What's new

Is Rustam-II flying in Bangalore sky??

GR!FF!N

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi Guys,today I want to ask you guys for one info.

2 weeks ago,one afternoon I was standing on roof of my flat and I saw one big drone(and I'm pretty much sure about it) was flying over my head and then it landed in HAL base near Marathahalli,Bangalore.I was over phone,so by the time I captured it,it was quite far away.That drone had striking similarity with Rustom-2.Then I tried to dig net but couldn't find anything about it. All day long I see every kind of aircrafts, be it Tejas buzzing around,or Mig-21,Hawk,C-17,Embraer AEW,Dhruv,Dornier and such. But it was the first time I saw a drone.

Can someone dig info if Rustom-2 really flew but newspaper houses missed it or not??

Hi Guys,today I want to ask you guys for one info.

2 weeks ago,one afternoon I was standing on roof of my flat and I saw one big drone(and I'm pretty much sure about it) was flying over my head and then it landed in HAL base near Marathahalli,Bangalore.I was over phone,so by the time I captured it,it was quite far away.That drone had striking similarity with Rustom-2.Then I tried to dig net but couldn't find anything about it. All day long I see every kind of aircrafts, be it Tejas buzzing around,or Mig-21,Hawk,C-17,Embraer AEW,Dhruv,Dornier and such. But it was the first time I saw a drone.

Can someone dig info if Rustom-2 really flew but newspaper houses missed it or not??

Take a look at take off pictures...

Take a look at take off pictures...

Yeah man,I saw a thread just now.But I don't know how newspaper missed it.I saw it 6th Nov,in fact videod it as well,but newspaper is reporting that it flew on 17th.

Yeah man,I saw a thread just now.But I don't know how newspaper missed it.I saw it 6th Nov,in fact videod it as well,but newspaper is reporting that it flew on 17th.

:unsure:

Even I didn't know India can keep secrets or provide false dates. :lol:

Actually it happens. When I was studying in college in Chennai I saw LCH being flown just atop my head. I was a member of PDF and I know from the pictures that it was LCH and phones are banned in my coll, so I couldnt take a shot. The next day there was news in PDF that they are undergoing sea altitude trials in Chennai. They do inform media outlets after some delay.

Back
Top Bottom