instead of stressing the need for building this capability, we come out with stupid comments. PAF is there to defend the home land and trust me it will take on any airforce let alone USAF regardless of the fact that it will be out numbered. But instead of targeting them lets get our ground realities accounted for first.

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

u guyz are bunch of idiots!
cant u use ur brain for a second! PAF can easily shoot those drones down but THE GOVERNMENT WOULDN"T LET THEM!! CAUSE IT WILL UPSET US!

Tell you what? most of the premiums and some tanks are out of gas seriously :lol:

Back
Top Bottom