What's new

is Pakistan capable to defend war from two fronts ?

What 2 fronts?!?!? Pak has been under attack in all fronts humanely possible since her birth!!!! Pak, however, rarely shows aggression for 99.999% of the time she is deep in defense!!! For example, on 02-27 she showed a modest level of aggression for a couple of minutes, and the ground under the feet of the Mushrik Hindutva - buttressed by the entire Ehl-I Kufr and Sheyatin among men and jinn, and all the Murtedin and Munafikin of the world- shook like a tremor to a scale of 10 in the Richter scale.....

Two front war,
It depends on scale of war and strength of enemy.
Eastern Border, full scale war and large size enemy is present while don't see any big threat of full scale war from other border as Pakistan has already crushed those elements on western border area.

So, just need to be active on those Western position with reasonable strength and equipment.
While on Eastern Theater, anything can happen.
So, in future, there will be no Two front full scale war.

some fellows here are shouting, Pakistan did nothing against India.Indirectly, they are saying jump into war blindly.
Are these people ready to sacrifice and they really know what war is actually. For them a game on pubjee.

I am not saying avoid this option but be realistic before attempting this final option as after that that there is no return......only Do/Die

Pakistan is not even capable to defend a war from one front.
These are nukes that are holding Indians back.
That's not what our soldiers on the front believe. They believe they can invade and take India. That's how much courage and belief they have. Unlike you spineless armchair trolls.

Regime change in Iran and Afghanistan will take heat off western border. This will be soon within 5 years.

Well I am surprised to see so many Absurd responses here. So here it is again;
Question: Can Pakistan Fight a Two Front War??
Answer: YES but ONLY if it is prepared to use Battlefield Nukes as a minimum and if need arises full spectrum Nuclear war.

In fact Pakistan can fight a 3-front war if it is willing to use Battlefield Nukes. Using the Battlefield nukes, Pakistan can very quickly take care of any misadventure from its Western Borders, and hence very quickly reduce the 2 or 3 fronts to ONE major Eastern Front with India.

Ya bitch .. I agree with you.
Pakistan is biggest donor of IMF.
pta nai kahan baith k khawab daikhty rahy hain.

Hey dreaming yuthia.
First take Kashmir. Which according to 47 partition is Pakistan's part. Then think about rest of India or elsewhere.

Actually, first take control of complete Baluchistan.
Just need a political decision. Problem is politicians think in terms of economy and generals in terms of logistics.

Trump, MBS and Xi Jinping are standing in a row to meet Niazi and surly they need Pakistan's economical support.

Just need a political decision. Problem is politicians think in terms of economy and generals in terms of logistics.

Trump, MBS and Xi Jinping are standing in a row to meet Niazi and surly they need Pakistan's economical support.
Everyone wants access to the gold, copper, coal and other precious minerals in Pakistan.

The Pakistani state will cleanse its house before it focuses on mining the precious metals and non-metals alike. Nothing short of hanging of Nawaz Sharif Butt and Zardari to death for their crimes will do, however. No one respects a petty criminal, especially a pathetic low life scum like Nawaz Sharif Butt who was being manipulated and blackmailed by many foreign agencies because of his uncontrollable addiction to prostitutes, not to mention the fact that many of his illegitimate children spread out in many countries were being bankrolled by the stolen wealth of the state. Zardari's activities are well known too although he never hid behind the facade of a religious person, most of that time.

If it had been Russia, such activities of Nawaz Sharif Butt, Shobaz Sharif and Zardari would have been broadcast on many TV channels.

For now, the focus is achieving a peace treaty in Afghanistan. A petty criminal like Nawaz Sharif Butt can always be hanged later on.

In a way these treacherous cockroaches like Nawaz Sharif are extremely lucky. Had they been in any of the countries run by Trump, MBS or Xi, they would have met their ends a very long, long, long time ago.

The CIA for example has zero tolerance for traitors. Maryam would have been doing hard labour prison time in Xi's China and most likely would have been executed in the country ruled by MBS.

Why is the Foreign Minister in the Country?

Same reason why 'retired troll' isn't really retired...

Though since your back in Pakistan, can you please take him with you on your return to Germany.. Pakistan could do with 1 less Mir Jafar..

Same reason why 'retired troll' isn't really retired...

Though since your back in Pakistan, can you please take him with you on your return to Germany.. Pakistan could do with 1 less Mir Jafar..

Germany actually is very interested in furthering ties with Pakistan with talks of mutual trade and workforce of around 50000 Pakistanis in many Fields, primarily Healthcare and education.

Germany actually is very interested in furthering ties with Pakistan with talks of mutual trade and workforce of around 50000 Pakistanis in many Fields, primarily Healthcare and education.

There's only around 74,000 Pakistanis in Germany, the GOP should accommodate Germanys request, unlike Gulf countries, which pays our expats pennies for their blood, sweat and tears, at least in Germany they'd get a decent competitive wage (increase in exchange currency for us) and good living standards. I was told few years back that during Ayub Khans era the Germans were desperate for our workforce, but Ayub Khan the dullard that he was didn't take any proactive measures.. Just imagine if there were over a million Pakistanis living in Germany, of which many would have bought their industrial based knowledge to Pakistan, we'd be exporting value added goods instead of just 'raw materials' for pennies..

There's only around 74,000 Pakistanis in Germany, the GOP should accommodate Germanys request, unlike Gulf countries, which pays our expats pennies for their blood, sweat and tears, at least in Germany they'd get a decent competitive wage (increase in exchange currency for us) and good living standards. I was told few years back that during Ayub Khans era the Germans were desperate for our workforce, but Ayub Khan the dullard that he was didn't take any proactive measures.. Just imagine if there were over a million Pakistanis living in Germany, of which many would have bought their industrial based knowledge to Pakistan, we'd be exporting value added goods instead of just 'raw materials' for pennies..

Pakistanis make More money in GCC than they can make in Deutschland.

I can understand your Urge to bash the GCC but that is simply not true.

Whatever is the past, is the past. Pakistan however did provide some financial aid to Deutschland in the 50s as Deutschland rebuilt itself After the 2nd world war.

You can use the PM Portal to ask the PM of Pakistan to give Deutschland a visit.

Pakistanis make More money in GCC than they can make in Deutschland.

I can understand your Urge to bash the GCC but that is simply not true.

Whatever is the past, is the past. Pakistan however did provide some financial aid to Deutschland in the 50s as Deutschland rebuilt itself After the 2nd world war.

You can use the PM Portal to ask the PM of Pakistan to give Deutschland a visit.

Pakistanis make more money in GCC? I find that hard to believe, in a lot of labour intensive jobs i.e. construction they get low as $5 a day.. and that's if they get paid.. unlike Germany, where minimum wage and safety at work regulations are enforced.

And I don't think I meet the criteria to use the PM portal, since I am not a Pakistani citizen.. I was hoping you could do it on my behalf.. as a German goodwill ambassador.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom