What's new

Is Pakistan ready for change?

We are in the process of change and adapting to more sober nation over time. With so much happening in Pakistan in the last 16 years, I am positive that over time we will gradually become a developed and educated country.

My point of concern is how to make your countrymen aware and owners of their deep past and viable future?

Hi,

There is always only one solution---and that comes in a package---. Order in the society---so that the rule of law can be imposed and justice for all.

Order in the society---with the imposition of rule of law & QUICK justice in parallel has a broad impact on the nation.

It works like magic and gives the citizens a sense of euphoria---security and ownership.

It worked for the romans---it worked for the mongols---it worked for every successful king and queen and princesses and land barons world over throughout the history of this world.

Look at Nigeria---Pres Buhari is on the right track---. He has started tackling corruption from top down---. Yesterday---he had some judges arrested for corruption---.

If the oil prices go up or if he gets some support---this man will make a honest nation out of nigeria.

That is what pakistan needs.

Thank you @Kaptaan

What is the need of the HOUR?

1. A compelling National Narrative which breaks free from artifical stories that emerge in the early 80's...

2. Reclaiming your 7000+ years Heritage... (not just IVC... you go way back!!!)

3. 5 Five Years Plans executed by the Professionals of the Pak State...with credit taken by the political classes...regardless which political party rules.

4. Immediate introduction of the Population Act i.e. max two childeren.

5. A Pakistan National Economic Model.

6. Equal rights for women and their full participation in economy.

7. A million Professionals of Pak State becoming fluent in Mandrin by 2020.
Thank you @Sinopakfriend

The bold parts are key. I have touched on water scarcity in one of my threads and that will go hand in hand with population growth. This relationship between water and population will need to be balanced or it will cost the country. So I would like both of these issues taken care of on urgent bases.
This should also run parallel to the agri sector as we can make it much more efficient and productive with the introduction of good seeds (need research) and intelligent use of water.

There is always only one solution---and that comes in a package---. Order in the society---so that the rule of law can be imposed and justice for all.

Order in the society---with the imposition of rule of law & QUICK justice in parallel has a broad impact on the nation.
This. Reform Police and Judiciary which become a public servant not ruler....

Anybody trying to look 25 years ahead would do well to look at the doubling time of energy demand, cities and population growth. In 25 years, these could easily be huge numbers.
This. I did a guesstimate (another thread) of figures together with population growth and energy needs and I think it will be many years before Pakistan is in surplus.

Feudalism and land reforms. This is a major problem and holding back Pakistan.
Education reforms. Education for everyone (free to a certain level if possible). Increase the literacy rate to above 80%. This will help in other matters such as eradicating extremism, equal rights for women etc.

Hi,

It works like magic and gives the citizens a sense of euphoria---security and ownership.

It worked for the romans---it worked for the mongols---it worked for every successful king and queen and princesses and land barons world over throughout the history of this world.

Look at Nigeria---Pres Buhari is on the right track---. He has started tackling corruption from top down---. Yesterday---he had some judges arrested for corruption---.

If the oil prices go up or if he gets some support---this man will make a honest nation out of nigeria.

That is what pakistan needs.

My dera MK,

True. Just to humour you... do you know there will be like 10 moolahz and about 15 crook politicos and of course let us throw in your favourite... bad appels in high places.. say 25 in establishment.

Can about a 50+ individual hold a nation hostage? Apprearantly it is is the case... yet the solution is so simple, so elegant.

You keep doing your thing...

Believe it or not... your old country has no choice but to be constructive now...

Trust me on this one!

Thank you @Kaptaan

Thank you @Sinopakfriend

The bold parts are key. I have touched on water scarcity in one of my threads and that will go hand in hand with population growth. This relationship between water and population will need to be balanced or it will cost the country. So I would like both of these issues taken care of on urgent bases.
This should also run parallel to the agri sector as we can make it much more efficient and productive with the introduction of good seeds (need research) and intelligent use of water.

This. Reform Police and Judiciary which become a public servant not ruler....

This. I did a guesstimate (another thread) of figures together with population growth and energy needs and I think it will be many years before Pakistan is in surplus.

Feudalism and land reforms. This is a major problem and holding back Pakistan.
Education reforms. Education for everyone (free to a certain level if possible). Increase the literacy rate to above 80%. This will help in other matters such as eradicating extremism, equal rights for women etc.

My very dear Young Pak Brother,

I was working on the land and agri issues as my next input to Pak Brothers... you have intuitively cracked this code...
Bless your wisdom and your youth!

As I have stated earlier... Pakistan is reaching a Mao Moment... elite's msut be thinking about there future inside Pakistan...as they have none outside of it.

You keep cultivating your inner Voice and find Virtue in your innate Divine Given wisdom...

But Please, Rise to Own your Identity and Heritage... this is the Key to your National Revival!

I am honoured that you found my words worthy of your response, young man!

My dera MK,

True. Just to humour you... do you know there will be like 10 moolahz and about 15 crook politicos and of course let us throw in your favourite... bad appels in high places.. say 25 in establishment.

