Me and my friend been on a fight

He sayes one vote don't have impact on the total result

All political personals are corrupted so why do I have to vote
Can any one respond

Me and my friend been on a fight

He sayes one vote don't have impact on the total result

All political personals are corrupted so why do I have to vote
Can any one respond
Generally I vote for the party who gives me a bottle of whiskey and some cash. It's good fun for at least one night, but the hang over last for 5 years. But this time around I took the money and whiskey but drank it I after I voted, So I am enjoying the buzz !!!

Generally I vote for the party who gives me a bottle of whiskey and some cash. It's good fun for at least one night, but the hang over last for 5 years. But this time around I took the money and whiskey but drank it I after I voted, So I am enjoying the buzz !!!
My friend saying like that tamilnadu political parties give free tv grinder etc
Amd my friend is sayings they are getting atleast that and what do we get
We are kerala people

We are kerala people
not voting can be presumed none of the above... why would anybody go to polling booth just to say I dont like any of them as representitive.

We are kerala people
We have seen how these dole outs help the people, it's been 65+ years and look where we stand. It's not specific to Tamilians or keralites. It's across the spectrum man. Although a single vote doesn't matter but it's that single vote which can influence atleast 10 more and so on .. it's like multi level marketing. It's not who you vote for but how many people you can convince to vote for the one you think is right sans the dole outs.

It's about time we realize if given an oppurtunity one would rather work and earn for the tv grinder and crap like that instead of being a b!tch for a particular party. Modi promised to provide a means for that if he doesn't deliver in 5 years ... who knows BJP might stand where congress finds itself now.

What situation
Say, your vote doesn't count. Or you vote and the vote goes to someone you don't intend. It's better not to participate in a bad act, if it just helps your nations enemies. By this, I am, by no means telling anyone not to vote. It's your choice. My logic is simple. Get what you pay for.

I have 2 vote for sale too. Kitna milega ? :D

Back
Top Bottom