What's new

Is PAF capable to organize this kind of actions?

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Is PAF capable to organize this kind of actions?

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean redflag??? Then no takes too much money........

PAF perform these kind of actions in routine activies....Especiall in the area of Gillgat....

upto US$25m for each excercise

i ve seen such fights b/w F-7, Mirage, F-6 in childhood in a small city near Multan called VEHARI. F-7 and mirages were operated from a very quite and rarely seen and known airbase near Vehari. its very hard to detect its hanger from air.
anyway, i ve seen a weired thing in those dogfights too. one i saw a f-7p flying like hell, rolling and pulling left and right then i noticed something like a small missile was following it. what that thing could be ? practice missile ? i tried to search related to this name but found nothing.

i ve also seen a F-7's quite low, noisy and speedy flight and a few seconds then an f-6 appeared to be following it. it was a super sonic flight of F-7 to avoid F-6, i guess.

i ve seen such fights b/w F-7, Mirage, F-6 in childhood in a small city near Multan called VEHARI. F-7 and mirages were operated from a very quite and rarely seen and known airbase near Vehari. its very hard to detect its hanger from air.
anyway, i ve seen a weired thing in those dogfights too. one i saw a f-7p flying like hell, rolling and pulling left and right then i noticed something like a small missile was following it. what that thing could be ? practice missile ? i tried to search related to this name but found nothing.

i ve also seen a F-7's quite low, noisy and speedy flight and a few seconds later an f-6 appeared to be following it. it was a super sonic flight of F-7 to avoid F-6, i guess.

I think the missile following the F-7 was a captive air training missiles (CATMs) it was less likely a dummy air training missile (DATMs).These are types of non-service missiles.

Check this out:

www.ordnance.org/designat.htm

Yes PAF does perform such excericses and dogfights ... over different terren of the country PAF pushes its pilots to the limits to be ready and expect anything in combat and in peace time roles this is why PAF is one of the worlds best and always will be and i don't need any stupid troll comments back trust me i will bash you all the way back to troll land real hard.

Yes PAF does perform such excericses and dogfights ... over different terren of the country PAF pushes its pilots to the limits to be ready and expect anything in combat and in peace time roles this is why PAF is one of the worlds best and always will be and i don't need any stupid troll comments back trust me i will bash you all the way back to troll land real hard.

lolzzzz... why are you getting so personal :)

lolzzzz... why are you getting so personal :)

Lolz not getting personal with anyone boss.. but sometimes you have to remind the evil that there is no fear least thing i want is this thread turning in to another troll pradise so i gota let them know that i have no mercey for them ever enjoy... ;):lol:

i ve also seen a F-7's quite low, noisy and speedy flight and a few seconds then an f-6 appeared to be following it. it was a super sonic flight of F-7 to avoid F-6, i guess.

wow its good to know !!

PAF regularly performs DACT manoeuvres over it's designated training areas with a package of up to four aircraft. The video could be of any exercise, what makes it more captivating is the camera work.

There is an old clip from air exercises in Pakistan, I saw that Mirage on the tail of F-7P constantly every second F-7P was in target site, it was like F-7P was dead every second. I'll edit and post the clip. (i think it WAS P not PG)

Back
Top Bottom