Can about a 50+ individual hold a nation hostage? Apprearantly it is is the case... yet the solution is so simple, so elegant.

You keep doing your thing...

Believe it or not... your old country has no choice but to be constructive now...

Trust me on this one!

My very dear Young Pak Brother,

I was working on the land and agri issues as my next input to Pak Brothers... you have intuitively cracked this code...
Bless your wisdom and your youth!

As I have stated earlier... Pakistan is reaching a Mao Moment... elite's msut be thinking about there future inside Pakistan...as they have none outside of it.

You keep cultivating your inner Voice and find Virtue in your innate Divine Given wisdom...

But Please, Rise to Own your Identity and Heritage... this is the Key to your National Revival!

Hi,

So very true--The Mao moment has come for pakistan--it is to be or not to be. If less than 50 people could hold the nation of USSR hostage for decades---in pakistan---where there is worship for the powerful---lesser people can hold the nation hostage---like the 25 that you mentioned.

But then on the opposite---similar number can make the nation as well.

But the real problem is that pakistanis are truly a confused people---. They have no understanding of the basic fundamentals and principals of building the society---they talk about religion Islam from Dawn till Dusk but have no clue why their fore fathers became muslims.

Some 1400 years ago---Islam promised them with order in the society---rule of law---EQUALITY & JUSTICE for all---.

None converted to say the prayers 5 times a day---none converted to fast for 30 days---none converted to worship a single unseen God---but they converted for hope---happiness---equality---equal treatment---equal opportunity---equal justice.

So---basically---in the true sense---you cannot be a muslim---if you cannot provide equality and justice to the weak---the meek----the humble---the weak---the poor---the old---the needy---because that is what the fundamentals and basics of the religion are.

These are the foundation stone that the nation of Islam was built on---.

A nation and its people cannot progress and succeed until an unless they don't follow the cardinal rule of their belief.

Hi,

So very true--The Mao moment has come for pakistan--it is to be or not to be. If less than 50 people could hold the nation of USSR hostage for decades---in pakistan---where there is worship for the powerful---lesser people can hold the nation hostage---like the 25 that you mentioned.

But then on the opposite---similar number can make the nation as well.

But the real problem is that pakistanis are truly a confused people---. They have no understanding of the basic fundamentals and principals of building the society---they talk about religion Islam from Dawn till Dusk but have no clue why their fore fathers became muslims.

Some 1400 years ago---Islam promised them with order in the society---rule of law---EQUALITY & JUSTICE for all---.

None converted to say the prayers 5 times a day---none converted to fast for 30 days---none converted to worship a single unseen God---but they converted for hope---happiness---equality---equal treatment---equal opportunity---equal justice.

So---basically---in the true sense---you cannot be a muslim---if you cannot provide equality and justice to the weak---the meek----the humble---the weak---the poor---the old---the needy---because that is what the fundamentals and basics of the religion are.

These are the foundation stone that the nation of Islam was built on---.

A nation and its people cannot progress and succeed until an unless they don't follow the cardinal rule of their belief.

Dear Mr. MK,

Hope is the only Vechile of Change in Human Condition...

For your country it came in the form of social justice through monotheist creed..which have eloquently mentioned.

All religions have promised such things...yet delivery is still long time coming...

I, however, agree with your thesis of social justice and equality for all...this is the only way forward...

My sense is that your prayers are becoming true...you people awaken...might not appear on the surface...but in little things lie the Great Changes...

You too must be true to the Vehicle of Hope...as you have fought the beast so long here on PDF!

Enjoy my respect, please!

There is always only one solution---and that comes in a package---. Order in the society---so that the rule of law can be imposed and justice for all...
...you cannot be a muslim---if you cannot provide equality and justice to the weak---the meek----the humble---the weak---the poor---the old---the needy---because that is what the fundamentals and basics of the religion are.These are the foundation stone that the nation of Islam was built on---

Contrast:

"The worst places to live in the world when one is an atheist or a woman are precisely the countries where Islam is the dominant cultural force. Muslim societies turn out to be authoritarian and coercive because of the divine character that Muslims attribute to the Koran, which is basically pro-slavery, misogynistic and freedom-destroying."

1930.jpg

Majid Oukacha

There is always future for the elite be it Pakistan / UK / USA etc. You just have to look closely to find the upper echelon. The elite in Pakistan need to understand that if they don't change the way things are going then either it will be a revolution and they will be banished in the process or they can change and start to invest some of the funds which they have amassed from the masses.

There are not many on this forum who will take part in serious debate/discussion let alone act on the ideas.

All religions have promised such things...yet delivery is still long time coming...
True hence the western people are distant from religion and they have concentrated on things such as education, health, basic necessities, tolerance, justice and kept the religion as private matter. These societies have learned this after a long time. We maybe going through the same transformation whereby religion will become a private matter and energies will be spent on betterment of the country and people.

Contrast:

"The worst places to live in the world when one is an atheist or a woman are precisely the countries where Islam is the dominant cultural force. Muslim societies turn out to be authoritarian and coercive because of the divine character that Muslims attribute to the Koran, which is basically pro-slavery, misogynistic and freedom-destroying."

