What's new

Is possible army rule good or bad for Bangladesh?

Well, I trust Ershad because of his 80+ age, in his JP there are some new politicians, JP is much less corrupted then BNP and BAL. He already ruled us 8 years and did not sold us, did he?

He doesn't have the votes by himself, if he leaves the AL led grand alliance and join BNP-Jamaat alliance, he may get President position at best, which he wanted for many years.

He doesn't have the votes by himself, if he leaves the AL led grand alliance and join BNP-Jamaat alliance, he may get President position at best, which he wanted for many years.

Bro, now Ershad want top ruling position. And he joined BAL for president position but he did not get.

I really liked his policies, and one of them is - Federal Government

i want army to rule in bangladesh , atleast their will be no hartal and all these killing shoot

No country prospered under army rule. Despite of corruption, Bangladesh achieved some major development under BNP & Awami.

I am also against army rule. Bangladesh achieved some major development under BNP and BAL but, looses political stability, humanity and much more.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom