What's new

IS PUTIN ONE OF US?

I do not dream to all countries loved Russia, but I want some respect.
Putin - one of the greatest leaders of Russia. In 2013, the first time since 1991 in Russia was marked natural population growth. Russia reborn!

yeah but did Russia respect his muslims in 1864? Not at all, so.

Putin's like Erdogan, he has a huge influence over the state. I think he's doin a great job. He's approach to West and US is really admirable.

yeah but did Russia respect his muslims in 1864? Not at all, so.

Putin's like Erdogan, he has a huge influence over the state. I think he's doin a great job. He's approach to West and US is really admirable.
Listen, do not touch the history. Turkey, too, you know, did not come with candies to Christians of Serbia, Greece, Armenia, and others.
Nevertheless, even though I do not like Turkey and Turks, but I must show some respect for your country. Just as well I'm respect the French and Germans. But the U.S. and Britain, I do not respect - they are jackals, not warriors.

Alot of stereotypes here. I´m german and by far...i´m not a perfectionist. I´m a perfectionist in things i like, like my training and sports, but pretty lazy in evrything else. So don´t use clichee to label people please. Its just annyoing.

And well...i personal don´t know what to think of russia. Their president seems to love germany. He talks our language and knows most of our history. On the other side russia appears hostile to us. So i don´t know.

I love Russia I love Putin For I think he is the one who brought Russia Back to Good Economic and Military Forms.

Back
Top Bottom