1930.jpg

Majid Oukacha

Hi,

Thank you for the enlightenment---. I am pretty sure that you would remember the time when you the jews got together with the christians and threw out the muslim empire from spain---you guys funded their campaign as well---and then the christians turned on you guys as well---a double whammy---Hehn---they took your money to fight the battles---they saw your money---and declared you enemy of the religion---took your money---took your properties---burnt you on the stake---and then later on---the good old christians----what is it---put you in concentration camps---starved you to death---and according to you guys had gas chambers as well.

So---that was not a happy time for being a jew either---and that went on for centuries---you won't forget russia either and the U S as well 30-40 years ago---.

And now it is a misery for muslims to live in a land forcefully taken over by the jews ( israel ).

Solomon--man---what were you thinking when you posted those comments---.

There is always future for the elite be it Pakistan / UK / USA etc. You just have to look closely to find the upper echelon. The elite in Pakistan need to understand that if they don't change the way things are going then either it will be a revolution and they will be banished in the process or they can change and start to invest some of the funds which they have amassed from the masses.

There are not many on this forum who will take part in serious debate/discussion let alone act on the ideas.

True hence the western people are distant from religion and they have concentrated on things such as education, health, basic necessities, tolerance, justice and kept the religion as private matter. These societies have learned this after a long time. We maybe going through the same transformation whereby religion will become a private matter and energies will be spent on betterment of the country and people.

Young sir, I can not agree with you more...religion is indeed a private matter between the believer and believed.

However, as matter of practice I refrain from pursuing such discourse here at PDF for obvious reasons... as it is none of my affair what other people choose to believe...as long as it advance their human condition and their lives become better in every sense...

I do see a change in the offing in your old country.... patience and forbearance...is the required....

It takes decades for decay and backwardness...so shall it take time for forward thinking and progress...

All the very best in your own development and that of your old country...

...Solomon--man---what were you thinking when you posted those comments---.
I was thinking the thread is about the problems of Pakistan and that you had offered a view of the religious roots necessary for the state to function "so that the rule of law can be imposed and justice for all". Since you are of the opinion "Pakistanis are a confused people" I presented Oukacha's viewpoint.

Irreligious adherents by country:

Irreligion_map.png
Notice that virtually all East Asian populated countries are largely-irreligious.

My opinion: only when people are ready to abandon superstitious beliefs and historical man-made concepts, then can a country advance technologically

I was thinking the thread is about the problems of Pakistan and that you had offered a view of the religious roots necessary for the state to function "so that the rule of law can be imposed and justice for all". Since you are of the opinion "Pakistanis are a confused people" I presented Oukacha's viewpoint.

Hi,

I love you too Pappy---. As you very well know that sh-it happens in real life.

Look here----there are over 4 million dead muslims at the hands of american military consortium--either directly or indirectly---either thru them or thru their lackeys---over 20 + million homeless---.

So---that is where the fingers need to be pointed at.

Dear Mr. MK,

Hope is the only Vechile of Change in Human Condition...

For your country it came in the form of social justice through monotheist creed..which have eloquently mentioned.

I, however, agree with your thesis of social justice and equality for all...this is the only way forward...

My sense is that your prayers are becoming true...you people awaken...might not appear on the surface...but in little things lie the Great Changes...

You too must be true to the Vehicle of Hope...as you have fought the beast so long here on PDF!

Enjoy my respect, please!

Hi,

You would remember that ex Panama strong man Noriega---he had Dignity Battalions---and you would remember why they were named as such---because they beat the DIGNITY OUT OF any person---man women alike---with their base ball type sticks---in short they were called Dig Bats---.

Same is the case here---dignity has been beaten out of the average thru sky rocketing prices---lack of jobs---lack of hospitals and medicine---lack of education.

People dare not say anything for the fear they will lose whatever they have left to survive---.

Which now brings us to a stage where the country is getting ready for a French revolution.

Look here----there are over 4 million dead muslims at the hands of american military consortium--either directly or indirectly---either thru them or thru their lackeys---over 20 + million homeless---.
So---that is where the fingers need to be pointed at.
You do not address the issues the ex-Muslim has brought to the table. You continue to point fingers at anyone other than the Muslims who actually carry out Muslim-on-Muslim violence. For the rank and file of the citizenry, this must be a very frustrating affair. Why must they defer to people like you who have no solutions to their problems but insist on retaining the leadership of their community, either through drowning out other voices or through violence? Why shouldn't they drive you out of power instead?

You do not address the issues the ex-Muslim has brought to the table. You continue to point fingers at anyone other than the Muslims who actually carry out Muslim-on-Muslim violence. For the rank and file of the citizenry, this must be a very frustrating affair. Why must they defer to people like you who have no solutions to their problems but insist on retaining the leadership of their community, either through drowning out other voices or through violence? Why shouldn't they drive you out of power instead?

Hi,

Who gives a fck about that guy--he is not happy---he has moved on---.

I am not in power anywhere---so where are they going to drive me out from.

Back
Top Bottom