What's new

Is PAF capable to organize this kind of actions?

Yes PAF does perform such excericses and dogfights ... over different terren of the country PAF pushes its pilots to the limits to be ready and expect anything in combat and in peace time roles this is why PAF is one of the worlds best and always will be and i don't need any stupid troll comments back trust me i will bash you all the way back to troll land real hard.

Just out of curiosity, does PAF pilots practice both air to air combat and ground support role or is it categorized to a pilot's specialties and abilities?:pakistan:

11grng9.jpg

5celhi.jpg

ei7ddu.jpg

jht46e.jpg

34h7uit.jpg

1rcbpz.jpg

There is an old clip from air exercises in Pakistan, I saw that Mirage on the tail of F-7P constantly every second F-7P was in target site, it was like F-7P was dead every second. I'll edit and post the clip. (i think it WAS P not PG)

@luftwaffe can u plz also upload the clip from which u have edited it.

PAF regularly performs DACT manoeuvres over it's designated training areas with a package of up to four aircraft. The video could be of any exercise, what makes it more captivating is the camera work.

Its about time, before induction of Bk52 & Thunder F-16A/B created a havoc when then jumped in a DACT dogfight...an F7 pilots once narrated me his feelings when he first met F-16 in a dogfight...needless to mention his words:azn:

...The video could be of any exercise, what makes it more captivating is the camera work.
(OP changed the video (uploaded wrong one before) I don't know which one u commented on...)

I think it's animated... mixed with faceshots of that pilot from another video that can be found on youtube.
-
Like this part below,,, I think it's not really possible to pull this kind of a turn,,, G-forces would just squirt the blood out of pilot's vessels...!!!
-

Last edited by a moderator:
(OP changed the video (uploaded wrong one before) I don't know which one u commented on...)

Its IMAX fighter pilot...worth watching aerial footage in it, they placed cameras at tail,fuselage and under the intake...where as French used special high lens pods in their Mirage-2000 film ” Les Chevaliers du Ciel” ( 'Knights of the skies'.)

Back
Top Bottom