What's new

Is Russia a better ally for Pakistan

Russia is India's friend/ally no. 1, no one even comes close, the way India and Russia trust each other is evident by joint ventures like Brahmos and PAK-FA and even Arihant to certain degree ;) and this is probably un-parallel on the planet, okay other than US-Israel and this has been the same since the cold war/USSR era, so now Russia ditching India and embracing Pakistan is highly unlikely, Russia may want to use Pakistan for it's goals in 'Afghanistan' but there too Russia is pro NA and Pakistan pro Taliban

my fellow pak members are quite jumpy over Russia.... it's too early to decide russian strategy over pakistan...

What is the source of all this info? And Russia does not build C-17 its a Boeing product. So your info is very questionable.
I think he is talking about Russian IL76.....Secondly Russia is not going to offer Su 30 series to Pakistan....Thirdly Mi35 is an old platform which India is using since late 70ies.....4thly we don't even know wether Pakistan has asked for used Mi35 or new one.....

my fellow pak members are quite jumpy over Russia.... it's too early to decide russian strategy over pakistan...
its clearly the other way around, look how many comments there are from Pakistani side and how many there are from your side ;)

^^ Janaab Pakistan ke haal ke baare mein socho

Dost tou kiyun zahin pe zooor daltaa hai...hum sooch lein gai ! Tu khush rahi...humein khush rehnei dei ! Abhi teri 7 posts hoin hain PDF pe agar iss tarhann hei hostile rahaa tooo dosti kiss tarhaan barei geiii ? Hum long eik dosri ko hazaaar gali nikaltein haaan but we also crack jokes with each other right here on PDF !

Lets wait and see Putin is due in Islamabad in 2nd week of October.

Yaar agar tere jaise Pakistani Pakistan mein honge to yeh dushmani hamesha ke liye khatm ho jaayegi....but unfortunately aapki fauj hai na bhai.....woh yeh hone nahi degi...aap jo marzi kar le

yaar agar tera email id mil jaaye to ek hindustani aur ek pakistani ki dosti zaroor ho sakti hai...kya khayal hai??

Bhai tou zaraa deikh hamari faujh ke khilaaf har baaat sahi nahin hotiii kabhi hamari bhi story sunnn liyaa karo ! Aur waisee bhi mein 'Kashmiri' hunnn tou end me dosti ki dhajiyaaan urr jain geee because teri liye woh integral part of India hai aur merei liyee its Pakistani land ! Email wagheraa chooor isss forum ka maksaaad heee interaction karnaa hai ziyadaaa deir rahi ga tou dostiyaaan khudi ho jain geee abhi eik din tou howaa hai aap ko yahaaan ! God Bless both India and Pakistan !

its clearly the other way around, look how many comments there are from Pakistani side and how many there are from your side ;)

hmmm I don't mean Russia should have bad relation with Pak.... what i am saying is, Russia will not loose India for pakistan....

Nabi Muhammad (SA) has prophesied that

'You will make an alliance with Rum'.

Rum in the Qur’an referred to the Eastern Christian Byzantine Empire. But after Constantinople was conquered in 1453, the capital city of Rum eventually became Moscow.

Pakistan is now moving away from its alliance with United States and now it is reaching out to Russia!

Nabi Muhammad (SA) has prophesied that

'You will make an alliance with Rum'.

Rum in the Qur’an referred to the Eastern Christian Byzantine Empire. But after Constantinople was conquered in 1453, the capital city of Rum eventually became Moscow.

Pakistan is now moving away from its alliance with United States and now it is reaching out to Russia!

way to go,
you just revived a 3 year old thread.

Back
Top Bottom