What's new

Is Shah Mehmood Qureshi Appointement as Vice Chairman of PTI on Merit?

If i am not wrong IK in his many press confrences claiming that PTI believe on merit????

Is this appointment of Shah Mehmood Qureshi as vice president on merit? What are the struggle of Shah Mehmood Qureshi for PTI??????????

May be he is needed to get vote back.

As at the time of induction into PTI, Shah Mehmood Qureshi have said:

"I am not Shah Mehmood Qureshi but Mehmood Gaznavi and I am here to destroy the Somnath Temple." :woot:

Ironic that PML-N fans are criticizing this even though the party they support has N (Nawaz) In it's name.

Well, it's on marit, since SMQ can help PTi in grabing southern punjab and interior sindh's seats..

Can you please explain the criteria of merit in PTI?????? or there is no criteria and just a person should have the capability to win the seat??????

Why people are having problem with Qureshi's appointment? He is experienced and decent politician. Whats the problem?

There is no problem with the quershi's appointment, We wants to know why IK has changed the merit criteria, party election to appoint the SMQ????? it means what IK said in the Lahore Jalsa and in the talk shows is baseless????

It is a good move. An experienced, seasoned and well spoken politician. The decision was taken at the CEC meeting of the PTI.

If it was decided in CEC meeting then it is very surprising that no CEC member dare to remind IK that please review your Jalsa's and talk shows before appointing SMQ as VC??????

Back
Top Bottom