What's new

Is Pakistan trying to buy time from Peace Talks ?

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
To me it looks like our Government and Military is trying to buy time with TTP. In other words, they are trying to slow terrorism down using the 'peace tool'

The fact of the matter is they know that this so called 'peace' cannot sustain and how could it when Afghans, Uzbeks and other Central Asians are mercenaries and they target innocent citizens of Pakistan.

Few weeks back when TTP killed some dozen Pak Army Soldiers, we replied with aerial bombings in North Waziristan and not suprisingly the ones that were killed were foreigners. Clearly, at that moment, we lost control of patience and it was rightly justified. On the other side of the picture, you could see the confusions in the political desk. Majority of the politicians voted for the approval of Military Operation but then at the end decided to go back to the 'peace tool'

One can say that their case is also strong. It is my feeling that they are waiting for American and NATO forces to exit from Afghanistan by the end of 2014. If that occurs, then you have the chance to use the iron hand with full force and without pressure.

It was yesterday, that the Military in the core commanders meeting made it public that they will support the Government. It is safe to say that an agreement was perhaps reached and use of 'peace tool' to be used until the right time arrives.

Last edited:
Who is Pakistan?

Multiple choice:

1- Nawaz Sharif
2- ex-Pakistan Mr. Pakistan aka Zardari
3- atheist king of NWFP, ImRAWn Khan aka RAWliban Khan

Who is Pakistan?

Multiple choice:

1- Nawaz Sharif

The ruling political party elected by the people of Pakistan and the Military.

I know you are stonch supporter of military but do consider the fact that during yesterday's core commander's meeting General Raheel said that the Military is part of the Government and any deicision taken by the Prime Minister (indirectly) shall be accepted.

Sometimes you need to have both brains and balls working simultaneously

Last edited:
Who is Pakistan?

Multiple choice:

1- Nawaz Sharif
imran khan is athiest?

imran khan is athiest?
He used to be, until his entry to politics.

The ruling political party elected by the people of Pakistan and the Military.

I know you are stonch supporter of military but do consider the fact that during yesterday's core commander's meeting General Raheel said that the Military is part of the Government and any deicision taken by the Prime Minister (indirectly) shall be accepted.

Military is not an individual, its an institution, where people come and go.
Army also work under the orders of President.
Elections conducted by Zardari were fraud, govt. elected is one man show as i listed in position 1.

He used to be, until his entry to politics.

Military is not an individual, its an institution, where people come and go.
Army also work under the orders of President.
Elections conducted by Zardari were fraud, govt. elected is one man show as i listed in position 1.
i thought he became religious way before the politics.
imran khan seems like a really good dude to me.
he really wants good for pakistan. he has no reason not to want good. what is RAW going to do? BUY OUT a person who was married to a billionaire? he can get that billionaire lady back when ever he wants.

Military is not an individual, its an institution, .

And Pakistan is not an individual.. No Zardari, No Nawaz, No Musharraf, No Khan.

It is a nation of 180 million people, Punjabis, Pukhtuns, Sindis, Balochis, Kashmiris, Baltistantis, Hazaras, Mohajirs, etc.

What Pakistan should run under is what most countries in the world today run under, a defined Constitution that prohibits individuality

i thought he became religious way before the politics.
imran khan seems like a really good dude to me.
he really wants good for pakistan. he has no reason not to want good. what is RAW going to do? BUY OUT a person who was married to a billionaire? he can get that billionaire lady back when ever he wants.

I have different opinion about the him.
He lead Pakistan to this slump and i consider him a key piece of current mosaic of Pakistan.
Foreign agencies, have history of regulating Pakistan's political canvas and civil administration, it is decided abroad, who become to rule Pakistan and when, minus army coups which are always disturbing for them.

And Pakistan is not an individual.. No Zardari, No Nawaz, No Musharraf, No Khan.

It is a nation of 180 million people, Punjabis, Pukhtuns, Sindis, Balochis, Kashmiris, Baltistantis, Hazaras, Mohajirs, etc.

What Pakistan should run under is what most countries in the world today run under, a defined Constitution that prohibits individuality

nation of 180 million has no saying in sp called peace talks, they are against the wishes of public.

nation of 180 million has no saying in sp called peace talks, they are against the wishes of public.

They can if they are given rights like developed countries. The powers being applied to Provincial Government can sink to Local Level. The case of FATA is even more complex to deal with They are puppets of Federal Government. Elections there are a must. Their votes to their leaders will determine what their ideology is. If they vote for some taliboon so be it. The truth must be known.

They can if they are given rights like developed countries. The powers being applied to Provincial Government can sink to Local Level. The case of FATA is even more difficult. They are puppets of Federal Government. Elections there are a must. Their votes to their leaders will determine what their ideology is. If they vote for some taliboon so be it. The truth must be known.

So it does not answer, the usual line of press who is Pakistan, to whom the address in all the crime scenes.

So it does not answer, the usual line of press who is Pakistan, to whom the address in all the crime scenes.

Goes back to my first and second answer. Pakistan is a nation of 180 million people and it is presently governed by ruling federal government, provincial government and military chief

What address ? They are given their responsibilities and they must fulfill it within their time frame.

One can look the opposite way as well. It could be TTP buying time instead. Ours is a govt not hard to fool. TTP have been making totally unacceptable demands, which they are sure will not be accepted. And while all this is going on we still see bombings, one of which the bastard liars rejected and then accepted shortly after. This one I am 100% is their work as well but now they are going to stick to the lie..talk about imposing sharia yet managing to tell a basic lie.

I feel something is going on hidden from public and army since both are at somewhat ease. Maybe a re distribution of their coward b!tches, brainwashing, weapons collection, bomb making etc. I hope I am wrong but better to be prepared for the worst ahead of time.

Goes back to my first and second answers. Pakistan is a nation of 180 million people and it is presently governed by ruling federal government, provincial government and military chief

What address ? They are given their responsibilities and they must fulfill it within their time frame.

Your answer was replied that in democratic Pakistan it is always one man show.... he hire and fire people at his will, he micro manage every thing. Decisions of govt. are always far from popular sentiments.
Army in no way control govt.

TTP buying time instead
Than as they say (all) Pakistan is being taken for ride by an ex-lift operator!

Than as they say (all) Pakistan is being taken for ride by an ex-lift operator!

Well hopefully it doesn't come to that. Although you cant trust a snake not to bite but this might be the final sting govt needs. I say might knowing how double faced and stupid tindo, his goons, and all govts in history of Pakistan have been.

Your answer was replied that in democratic Pakistan it is always one man show.... he hire and fire people at his will, he micro manage every thing. Decisions of govt. are always far from popular sentiments.
Army in no way control govt.

As i stated before, the Constitution is what most countries in the world follow and this is what Pakistan should be doing. The Military should be part of it. In fact it is the one that has a one man show, the Army Chief can never be fired by its own institution. He is the dictator and possess extreme powers. The Civilian Government elected by the people has a Prime Minister who can be sent home by the Party Chief or by voting in the Assembly, or by public voting for another party in elections. Feel the difference !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom