What's new

Is Pakistan a failed state? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has a LONG LONG way to go but it's nothing like world media makes out this whole failed state index is B.S and just psychological warfare against pakistan to demoralize us and pakistan for the past few years has always been included in the top 10 -if you start repeating a lie long enough people will start to believe it anyone who's been there knows it is nowhere near a failed state.Heck look at islamabad the only planned city in south asia and defintely the cleanest even look at our internet penetration rate also it's the highest in south asia.

Motor ways does not make a country a failed state or a unfailed state. That arguement has no weight. Motorways are not the only criteria for judging a country's status as Fail / Successful

Pakistan at the moment is not a failed, but if it does not control the Jihadi's in its land then it will become a failed state sooner than later.

Last edited:
Motor ways does not make a country a failed state or a unfailed state. That arguement has no weight. Motorways are not the only criteria for judging a country's status as Fail / Successful

Pakistan at the moment is not a failed, but if it does not control the Jihadi's in its land then it will become a failed state sooner than later.

Every nation has its own jihadi , India has its own brand of terrorist or sepratist movements I reckon then Indian is double the failed state since its got problems in north, south , east , west

Obviously then indian economy is not a standard to judge its success as a successful nation

Every nation has its own jihadi , India has its own brand of terrorist or sepratist movements I reckon then Indian is double the failed state since its got problems in north, south , east , west

Obviously then indian economy is not a standard to judge its success as a successful nation

Well per wiki these are criteria

* loss of physical control of its territory, or of the monopoly on the legitimate use of physical force therein,
* erosion of legitimate authority to make collective decisions,
* an inability to provide reasonable public services, and
* an inability to interact with other states as a full member of the international community.

Failed state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Motorways may not be the criteria, but they are a huge success in Pakistan. If you ever go to Pakistan, please do travel on them. You will not find a finer piece of infrastructure development anywhere in South Asia

I am saying this as i have traveled on USA Interstate Systems through 14 different states in the past 2 years. Pakistan's Motorway is perhaps the only thing that makes me feel really proud every time i travel on it.

Consider the Industrial estates that have opened up providing jobs to thousands. Smaller towns are more linked to big cities. People benefit at the ground level.
Then Motorway Police and they are in a league of their own. It is just one example that how enforcing laws can help the entire country.

India's economy is growing rapidly, but unless you make highways like Motorways, you can't gain much from local economies. Consider how efficiently European Union works, you go from one Motorway in France to another in Germany (Auto Bahn) to another in Switzerland.(been there, done that)

More Motorways are needed in Pakistan, but that in India too. If we can make Motorways b/w India and Pakistan, just imagine the prosperity it would bring in to entire region.

India Compares itself to China on two numbers.
Population and Economic growth. But China is years ahead in terms of Infrastructure. Airports, High speed trains, Highways etc.

About jihadis, i think Pakistan Army has done pretty good job in taming them. What it holds for us, is perhaps what only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom